[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What motivates you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: pete.png (265 KB, 674x407) Image search: [Google]
pete.png
265 KB, 674x407
What do you think about when you're out of breath, barely conscious, on the edge of vomiting?

What do you think about when you're preparing for another session of suffering and torture?

How does your mindset define you /fit/?
What separates you from the mentally weak ones?
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
I think about how I can fax afterwards
>>
>>36714023
I mean fap FUCK
>>
>>36714012
Gotta get ready for armageddon bro
>>
all it took was me to go to the gym once to start going for the rest of my life, i even enjoy flossing
>>
File: 4523252364.jpg (27 KB, 435x403) Image search: [Google]
4523252364.jpg
27 KB, 435x403
>>
>>36714023
Faxing is the only thing that gets me through the day sometimes senpai
>>
>>36714019
>>36714035
These
>>
>>36714012
>What do you think about when you're out of breath, barely conscious, on the edge of vomiting?
>What do you think about when you're preparing for another session of suffering and torture?
Jesus Christ on a Bicycle, dude, TAKE A REST DAY FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
>>
He

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuCzUsT52Ic
>>
>>36714012
>How the shit have I not finished yet
>Just push through
Don't need any fancy words
Also if you're about to vomit and find training painful you're doing something wrong
>>
The first day I went to the gym, I saw a guy deadlift 300kg despite only weighing like 200lb, I want to do that to.
>>
>>36714023
fax you
>>
>What do you think about when you're out of breath, barely conscious, on the edge of vomiting?
I don't do that. You must have really shit cardio if you are passing out from weightlifting.
>What do you think about when you're preparing for another session of suffering and torture?
It doesn't feel like torture.
It's pain that you learn to love
>>
>>36714012
I think about how much better looking and how much stronger I am than I used to be. I think about how much more I'm desired by women and men. I think about how ashamed I am about how I viewed women and how I treated women before I got fit. I think about how I used to be controlled mentally and emotionally, because I wanted someone to want me. I think about the regrets that I have that have always kept me up at night. I think about how weak I used to be. I think about my life, every bad decision I've made, every time I've been shot down, came up second/third/fourth/etc. I think about times when I wondered, "why not me?" I think about her, one that had a significant effect on my insecurities and I realize how much different things are now. She wants me, now, and I realize that I wouldn't even settle for her on a rest day. Every time I look in the mirror, I think, that man is strong and his muscles are nice. I realize, now, how much I love myself and making myself better. Another session isn't a session of suffering and torture, it's another opportunity that I've been given to turn my life around. I love myself and my body and this is the face of >tfw no gf.
>>
>>36714012
being picked last for sports
>>
>>36714012
>out of breath
barely happens
>barely conscious
never happens
>on the edge of vomiting?
never happens
>>
>>36714012
Literally nothing. When i'm at this point of exaustion i'm so high on adrenaline i can' think of anything.
I take pleasure in knowing that i do horrible things to improve myself while other people don't. It allows me to feel superior and look at other people with disgust.
>How does your mindset define you /fit/?
Disgust and superiority is basically my mindset.
>What separates you from the mentally weak ones?
Realistically? I'm just about as weak as them, but i also very envious and petty loser. I mentally break and doubt myself at every corner, sometimes even in-between sets. I'm average person. Nothing i can do about that at this point, i suppose. Well, nothing but telling myself lies to keep me going.
>>
File: 144842508938.jpg (75 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
144842508938.jpg
75 KB, 600x901
>>36714012
It's just a great hobby to have. I like seeing my muscles being a little bigger and increasing my lifts haha.
>>
File: 1460231957773.jpg (7 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
1460231957773.jpg
7 KB, 237x213
what do you mean? At that point there is no "thinking." There only is being. that's the point of lifting Brah..
brah.. you aint gona make it.
>>
File: mr krabs whirl.jpg (42 KB, 540x378) Image search: [Google]
mr krabs whirl.jpg
42 KB, 540x378
When the world dims
>>
>>36714012
"Man the fuck up."
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.