[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness May mays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1.jpg (39 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39 KB, 700x490
>fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness

May mays /fit/ faIIs for

>Vegikucking instead of getting actuaI gains from meats, making yourseIf sick from meat deficiency when humans have been carnivores for miIIions of years (who can now just take vitamins that have what even vegetabIes don't)

>Doing S S instead of your own routine

>Createen that does nothing but cause baIdness

>Thinking having a decent face wiII do anything for you if you don't have a Iifter's body and aesthetic

>Any sort of stupid fast with no meaIs, rather than having 5 meaIs a day to keep netaboIism going (onIy a few peopIe actuaIIy do this though, but man are they stupid)

>Thinking if you work your abs out, you burn fat around your abs

>Thinking Cross Fag works

AIso pic reIated, biggest may may of aII

>Thinking white women actuaIIy WANT a shit skin rather than a gIorious HitIer era Arian skinned man
>>
why can you have oats but not bread
>>
>>36712883
what the fuck is happening in that pic?
>>
>2 / 0 / 2 / 4

kill yourself my man
>>
>>36713419
Turn up your brightness, or better yet turn it down.
>>
>>36713676

>Posting this at the start of a thread

You'II niggas
>>
>>36714624
never saw someone this disgusted
>>
I'm South Asian so not white or black. I'm in the friendzone with a couple white girls and they confess to me how much they love black cock. Like proper African guys, mixed race, Jamaicans, any dudes with some sub saharan African in them they absolutely cream themselves and turn into cock whores for them. So yeah OP is deluding himself. Am neither black or white so couldn't give a fuck either way.
>>
>>36715793
You're either

>Iying

>from a shitty area

>Hang out with girIs from broken famiIies

No seIf respecting white girI wouId ever be with a shit skin otherwise.
>>
>>36715793
>South

Why not just say Chin. Jap or w/e what's the difference?
>>
>>36716795

Nope. Live in a wealthy upper middle class area. These are prim and proper girls you wouldn't think would. They admit they have to hide it. But they love black men.
>>
>>36715793
>in the friendzone with a couple white girls
>2 girls

Nice samp. size. Betting they're unattractive, given the autists of /fit/.

>Don't know of even ONE white chick around here that might even consider it

Upper mid rich here too. You not in the U S or something?
>>
>>36715712
Have you never taken history? Those re enactments are pretty fucking crazy in Amisted and shit.
>>
>>36717451
the chinks your thinking of is east asian
>>
>>36715793

That makes me lol

Used to date a girl at UNiveristy of Kentucky, if you didn't know they have an amazing basketball team, and she would see them around campus and tell me how disgusting black guys are and how much she and her family didn't like black guys

Although she was southern and kinda racist..

She had never dated a black guy either and I had known her from highschool
>>
File: 11-1.png (30 KB, 133x229) Image search: [Google]
11-1.png
30 KB, 133x229
>>36717451
South means he's pajeet you stupud dumbass. Indians are literally the niggers of Asia.
>>
>>36712883
>>36716795
>>36717699
>>36718046

Damn white boy butthurt is mad Tyrone must have cucked the shit out of you in high school lmao

it's 2016 who gives a fuck about white girls anymore.

your average western white girl is an entitled narcissistic piece of shit. American women (black and white alike) in general are absolute garbage tier with nothing to bring to the table besides their vaginas and even those are usually infested with herpes and chad/tyrone semen.

I'll stick to Caribbean, Brazilian and Latina women. Have fun with your 'liberated' feminists and flat butts
>>
>>36718031
Ok really confused. Isn't it south Asian is Chin. east is Jap.? How is it divided?
>>
>>36718223

South Asian generally refers to Indian
East Asian is Chinese/Korean/Japanese. They're the fucked up racist ones.
SE Asian are Singaporeans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, etc. The dark skin ones the sell-out east asians treat like shit cause you gotta do everything you can to prease da white man

You and OP need to read more books
>>
File: 1443970362565.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1443970362565.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>
File: rad as.jpg (33 KB, 374x454) Image search: [Google]
rad as.jpg
33 KB, 374x454
>>36718268
ye ye ye racist all da wai
>>
>>36718268
>Shits on everybody not lndian in his post

CouId you make it any more obvious you're a shit skin?

>lndian too ashamed of his shitty peopIe that he rather refer to himseIf as "south Asian"

No, you're lndian. What a fucking joke, you faggot.
>>
>>36718442
lol i'm not a poo in loo try harder nigger
>>
>>36718447
>try harder

At what?
>>
>>36718031
>Anybody without squinted eyes thinking they're Asian

When did ethnic shame become this bad?
>>
>>36718268
>>36718447

>Shitting on everyone else but yourself
>Thinking it's not obvious
>Telling others to try harder
>>
I'm a 19 year old newfag at Mizzou, a college campus where there was just last semester a huge fucking protest of black people whining about how they're oppressed and shit. Even in this liberal sinkhole, I have seen in the past year at most five black guys and white girls together, and every single girl was at least chubby if not obese. Maybe some white girls do like fit black guys better, but most black guys are either obese or skinnyfats with disgusting dreads, so who the fuck cares?
>tl;dr there are almost no interracial couples if you go outside
>>
>Any sort of stupid fast with no meaIs, rather than having 5 meaIs a day to keep netaboIism going (onIy a few peopIe actuaIIy do this though, but man are they stupid)
>5 meaIs a day to keep netaboIism going
you fell for a meme
>>
File: 1459187946953.jpg (25 KB, 300x286) Image search: [Google]
1459187946953.jpg
25 KB, 300x286
>>36715793
Wanna know how I know you're a nigger?
>>
File: 1459128780386.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1459128780386.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>>36718167
this cotton picking slave boy has a point, western women are becoming garbage nation traitors who only care about themselves
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.