[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get protein as vegetarian /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
How to get protein as vegetarian /fit/?
>>
You don't. It's unpossible
>>
>>36705991
Bon appetita rita
>>
>>36706008
Oh Shit I take it back, I want to hate all tasty food!
>>
Dairy and eggs.
>>
>>36705991
You can't get all your aminos in the proper proportions for optimum gains unless you either eat too many carbs and fiber, or resort to shit like soy protein powder. Even then you miss out on compounds that only exist in meat and dairy, like natural creatine, vitamin B12, methionine, and carnitine. Then there's the problem of how many things you can't eat and how many places you can't eat out because you're vegetarian. Really, honestly, just have meat and dairy in your diet, you're better off in the long run.
>>
Bon appetita rita
>>
>>36705991
Drink a gallon of whole milk daily and 6 eggs. Or whey.
>>
>>36706057
Vegan =/= vegetarian

I have dairy, just not meat (and not a fan of eggs purely because of the taste)
>>
>>36706085
Okay.. if you eat any animal-based foods then you're not a vegetarian, either, get it right.

Just drink lots of milk and whey protein I guess. Don't understand what's so wrong with some chicken breast though.
>>
Lots of semen, since you're a faggot.
>>
>>36705991
Bon appetita rita
>>
>>36705991
damn she's really vascular
8/10 would bang
>>
File: bait .png (86 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
bait .png
86 KB, 1024x1024
>>36705991
veggies have more protein then any animal product ever will fag
>>
>>36705991
Bon appetita rita
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (25 KB, 366x360) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
25 KB, 366x360
>>36706186
>>
Vegetarian lifter here.
This list is your new best friend:
-Milk and eggs, which I personally avoid
-Whey protein powder
-Quark
-Lentils
-Beans
-Quinoa
-Seitan (specialty food but 21g per 1/3 cup)
-Nuts and nut butters
>>
>>36705991
Bon appetita rita
>>
>>36706111
No, if you don't drink any animal based foods you're a vegan. If you don't eat meat/fish you're a vegetarian. If you don't eat meat but eat fish you're a pescatarian
>>
>>36706214
You avoiding both milk and eggs or just eggs?
>>
>>36706236
Both. I lean vegan because it works for me, but I'm totally okay with making exceptions as to not drive myself insane day-to-day, like the whey protein powder.
>>
Bon appetita rita
>>
>>36706111
Yes you are lol
>>
>>36705991
Eat oysters. There's no reason an ethical vegan should avoid them. They're not sentient and don't feel pain.
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/food/2010/04/consider_the_oyster.html

And if you're ovo-lacto, add to that eggs, whey, cottage cheese, cheese, milk, yogurt, Greek yogurt, kefir, sour cream, buttermilk, etc.
>>
thank mr skeletal
>>
>>36705991
We "Troll threads outside of /b/" now?
>>
>>36707085
Dude, you could scroll down and hit four troll threads on your way to the bottom.
>>
>>36705991
Bon appetita Rita
>>
>>36705991
100 grams of brocolli has more protein than 100 of steak.Just control your farts afterwards
>>
How are her teeth so good?

How is she alive?

How does she have expensive ear rings? She can't be employed? She can't have a loving husband?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.