[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any anons on /fit/ ever do a colon cleanse that doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: coloncleansereview.jpg (7 KB, 240x170) Image search: [Google]
coloncleansereview.jpg
7 KB, 240x170
Any anons on /fit/ ever do a colon cleanse that doesn't involve a dick in their pooper? I'd like to try one but I have no clue where to start. Stories, recommendations, advice, etc all welcome.
>>
The dick is essential.
>>
>>36705344
are you autistic? have you tried cleansing your brain?
>>
>>36705355
kek'd 'n check'd

>>36705361
yes and then no. valid discussion would be cool though.
>>
Essential dick is essential
>>
>>36705344
I enema sometimes, is that the same thing?
>>
essentially, you need dick
>>
File: images (10).jpg (18 KB, 382x385) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
18 KB, 382x385
>>36705344
>>
>>36705399
I have no clue, that's why I made the thread.

>>36705452
whatisthisapicforants.jpg
>>
>>36705344
Trader joes has a great full body cleanse. You can buy it in store for like $12, or on Amazon for more expensive. Look up trader joes full body cleanse
>>
>>36705344

I'll help you out, bro.

I ran the Master Cleanse twice. It's a bit of a pain but I felt better after it. It's not magic, but you can see it working.

>Mix up a jug of fresh lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup - drink 1,200 - 1,600 calories of this stuff daily
>Every night drink a laxative tea
>Every morning drink 2 L of hot salt water

You run the cleanse for 10-30 days, though I never made it past 7 - interfered with work too much. If you work a low key, brainless desk job you could handle it easy, but if you're a student or you're on your feet all day or doing manual labor it's killer.

This stuff basically cleans the plaque off your intestinal walls. It's crazy, the first couple days the salt water has you shitting out loads of crap, then nothing for a day or two, then you'll have a real rancid shit, then nothing for a day or two more, then something else will get knocked loose,etc.

Two things really struck me after the cleanse - my stomach couldn't handle pork fat and for months afterward I had a tremendous amount of energy - basically until I let my diet go to shit again.

Get the book if you want to give it a shot, good luck brah.
>>
>>36705478
Did you see an actual drop in weight after you did it? I'm 22 and I've never taken any kind of cleanse or laxative so I bet I'm literally full of shit and don't even know it. Part of me is hoping I do this and it pushes me below 200 again kek. Thanks though, screen capped. I'll definitely be giving this a try.

Alternatively, I read that caster oil is pretty good. Any experience, anybody?
>>
>>36705344
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colon_cleansing#Effectiveness_and_risks
>The benefits anecdotally attributed to colon cleansing are vague and the claims made by manufacturers and practitioners are based on a flawed understanding of the body.[7][8] There is little evidence of actual benefit to the procedure, and no evidence that it can alleviate the symptoms that are attributed to the theories of colon cleansing.[9]

>As the colon normally expels waste, colon cleansing is generally unneeded.[10][11] Colonic irrigation can disrupt the bowel's normal flora and if done frequently can result in electrolyte depletion with dehydration.[11] Rare but severe adverse events have been rectal perforation[12] and amoebic infection from poorly sterilised equipment.[13] Another claim is that it may impede the colon's shedding of dead cells.[14]

>>>36705344
Excessive use of enemas has also been associated with cardiac problems, such as heart failure,[11] and heart attacks related to electrolyte imbalances when performed as coffee enema.[15] Frequent enemas or other colon-cleansing tools may lead to dependence and inability to defecate without assistance or withdrawal symptoms.[3][4] Herbs taken orally may interfere with drug absorption or activity of prescription drugs.[3]
>>
>>36705632
well fuck, now I don't know if I want to
>>
>>36705688
Then don't. Cleanses are literal dark ages medicine right along with bloodletting and skull drilling
>>
>>36705632

>10 posts for someone to call bullshit on obvious bullshit

all respect lost for /fit/'s advice
>>
>>36705550

Yeah, I dropped about 10 pounds over 7 days, though most of that was water weight. A hell of a lot of it was shit though. Though if you're doing this to lose weight you're in for a bad time and may build bad habits - this is something you do once a year to keep the engine running smoothly, it's basically an oil-change.

The laxative tea isn't anything like OTC laxatives. It's dandelion tea specifically - the stuff basically softens the shit that's caked all over your intestinal tract. You can feel it working, but it doesn't trigger that, "I'm gonna shit my pants" feeling. Chugging 2 liters of salt water definitely does though.

>>36705632
>>36705688

It's mentioned in the book, but after the Master Cleanse you've got to get on top of your probiotic game - eat yogurt, sauerkraut, kimchi, kefir, whatever your jam is.
>>
>>36705550
Caster oil will kill you...ir at least maim you, bruh
>>
>>36705688

If you're gonna cleanse your cornhole, make it an enema so you can safely do ass to mouth.
>>
File: feelsgoodwon'tstop.jpg (134 KB, 620x597) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodwon'tstop.jpg
134 KB, 620x597
>>36705344
>dick in the pooper for colon cleanse
It's called "getting your shit pushed in" for a reason, boy.
>>
>>36705344
Try pegging with your gf. Its better than fucking a girl SRS
>>
>>36705748
I spent all last night btfo-ing broscience, not every thread is important enough to call bullshit on
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.