[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you theoretically take nolva just to lower estrogen? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
Could you theoretically take nolva just to lower estrogen? I lift 100% natty but my mantits still itch from time to time and the lumps are getting bigger.
>>
>>36713033
A friend of mine took raloxifene to reduce his gyno, however there aren't a whole lot of studies. If you look into it, just be cautious, I guess.
>>
> Could you theoretically take nolva just to lower estrogen

AI lowers estrogen
SERMs bind to the estrogen receptor

Learn the basics about the drug(s) before you take them, jesus christ.
>>
Hello chimp
>>
>>36713033
Don't. I tried, may have reduced gyno ever so slightly, but it killed my libido (long term effect) and it gave me floaters
>>
>>36713714
>taking an AI for pre-existing gyno
>Not realizing you'd be better off with a SERM
>Not realizing that both will probably not work and surgery is the only option.
SHIGGY
>>
>>36713714
I'm more thinking a very low dose. Maybe it will also burn fat in the feminine spots and make my face more chiseled.
>>
way to go retard. thats what you get
>>
Hello chimp
>>
>op is going to bed tonight thinking about how many sheep he got to post in this thread and it will make him feel like he did something
>>
>>36714109
it's sad because it's true. you got me there anon.
>>
If you want to inhibit estrogen receptors, then take SERMS.

If you want to lower the amount of estrogen in the body, take aromatase inhibitors (exemestane, letrozole, etc.)
>>
>>36713033
Nova doesn't lower estrogen it binds to the receptor to block estrogen
>>
>>36713033
Was gonna give you a fair answer but your pic made me decide otherwise. Go fucking Google it you monkey loving fuck.
>>
>>36714840
Anon there's no results on Google.
>>
>>36713033
Hello Blaha
>>
hello cockroach
>>
Hello, chimpo
>>
>>36713033
Garrosh Hellscream ?
>>
>>36715025
It has already been said, but will say it again. You can prevent it with a serm(such as nolva) or an ai. You need surgery to really fix gyno.
>>
>>36717592
sleep tight, ren-chon
>>
>>36717592
SLEEP TIGHT, REN-CHON
>>
>>36717592
Sleep tight renchon
>>
>>36713033
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
Eat meat and lots of protein, get your sleep and fap. Your test will rise.
>>
File: japanese_cold.png (538 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
japanese_cold.png
538 KB, 1280x720
>>36717592
SLEEP TIGHT, REN-CHON
>>
Hello chimp
>>
>>36717592
sleep tight, ren-chon
>>
>>36717592
sleep tight, ren-chon
>>
>>36713100
>raloxifene
How'd it go for him?
>>
>>36713033

>hello chimbo

Sticky when?
>>
>>36717592
Sleep tight, renchon
>>
>>36713033
Hello chiimpo
>>
>>36718351
There is a tonne of research of ralox, search it up. Its currently the best drug for gyno and many have had success with it.
>>
>>36713033
Fuck you chimpo
>>
Herro chimp0
>>
>>36717592
SLEEP TIGHT, REN-CHON
>>
File: 1438164924482.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1438164924482.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>36713033
>the shimps penis

SERMs such as nolvadex block the receptors so estrogen cant bind to them and send its signal to the cell or whatever ( nolva also has some estrogenic activity ). If you want to have less estrogen in general then look into aromatase inhibitors. They make it so your body produces less estrogen.
>>
Hello chimp
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.