[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid questions general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: img_948797.jpg (21 KB, 556x600) Image search: [Google]
img_948797.jpg
21 KB, 556x600
Found none in he catalog.

My question: I did some blood test a few days ago, and everything is fortunately alright, with the exception of hemoglobin. It's 13.6 g/dl when it should be between 14 and 18 g/dl. That's not a huge deficit, and all other stuff that points to a lack of iron or whatever are just fine.

So, what can I do to make my body produce more hemoglobin?
>>
I think you're looking for "QTDDTOT"--questions that don't deserve their own thread.

>>36695763 Try here
>>
>>36712447
Seems like he has a unique question that requires some actual educated insight. Are you retarded?
>>
Normal values vary between laboratories. You are within the reference value I'm familiar with.
Concentrations of stuff in your blood varies depending on your hydration level. Dehydrate yourself to elevate hemoglobin if you want.
You could also move to a higher altitude, do a ton of HIIT or take EPO. Or tap blood and hemoconcentrate it and infuse it back in your veins.
>>
>>36712412
Iron supplements and either l-arganine or l-carterine
>>
>>36712506
This plus increase red meat intake and eat liver every now and then (chicken/ sheep) grilled or stir fry with onions is delicious
>>
>>36712469
>Non fit posting
>AIready a thread for random questions

>Saged, repoted

Stay mad though
>>
>>36712506
Do you mean l-arginine? If so (i'm not the OP) I just started taking that shit for my willy. Seems to be having a helpful effect along with exercise and eating better. Admittedly, years of being a lazy alcoholic turd has its side-effects.
>>
>>36712447
Just Cmd+F'd for "question", didn't find anything.

>>36712506
>>36712543
Thanks a lot
>>
>>36712583
>iron levels in blood isn't health or fitness related
>>
I can do 10-15 pullups/chinups and I weigh 73kg, but I can barely bicep curl 20kg. What the fuck? Am I biologically screwy or is this normal or what?
>>
>>36712469
And yet it's in a thread called "stupid questions general"
You might be the one with trisomy 21 son
>>
>>36712621
The health part is long gone
How have you not noticed?
>>
>>36712412
Shouldn't "Weightlifting" and "Powerlifting" trade names?
>>
File: autism.png (165 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
165 KB, 604x604
>>36712469
>calls someone a retard
>doesn't read title of thread
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.