[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cereal Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
What are some cereals with very low/no fat? Before you ask, I'm not a dumbass who thinks fat is bad. I'm doing my refeed and I'm gonna eat 800 grams of carbs while keeping fat <50 grams.
>>
>>36705470
OATS
>>
File: fat american.jpg (111 KB, 603x932) Image search: [Google]
fat american.jpg
111 KB, 603x932
>>36705470
>I'm gonna eat 800 grams of carbs
>>
File: 1456090477570.png (147 KB, 363x450) Image search: [Google]
1456090477570.png
147 KB, 363x450
>>36705513
> fatass who has never cut
>>
File: teen bulma.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
teen bulma.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>36705526
>kid on his first keto/IF/IIFYM/EC Stack meme diet cut thinks you need refeeds as a natty
Don't forget your BCAAs and omega-3!
>>
>>36705556
> babby thinks that keto/IF/IIFYM/EC are memes
I guess breathing is a meme too, right?
>>
File: awww.jpg (52 KB, 800x475) Image search: [Google]
awww.jpg
52 KB, 800x475
>>36705629
>keto
Just a high protein diet meant to keep your satiety up. You're losing fat the same as you would on any calorie deficit.

>IF
>hurr I don't eat during the 8 hours I sleep I'm doing IF xD
Eating during a certain time window doesn't require a name. That's what everyone does already.

>IIFYM
There's pretty much no point in watching non-protein macros ever, unless you're cutting for a show or on steroids.
What the fuck is a natty doing on a "low carb" diet? Looking small? Ok. It's just an excuse to count processed sugary junk as carbs lmao

>EC Stack
This is legit but the effects are negligible, like creatine. If you're not a pussy you can cut without hunger supplements.

you have been redpilled
>>
>>36705734
> keto
Low carb diets help keep satiety up. Keto is the most extreme form of this and it works. A little bit of overkill, but it works and it's not a meme

> IF
You're stupid if you think that's what everyone does already. Most people eat breakfast because they've been tricked into thinking it's important. Basically IF is skipping breakfast and it works.

> IIFYM
Again you're stupid if you think non-protein macros don't matter. Enough fat is very important for healthy hormonal levels.

> EC stack
I agree that you can cut without hunger suppressants, but you're flat-out wrong if you think that it has negligible effects. Yeah, I guess biking is negligibly faster than running because you can get to where you want running anyway, right?

You've literally been memed into thinking everything is a meme. Dumbshit. I bet you think SS is a meme too.
>>
>>36705806
>I bet you think SS is a meme too.
it quite literally is
>>
>>36705470

There are high fat cereals? cereal is literally just carbs.
>>
File: getta load of this guy.png (341 KB, 471x361) Image search: [Google]
getta load of this guy.png
341 KB, 471x361
>>36705806
My point is that none of this bullshit needs to be named:

Keto? Whatever happened to just calling it "low carb"? That's what the fuck it is. No need for this ketones broscience.

Again, IF is just skipping a fucking meal. What kind of pretentious dyel has to rename his diet because he skips breakfast? Welcome to being a grown up

IIFYM is just a normal fucking diet. I don't think anyone eats low fat by accident

EC Stack is like a supplement, which we all know are fucking worthless. You can use whatever the fuck you want to supress hunger- adderall, gallons of water, etc. It's a cut- go hard (DNP/Clen) or go natty

>I bet you think SS is a meme too.
It's ok. I'd prefer to squat and bench 2x a week as a noob than squat 3x and bench 1.5x since I wanna look good but whatever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.