[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a fat guy that just finished working out at the gym anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: The-Nasty-Patty.jpg (59 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
The-Nasty-Patty.jpg
59 KB, 600x459
Ask a fat guy that just finished working out at the gym anything
>>
Did you enjoy it? I loved lifting from the moment I started.
>>
>>36709603
2nd day so far
Feels good man.
>>
>>36709576
Who will win the EU LCS spring split?
>>
>>36709621
Idk breh
>>
>>36709621
FNC
>>
Can u give me a shout out on ur suicide note fgt
>>
>>36709615
Good man, carry on. You have many more before you.
>>
>>36709670
Thank you spirit of zyzz
>>
>>36709663
I think you meant H2K
>>
Height and weight?
>>
>>36709772
6'5 298lbs
>>
>>36709576
Are you going tomorrow?
>>
>>36709830
You bet
>>
>>36709576
how much brotein does that burger have?
>>
>>36709576
Carry on my wayward son
>>
Youll just give up eventually like 99% of fatties
/thread
>>
>>36709576

Chubby weakling here
5'9, 190, beer belly at 27 years old.

I'm tired of this, so I've been counting cals (and probably fucking that up) and going to the gym doing SS and running (and definitely fucking those up)

Gonna fit in a size large shirt before summer and be able to run an 8 minute mile.

Keep at it, bro. We're gonna make it.
>>
>>36709576
what routine?
>>
>>36709576
How fat are you
>>
>>36709576
Why did you make a thread before taking a bath you disgusting sack of shit
How long do you estimate it will take you to drop to 25% bf so that I can bear to look at you?
Are you consistent with your diet and training? For how long?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.