[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exercise that's in your routine do you hate the most?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1458834618560.png (119 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458834618560.png
119 KB, 500x281
What exercise that's in your routine do you hate the most?

For me I'd have to say lunges.
>>
Military press.
Fuck shoulders in general
>>
>>36711344
Hanging leg raises. Core work in general. Helps heaps with upping squat and diddly but fuck is it boring. Not to mention 6'4 240lb man whale flailing like a salmon while hanging from an already too low pullup bar draws some looks.
>>
bench press.

joke's on you though, i don't bench anymore
>>
>>36711344
Seated rows.

I just don't like doing it.
>>
Rows
I feel like I'm doing it wrong and have to warm up for so fucking long until I can get the right feeling from it
>>
>>36711344

and so on and so on.
>>
>>36712304
let me give you an exampel..
>>
File: 1437595191066.jpg (62 KB, 380x500) Image search: [Google]
1437595191066.jpg
62 KB, 380x500
>>36711344

I only do exercises I like. And so should everyone (unless you're a competitive athlete).

If you don't like lunges, just squat.
>>
>>36711344
Anything involving an Ab workout. I love having a six pack but I just feel the same as I do with any other workout. I feels more like a chore.
>>
Bar flies and battle ropes
>>
>>36711344
*sniffling intensifies*
>>
dips

i added them because i was stallinga lot on The Press(TM)
>>
>>36712209
not sure if you're joking here,but for me that's actually true,fuck bench,but i do incline tho
>>
I replaced lunges with Bulgarian split squats
>>
File: 1454920100770.jpg (48 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1454920100770.jpg
48 KB, 500x494
>>36712403
the so called deadlift! a tipikal expression of the blindly ambitious christian ambition of lifting the weight off the world, while in a faustian way becoming the monster themselves!
>>
>>36712445
Here's the thing trappy, and this is where you're wrong.

Let's say you love squats. You saw squats at a coffee shop that one teusday at 6pm, so you kept showing up there.
Lo and behold, she was there at 6 pm. You regularly went there because squats was there. You thought of some way to talk to squats, and one day you did it. You hit it off great, got her number. Took her to a movie, then dinner, and fast forward 10 years down the road, you and squats have a family together. You do lunges and split squats, pause squats and front squats, all different variations of the squat that you hate, but then you do them anyway, why? Because you love squats and your kids enough to do exercise you dont like for the betterement of squats.

Doing variations you dont like help your main lift.

So go that coffee shop trappy, squats are waiting.
>>
>>36712445
You can do squats on my dick, that would be an exercise I'd like.
>>
pretty much any exercise with higher reps. I ahte doing forearms and calfs. I usually do 5x12. and i hate it every single minute of it
>>
>>36711344
Deadlift.
When I go heavy I'm afraid of hurting myself, if I go light I feel like a pussy.
>>
>>36712538
I'm not joking. I started oly lifting like three months ago and stopped giving a fuck about it. I do dips and push presses. fuck benching
>>
>>36712445
Good strategy for a dyel skinny faggot.
>>
>>36712620
Zizek memes are among my favorite.
>>
>>36713887
I also hate deadlifts. They literally ruin my entire day. If I have a deadlift day I spend my whole day worrying and getting anxious about doing them. I fucking hate how they make me feel like death and am terrified of that heart sinking feeling of losing grip on the bar and failing a set.

I guess i'm just a fucking pussy.
>>
>>36714179
I know him IRL but never knew there are Žižek memes. Can you dump some?
>>
>>36714261
On my phone at work friend
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.