[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creatine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
It's fine to take creatine with milk, right?
>>
probably i dont know im just a guy on 4chan
>>
>>36711358
wow me too
>>
>>36711361
>>36711358
me too guys we should meet up
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>36711375
what, this thread isnt personal enough for you?
>>
>>36711335
Beats me. I just put a heaping teaspoon on my tongue and wash it down with 500mL of water.
>>
>>36711414
There's some shit people say about sugar helping absoption
>>
>>36711452
3-5 grams a day has been shown to completely saturate muscles within a few weeks. Once saturation is achieved, the rest is all broscience and theory. If you're just starting, you might want to do a loading period, but event hat is ultimately unnecessary.
>>
>>36711501
Loading period as in taking like 15g per day?

Also what do you mean with it being just theory, so you should just stop taking it after a few weeks?
>>
>>36711550
14-25g for 4-5 days is the typical loading period. After that you just do daily maintenance doses of 3-5g.

And no, I mean, as long as you take enough daily to maintain muscle saturation, it doesn't matter how or when you consume it. So basically all of the crap about taking it post workout, or with an insulin spike is kind of crap.

This is a decent article on the subject:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/king-creatine-your-expert-guide.html
>>
>>36711758
What about ones that say no loading required
>>
>>36711776
In general, loading isn't actually required. It can speed up the saturation, but you will piss away most of what you take during the loading period. 5g is plenty to saturate the muscles if taken on a daily basis. Loading is just a way to get to max saturation a few weeks quicker.
>>
>>36711379
Why do I always see this, what does it mean
>>
>>36711859
It's meant to subconsciously make you think of big cocks
>>
>>36711859
Old meme. Basically an anon asking if a femanon was in London upon revealing herself to be female.
>>
>>36711894
>it was a man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.