[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw mom is proud of me pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: img_672.jpg (65 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
img_672.jpg
65 KB, 960x960
>tfw mom is proud of me
pic related
>>
>>36708478
Where the fuck is Dr Frankenstein, his monster got lose and went metrosexual.
>>
wtf is he wearing fucking make up ?
>>
>>36708478
Do you have her nudes?
>>
File: img_123.jpg (86 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
img_123.jpg
86 KB, 960x960
>>36708504
hehe , mine sends me $ for my prep
>>
>>36708504
my mom once told me maybe I really should just do it.

>th-... thanks mom.
>>
>>36708478
You just KNOW.
>>
>tfw whole family looks down to me for being feminine
>>
>>36708478
This is a lesbian couple.

The one on the left just had her tits off and is on an intense test cycle.

The one on the right is like 'yeah i'm a lesbian but i do love you even if you want to be a man... i'll just wear this scarf so people know.'
>>
Are you Romanian?
>>
>>36708554
Two points.

Firstly, the one on the left had to be already 45 years older.

Secondly, a bigger point what the is the point of becoming a lesbo if you're just going to try to look like a man and then another lesbian dates said lesbiman.

Makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>36708478
I sense a slav.

t. slav
>>
>>36708560
Loads of fucken lesbians ram each other with strap-ons and dual sided glaives and shit

lesbians don't make sense, my nigga.
>>
yeah brah , why ?
>>
>>36708559
>>36708579
>>
>>36708572
i've been on 4chan long enough to know the difference between liking vaginal penetration and liking men, same with anal penetration/prostate stimulation and being gay. it's just the type of pleasure you particularly like to receive. i mean half of gay men don't like it up the ass and they're still gay.
>>
>>36708579
Nothing,I am too.I just have an amazing ability to detect Romanians and Greeks just from their face
>>
>>36708504
Who is this demen semon?
>>
>>36708596
bro you gay
>>
>>36708644
lesbian, technically. but yes
>>
>>36708648
makes sense i'm sorry that your sexual orientation creeps me out

if you ever come back to the proper side i'll touch yer butt for free
>>
Remember that your mom will always be the first one to mire your gains
>>
>>36708478
she wants the D brah
>>
>>36708504
>My mom confessed she calls me every day ti make sure i havent killed myself

but doesn't call?
>>
Op, You mean
ftm, not tfw?
>>
>>36708525
>my mum tried to kill me twice
>>
>>36708478
Is your mom the one on the left or the right?
>>
>>36708669
Kek
>>
yeah my mom is proud of me too... too bad she is a manipulative parasite. just when i finally started getting some decent hours at work.. oh i quit my job cause they are jerks lol. been avoiding her calls ever since, its my own fault for telling her ive been working alot. i lied and said i have not last time, but this week two different times she called in the middle of the day obv to check if im working... then yesterday.. a friday she calls at 7. fuck she wants my money so bad god dammit. i have seen her pull this same bullshit time and time again. now she tries it on me. fucking god dammit. now its gonna be mindgames manipulation and wah wah forever. i hate my mother.
>>
>>36708478
When selena gomez got ripped
>>
My mom told me yesterday that when she helps my mentally disabled brother get out of the car to go to his special needs school each morning in the heart of the city she fantasizes about being killed by driveby gunfire.

My dad told me with tears in his eyes that he's becoming unable to recall what life was like before this.

Be thankful for what you have.
>>
>>36708560
>Makes no fucking sense.
None of it does, yet it's always being forced in everyone else's face. Sickening
>>
File: semen demon.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
semen demon.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>36708601
>>
>>36708478
wtf miss piggy x2!!!
>>
>>36712807
i doubt hell live very much longer if hes mentally disabled

parents will have some semblance of their old life back eventually
>>
>>36712807
see this is why we need genetic testing in the womb, and the right to terminate
it's not fair on anybody to bring that poor lad into the world
>>
>>36712807
> sister has down syndrome
> parents have no lives because of this
>>
>>36712863
NICO NICO NIIIIIIII
>>
size up on them polos breh
>>
>>36712807
>people have problems like this
>my """problem""" is that I can't find a girl to hold me at night
I'm sorry anon
Please make it
>>36712899
See, I'm not so sure about that. On paper it seems like the right thing to do. But what would you do if it was your kid? And what if your wife wanted to keep it?
>>
>>36708878
Fetal gains will come only come to you if you type THANK YOU MIRACLE in this thread
>>
>>36713060
A woman who wants to keep a fetus with dire mental disabilities is disabled herself.

You see parents of kids who are truly disabled to the point of basically being a lifelong burden, they talk about how hard it is, how much it hurts them and of lot them are like >>36712807
their spirits are completely destroyed.

And can you blame them? This child will never have any semblance of what a normal human has, someone without even the basic faculties a human has like speech, or mobility, behavior, even fucking sensory awareness.

They're a constant chore that the couple now have to completely give up their own needs to take care of and imagine sacrificing yourself at every moment for someone else, and you don't even get the benefit of seeing any sort of progress or recovering, you have to give every ounce of yourself just to keep them alive.

The amount of people who have that capacity for endless sacrifice are rare to nonexistent.
>>
>>36712807
Great post anon to give everyone some perspective on what's really important. I'm sorry your family has it so tough right now. Hang in there.
>>
OP

If you were my son I'd be proud of you too. You look like a nice person and a good son. Your mom also looks like a nice person and a good mom.
>>
>>36708478
Does she do your eyebrows too?
>>
File: 1446414736494.jpg (26 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1446414736494.jpg
26 KB, 342x342
>>36713201
EVERY FUCKING TIME
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.