[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have the HEIGHT clocking in at a nice 6'0 at only 18 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: mmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (2 MB, 1930x1296) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
2 MB, 1930x1296
I have the HEIGHT clocking in at a nice 6'0 at only 18 years old with some more room to grow (dad was 6'4, grandpa was 6'6)

I have the FRAME with my broad shoulders evenly proportioned limbs, small hips

but i lack the most important one of all
FACE
im ugly as fuck and would trade my HEIGHT and FRAME for it any day

where were you when HEIGHT FACE FRAME guy was right
>>
>>36713040
>sluthate memes
>>
>>36713040
Why you have this girl saved on your computer?

I bet this photo was take like 5 years ago, and if you saw her today, she'd look like shes 47.

Women on average age like shit, and this one in particular looks like shes definitely going to age like shit because it's already started.
>>
File: 3.jpg (49 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
49 KB, 720x400
>>36713075
retard
>>
>>36713098
No seriously. She looks like one of those really cute 18 year olds, that turn into hags by 25.
>>
>>36713040
>this guy again
>>
>>36713075
>>36713139

leave my thread or I will murder you and FRAME your chopped off FACE on my wall that i can only reach with my HEIGHT
>>
>>36713139
you know photos don't age like people, right?
>>
>>36713167
I am 5'7 so you wont need to reach high you lanky Frankenstein looking mother fucker
>>
>>36713167
Topkek
>>
>>36713040
You can still do something to change your face though. Get a haircut, look after the skin, grow facial hair. You could even get plastic surgery if you have the money. Whereas you can't do anything about height. Also when it comes to girls a tall with an ugly face can score a hot chick however if he's shorter he has no chance.
Height>face
>>
>>36713177
You might want to work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>36713040
I imaged search this babe and all I got for best guess was half black half japanese people
>>
File: arrozconmariscos.jpg (351 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
arrozconmariscos.jpg
351 KB, 640x480
>>36713188
my face is just fucking weird, my skin is pretty clear and my hair isn't the problem

plastic surgery really is my only option
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.