[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too intellectual for gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: just.jpg (107 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
107 KB, 800x900
>tfw too intellectual for gf
>>
Same friend. :^)
>>
How is this fit related ? Fuck off to /r9k/ pussyboi.
>>
>not sure if I love her anymore
>recently booked our vacation for the summer
>>
File: 1459370641324.jpg (40 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1459370641324.jpg
40 KB, 400x388
>>36714767
>tfw no boyfriend
Why even live senpai?
>>
>>36714780
nuh
>>
>>36714796
I'll b ur boyfriend bb gurl. Then we can live for each other.
>>
File: 1446230583605.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446230583605.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>36714939
T-Thanks senpai.
>>
>tfw a qt is smarter than you
>>
>>36714767
>too gay for gf
fixed that 4 u m80
>>
>tfw one of the biggest contributing factors to my divorce

Why are women so fucking stupid? My ex wife asked some of the dumbest shit.

Got bored one day and went through her Google search history and kekked to the moon and back. Asking dumb shit like "who is the Vice President" and other common sense shit.

Glad I'm with a qt grill now who has her masters degree, almost :^)
>>
File: X0Vg1J5.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
X0Vg1J5.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>36714767
"intellectual" here is a code word for "autistic" or "too shitty of a person with an over-inflated ego"
>>
>>36715162
Mine is, but I never let her know it-that way she still looks up to me.

I have to constantly be at 90% capacity to beat her cruising pace of 75%
>>
File: its a hologram.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
its a hologram.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>36714767

Have you considered that maybe you just aren't very interesting of a person and you compensate by putting yourself above everyone elses' standards and referring yourself as an "intellectual" when really you're just an arrogant fuck with no redeeming values?
>>
>>36714767
Women are the ultimate gainz goblins anyways. You're not missing much 2bh
>>
>ex gf was embarrassingly stupid
>half thought she acted dumb for the 'oh I'm a silly bimbo' look
> sex godess, would literally walk in the door from work and she would get straight on her knees everyday with dinner in the oven
>every time id try break up with her she'd strip naked and spread her ass for me
>let her meet my parents once in the year we went out
>almost cried on the drive home feeling like I'd shamed my family
>dumped her a week after
>still miss that pussy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.