[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
21 yo kv, Just made out with a girl for the first time ever,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
21 yo kv, Just made out with a girl for the first time ever, ifelt nothing, just got a chub. Why.
>>
Am i gay?
>>
No?

You get a semi from it aswell dude?

What the fuck did you expect to happen? Did you think you'd jizz in your pants and have visions of Zyzz?
>>
I found kissing to give very different results depending on the girl and situation. It's great with a gf I actually care about or with really passionate (often very drunk) grils at parties. With certain FWBs I honestly felt nothing, it was kind of disgusting actually.

Anyway, what the hell did you expect?
>>
>>36708997
>What the fuck did you expect to happen? Did you think you'd jizz in your pants and have visions of Zyzz?

My sides, my fucking sides you mother fucker you nearly killed me
>>
>>36708997
>>36709032
Idk i thought id get super into it and it feel kinda euphoric. I honestly dodnt know what to expect
>>
>>36708843
Whenever I've kissed a girl I've also only gotten a chub. Once a girl sat on top of me and basically let me touch her all over I only got a small rise despite having my hands on her boobs and ass. Also that same night some girl pulled her top down and wondered "if she was showing too much cleavage ;)" and I got a full boner from it.

It varies from the situation and context I've experienced. The last girl was into me and wanted me to look at her chest so it was arousing, but the first girl is a friend of mine who gets a bit crazy when drunk and I knew that just because she sat on top of me and started rocking up and down she didn't actually want to fuck.

Also that night (this was a class Christmas post-finlas party in case you didn't get it yet) I let a friend of mine borrow my card to go buy us drinks. When I asked her where the card was she said she had put it in her bra and told me to come and take it. Now, she has big beautiful tits and I almost groped her (she probably wouldnt mind we're close friends too) but I know she doesn't want to fuck either because she has a boyfriend. Therefore I didn't really get a boner either.

Basically a girl can do whatever she wants but If I know she's not down to fuck I won't get hard. It's a waste of time.
>>
>>36708991
Gay and straight are social constructs. Suck as many dicks as you want.
>>
>>36709102
And no I didn't fuck any of them. The one girl who wanted me to look at her chest disappeared after she grabbed my arm and led us to another table. I would've pursued her but at that time some friends of mine showed up and we got some more drinks instead I think. Fucking alcohol ruining my priorities.
>>
>>36708843
Because you have no idea what sex and relationships mean you barely born misguided young thing.
>>
File: depression.jpg (30 KB, 814x457) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
30 KB, 814x457
>tfw remember when i first kissed
>tfw she dumped me just a month ago
>tfw she was drop dead gorgeous compared to my stupid ass
>>
>>36709137
> Droollng over stupid hoes
> Making it.

Pick one.
>>
File: m better.jpg (553 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
m better.jpg
553 KB, 1000x562
>Broke up with gf 8months ago
>Since then I've kinda gone wild
>Fucked 2 girls
>Made out with approx 30 at clubs and parties
>Feel nothing

Flesh is common, it doesn't excite like someone's mind.
>>
>>36708843
chill the fuck out. The first kiss I got was when I was 22 and it was with drunk waitress. She was fat btw (cute face tho). At least I was drunk as well.
The first sex I had was when I was 23 and it was with drunk 29 y/o girl that had 9 y/o son. But she was fucking hot actually and for that I'm happy. I wasn't into it much anyway. I just wanted to give her ride to her home but she insisted to go to my place so we fucked and I drove her home in the morning and that was it. I was dissapointed in the whole sex thing at that time. I guess its very different experience once you get someone who you actually love, but I still don't know how it is.
>>
>>36709066
Just chill, it's nice but not really that special most of the time. You're on the right track though
>>
>>36708843
You're overthinking it and you put that shit so high on a pedestal you couldn't gain satisfaction in the act without criticizing everything about it.
>>
>>36709147
Fair enough, if anything at least i've got motivation now to prove myself
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.