[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm freaking out. I've been smoking a lot of weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 480x454
Guys I'm freaking out. I've been smoking a lot of weed this week and have started acting weird. I'm paranoid, short tempered, and today I heard some voices. Am I going to be okay? What do
>>
>>36714450
>>
Kill yourself faggot. Lol jk stop smoking for bit
>>
Smoke more weed
>>
>>36714555
$$$ 420 $$$
>>
Smoke less weed.

I used to get this with weed but kept smoking.

Them I stopped smoking and all of a sudden the voices wouldn't go away.

Now I'm on antipsychotics.
>>
>>36714450
Its time for you to quit cuh
>>
>>36714450
The thing about people with schizo is that they don't think they are sick most of the time. you good.
>>
Meditate in a cold shower while loudly humming to yourself to block the voices out.
>>
Weed can cause exactly that kind of shit
>>
smoked weed all day for years and never heard voices. you might have been predisposed to and then induced skitz with the weed bra.

might wanna take it easy
>>
Could be drug induced psychosis from THC, but i very seriously doubt you'd get anything like that from smoking it. Most people get it from ingesting it.
>>
I want to stop but I can't deal with the depression/lethargy and lack of appetite
any tips for me?
>>
>>36714450
This happened to a bro. You have to go down on the dose and then quit for good. Sorry, but it'll keep getting worse if you keep going. You'll never get dose dank highs again like before.
>>
Tell the voices to fuck off. Don't be so weak.
>>
File: 1458536517935.jpg (62 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
1458536517935.jpg
62 KB, 563x563
>>36714450
>getting paranoid as fuck because of psychotropics
>go to 4chan for advice

god damn OP why do you always have to be this much of a fucking faggot

you're gonna be fine, just stop thinking you have a problem/you're going insane and STOP smoking weed for a while
>>
>>36718055
This might be bad if you're trying to bulk, but distance running might be a good idea. If you can get a good endorphin high depression shouldn't be a big deal anymore. Plus the calorie burn should work up a good appetite
>>
>>36714450
My stepfather used to smoke weed and often felt like you.

He used to get paranoid as fuck and hwae voices or something.

When I asked him why he kept smoking weed if it was doing him no good he told me that he didnt givea fuck and knew that its just the weed and his brain fucking with him.

Also it happened to me too,all of a sudden I stopped having all good highs and weed only made me paranoid and anxious,so I stopped smoking.
>>
>>36718123
Yeah OP, moral of the thread is that drugs are bad.
>>
>>36714450
Dont smoke weed than dumb fuck
>>
>>36718189
nope this is not the moral of the thread at all you fucking underage brat
>>
>>36714490

yeah
>>
>>36714450
Calm down, you are just imagining things. When they come up, take a deep breath, say to yourself they are not real, let go and relax.
>>
>>36714765
>tfw no ghost companion
>>
>>36714450
ive heard of weed and LSD triggering schizophrenia in some people. you done goofed OP, you dun goofed.
>>
>>36714450
DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU
>>
Just stand in a dark room and reach for the ceiling while you whisper Grow, Grow, Grow!

Did this 4 times a week and the voices when away
>>
>>36714450
Smoke some more indica and go easy on the sativa. CBD balances out the psychotic effects of THC.
Decrease your consumption, get into meditation to stay grounded and focused...psychotic symptoms are not necessarily something that is dangerous in and of itself. Shamans-to-be are often made to induce psychosis/schizophrenia in themselves with psychedelic drugs. It's maladaptive in our society though because it has no place in it and the psychospiritual assumptions that are associated with schizophrenia and other such conditions in traditional cultures are not shared by our own. Note that this is not me telling you not to worry, I'm just putting things into perspective.
>>
I got your IP I'll call the police.
>>
>>36714450
Did you share your weed needle? You might have gotten someone else's cancer
>>
>>36714450
First of all this shit has nothing to do with fitness.

Now onto the question. You might be experiencing schizophrenia. I am being very serious, Marijuana use is associated with schizophrenia in men in their late teens to early 20's. I wholeheartedly encourage you to speak with a psychiatrist. Don't be intimidated, they won't lock you up or anything like that, just have a chat to see if they can help. I say this as someone who smokes daily (I smoke after almost every workout, love to get home torch a bowl and chug my shake) but the truth is this association has been shown in multiple studies and you might be one of the susceptible people.

Please stop smoking and make an appointment.
>>
>>36720031
>Smoked weed daily for 2-3 years
>take mushrooms 3 times (best experiences for my mental health in my life desu)
>weed feels the same
>smoke Salvia 7-8 times
>weed feels the same
>DXM, cocaine, speed, codeine all once/twice
>weed still feels the
>try LSD once (10/10 did do again, would recommend friend)
>weed instantly becomes "holyshitgoodgoyd why is everything so fucking trippy where does the tree become?"

Don't mind though. Smoking weed everyday does fuck your life around regardless of what stonerfags say. Smoking a joint once a month gives me a better experience than every good "high moment" I had when I smoked erryday.

Anyways OP. Don't be a homo. Stop smoking if you feel negative effects duuuuuhhhhhh
>>
>>36714450
Looks like you've caught a case of the schizophrenia. Only cure is a bullet, I'm afraid.
>>
degenerate scum
>>
File: 335.jpg (60 KB, 600x754) Image search: [Google]
335.jpg
60 KB, 600x754
>>36714450
Think of your poor mother
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.