[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This happened earlier today >gf of 9 months is coming over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: fuckfam.jpg (35 KB, 507x273) Image search: [Google]
fuckfam.jpg
35 KB, 507x273
This happened earlier today
>gf of 9 months is coming over for a few days
>always clean up my place, clear browser history and stuff before she comes
>she arrives and we chill on the sofa then goes to the bathroom
>she stays in there an unusual amount of time
>remember my bathmate is still next to my shower as I used it before she arrived and forgot to put it away, go full panic mode
>eventually, she comes out of the bathroom with the thing in her hands
>''Haha, what is this, anon?''
>''m-my penis pump..''
>''Ohh, haha. Did you start using it yet?''
mfw been pumping the thing for 1.5 years now and went from 5.2 to 6.1...
>>
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH PUMPING IRON????????
>>
>>36706055
all kind of dick gains
>>
>>36706028
>current year
>being this insecure about your dick
Your dick went from average to slightly above average, it really didn't make a difference at all and you would be better off not worrying about it.
>>
5.2 to 6.1 is pretty good. I'm interested, what are the side effects?
>>
>>36706055
His penis is nicknamed iron
>>
>>36706171
ED
>>
>>36706171
Girls cumming too much
>>
File: 16GiBRAM.png (79 KB, 229x274) Image search: [Google]
16GiBRAM.png
79 KB, 229x274
Is this the feels thread
>walking outside at 130AM last night to go get some water bottles
>realize I'm walking behind my oneitis (she is with another girl)
>they are walking slow and I don't want to creepily hover 5 feet behind them
>I speed up past them, completely ignoring both of them
>get to place where I buy my water bottles
>pass her and her friend as I am leaving and completely avoid looking at them

why am I so autistic
>>
>>36706171
>>36706195
I got slight ED when I started off without following a routine and pumping with a full erection. You need to build it up by pumping soft and move on. If anything, I get harder erections than before using it honestly.
>>
>>36706215
Does she even know who you are?
>>
>>36706230
yes, we have had a few classes together
>>
>>36706242
That doesn't mean anything. And to answer your question as to why you are so autistic: it's because you've never attempted a different, scary path. Talk to her. Say whatever comes to mind.

Yes you will most likely fail. But in the future, your dick will thank you failing 12 times when its getting sucked by the 13th girl.

Experience is everything.
>>
>>36706270
i have a speech impediment that fucks with my confidence a lot which is why I think I am so afraid to talk to people
>>
>>36706242
Shoulda said hey desu
>>
>>36706280
I know /fit/ will judge me because of this but learn some pua techniques. Look some videos in youtube, specially that cheeky manlet called Max. It's not about lines but attitude, fix it and no girl will be out of reach.
>>
>>36706028
I just realized your gf totally made fun of you. Must feel bad man?
>>
>>36706280
Thats fucked up bro no way around that. Though extreme confidence and masculinity will always prevail.

May I suggest you get fit and take vacations to latin countries and be the mystery guy that fucks all the chicas without having to say a word
>>
>>36706280
I have a lisp man and I totally get it. Really gotta just bite the bullet and learn to interact no matter what.
>>
>>36706317
Thanks man, I'll look into it. She's smart (engineering major) so she may not fall for a lot of that stuff. To be frank she strikes me as the type of girl who doesn't even want a boyfriend due to career aspirations but I don't know. I don't even know why I like her so goddamn much, she isn't particularly good looking and is short. I think perhaps I need to cure myself of being so fixated
>>36706327
I'm dreaming man. I really need to turn myself around. I think if I get /fit/ it will give me the confidence I need to become a better person
>>
>>36706028
>Did you start using it yet?
Pls be true
>>
>>36706270

What if ur a manlet and u keep failing and ur dick is never sucked?
>>
>>36706349
Be smarter than her then. Also, a good advice would be having a couple of backups so you can fix your oneitis, at least for a while. It's really hard to play this game when you have stupid shit like "hurr I love her" in your mind.

The key is making spill her spaghetti (the videos will help you here), and if it doesn't work, regroup and try again.
>>
>>36706349
1. You really don't know anything about what she wants
2. Even if she isn't looking for a boyfriend she is getting plowed on the reg, I guarantee it
>>
File: the feels end here.gif (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
the feels end here.gif
125 KB, 600x600
>>36706454
>>36706463
I'm not gonna make it

thanks for trying to help, sincerely, but I don't think I am capable of doing this
>>
>>36706471
Fight, anon. We all start somewhere, don't be afraid. It's easy as shit to learn this, even 15 years old kids can do it. If you don't get that particular girl, who cares, there are hundreds of solid 10's out there waiting to get fucked by you at least once.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.