[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start losing weight >ugly girls finally giving me attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: 1458857069085.gif (1 MB, 194x284) Image search: [Google]
1458857069085.gif
1 MB, 194x284
>start losing weight
>ugly girls finally giving me attention
>mfw

Anybody else know this feel?
>>
>spend a year lifting from skelly
>no one cares
>>
>>36704574
Feel you.
>be me at 210
>start lifting
>drop down to 185
>boys start giving me second looks
>hardcore cut down to 163
>landwhales begin grazing
>clean bulk back up to 172-174
>actual humans turn their heads

I've also found that, as I've lost weight, I start to find people I used to find attractive less attractive.
>>
yup. Went from muscular fat to ottermode and ugly chicks talk to me all the time... da fuck
>>
>>36704574

>Lose weight
>Get glasses
>Fat girls call me Superman
>Hot girls have yet to notice.

I feel your pain bro
>>
>>36704574

>lose lots of weight

>girls are friendly now for no reason

the worst part is realizing that all that matters is aesthetics. I understand why, but it still sucks.
>>
>>36704668
>Spend 2 years lifting from skinny fat
>Women are cat calling me on the street
Damn it feels good to be handsome.
>>
>>36704699
>I start to find people I used to find attractive less attractive.
THIS, it fucking sucks tho, cause there was this qt chick i liked who i was my motivation to get fit, but nowadays when i see her at uni she looks just meh
>>
>be fat
>bang chicks with average faces and below average bodies

>be fit
>bang chicks with attractive faces and below average bodies

Fuck this gay earth
>>
I didnt start getting compliments from women til i weighed around 200 lbs. Im 5'9 though with no noticeable belly and look relatively lean with big arms in clothes so whatever
>>
>6'5" 300 lbs
> go down to 200
>some women start going full autist when talking to me now

Would feel good man if it wasnt for my crippling social anxiety.
>>
>>36704840
>anon didn't care about fatty mc fat fat Beth
>Beth loses weight and becomes a qt
>anon would now smash

Nothing wrong with it. It's the way of the world, hot people are better. Don't hold any resentment in your heart against these people for what they did for it is surely what you and we all did at one time. How many of us can confidently say that we never preffered to ignore fat and ugly Betty to hear cute and fit Jane talk?

It doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you a person who knows how to invest his time.
>>
>>36705120
keep practicing, the anxiety gets better the less shits you give about the people you're talking to.
>>
File: 4896327419_653ba21499_z.jpg (143 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4896327419_653ba21499_z.jpg
143 KB, 640x480
>>36704779
>lose weight
>get glasses
>people call me superman
>little do they know I was actually named after superman

I can't really complain I guess
>>
>>36704699
>>36705077
Nice dubs, both of you

You gotta think though, they don't all take care of themselves. We might get better looking, but who is to say they aren't letting themselves go? You don't become sick cunt mode overnight. You also don't become a blimp overnight. Time is a key factor here.
>>
>>36704840
>for no reason

What you are on the outside is often a reflection of what you are on the inside. You were a fat fuck, you were probably lazy, slow, gluttonous etc. Now you're fit, active, disciplined etc. Compare your old self to your new self. Even if they had the same body. Your old self is shit compared to your new self. There is a reason why girls aren't throwing themselves at the fat version of you if this is what you are plus 100lb of fat ontop.

You're better now and I'm happy for you anon but don't go around wondering why people didn't like you before without doing some introspection.
>>
yes

dont fall into the trap

>be ugly and fat kid
>be ugly and fat teen
>get skinny at 17, reveal 9/10 face
>girls be mirin, end up having most girls in school like me
>get in relationship with hottest girl at school, let myself go again because comfy
>19 fat again, decide to start lifting
>by age 24 i am incredibly fit and aesthetic, had fucked about 50 8-10/10's, 30 or so ?/10's
>mfw for what reason?
>mfw sex is meaningless
>mfw i am mired and chatted up all the time still, and ignore all advances

i dont really care about a relationship or sex at this point. i have about 2 decent friends, and my relationship with my dad is okay. i have a degree i will never use, and aesthetics that mean nothing to me.

i guess i've made it?
>>
>at pub or club or whatever
>talk to a girl, goes alright, either leave with friends or go grab a drink or something
>feelin bretty gud about self
>unintentionally make eye contact with some fat bitch
>she gives you a look like "in your dreams" even though the girl you've been talking too is far hotter
>instantly feel rage
I've had scenarios along these lines happen to me multiple times, does anyone know this feel?
>>
>>36706247
Similar story here
>was always skinny nerd
>got mired, too oblivious to ever notice it (focused on muh studies)
>at 19 while at work outa nowhere, this woman tells me she's been coming in for a while and she's been meaning to tell me that I'm gorgeous
>mention it to female friends, apparently I'm a very good looking guy
>start lifting shortly after (for unrelated reasons)
>mired more, fucking grills, realize sex doesn't mean shit when you're drowning in it, only matters when you're not getting it
>Easily notice that I'm getting mired alot now, couldn't give less of a shit.
>8 months from Electrical Engineering degree
>Literally give no fucks about chasing women
>Some of the girls I fuck I'm still FWB fit (some of them even have boyfriends)
>don't care about sex or relationship
>Getting complemented on my looks trigger no emotional response
>Looking good for me
>See woman as nothing more than the means to propagate my genes

Take it from me anon: Women won't make you happy. You gotta build your life in a way that you make you happy. They will come with baggage, at least if your life is complete with or without them, your judgement wont be as clouded when it's time to dump the bitch.
>>
>>36706335
>Not laughing about her even thinking she has a chance with you
>You don't fucked up letting a fat bitch (stranger at that) have that much control on your emotional state.
>>
>>36706335
she was jealous and gave you that look in the hopes you would go talk to her and try to "redeem" yourself
>>
>>36704574
>go from skel to dyel
>dyel pecs visible though
>styling on all the skinnyfats
>no new attention whatsoever

It's all a lie
>>
>>36706247
No you haven't made it, because you will never have the most important thing in 21st century life, money. Everything else is on one side.
>>
>be gay whale
>receive no attention
>lose 80lbs achieve human proportions
>continue to receive no attention
>put on makeup and wig
>hit on or groped every 10 minutes
Should i transition or
>>
>>36706531
pics
>>
>>36704574
Yes
Worst part is i got mired by abovr average girls before. Now all i get is fags and uggos
>>
File: received_1093619060688217.jpg (138 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
received_1093619060688217.jpg
138 KB, 2048x1365
>>36706612
The worst part is I'm not even a pretty girl and I dont even have boobs.
>>
>lift almost every day
>women don't know I exist
>barely lift and eat like shit for a full semester
>slutty asian and qt petite pale girl subtly fight over me in class
>start lifting again
>asian ignoring me
>today pale girl told me she wants to bang my roommate

Is fitness a meme
Did you guys ruse me
>>
>>36706776
do you have any photos without toddler fashion tastes
>>
>>36706351
ayy I'm an EE fag too.
>>
>>36706943
>lifting for grills
There's your error m8, start swimming every day or something
>>
>>36706531
> be hetero male
> go down from 245 to 175
> dyel baby face mode
> no female attention
> don't really know how to gather female attention
> gay guys and traps all over me
Help
>>
>>36707153
beard
>>
>>36704574
No. I'm lean and muscular and not even uggos want me. I think it's coz of my body, they think they can have a chance looking at my face but are intimidated by my fit body. So I'm not good enough for qts and too good for uggos.
>>
>>36707153
I too live the babyface life. Hit on by gay men multiple times (even before lifting). Zero attention from women. Shit sucks.
>>
>>36705077
I really hope this doesn't happen. I think my wife is really, really qt right now, but I'm finally seeing results, and I don't want to find her less appealing. Although, she's pretty petite, as it is, so it may not matter.
>>
>be on tinder
>average 6/10 messages me straight up
>let her have my number cos horny
>sends me pics of her tits, inverted nipples
>into the trash she goes
>>
>>36704574
Yep, but went for qt girl anyway and made her my gf
>>
>>36708267
>>sends me pics of her tits, inverted nipples
>>into the trash she goes
Are you a mongoloid? God damn I've always wanted to fuck a girl's areola.
Imagine how sensitive that shit is.
>>
>>36706776
You are a pretty girl
>>
Only dudes ever hit on me. Never women.
>>
Stretch marks really making me REEE 2bh
>>
>>36708333
it's like she hasn't got nips, shits disgusting
>>
>>36705218
Your name is Kalel?
>>
>>36704574
No girl has ever given me attention
>>
>>36708351
lmao I know that feel.

Might have to do with the reason I'm living in Sweden and talking with strangers is illegal here.
>>
>>36706351
>some of them even have boyfriends
fuck off fuccboi. youre a faggot and so are those chicks
>>
File: 1370550206817.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1370550206817.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>start lifting
>feel and look better
>get some (imaginary) mirres
>don't get any attention from the one girl I want
>>
>>36704574
Ugly girls aren't a problem. They'll hit on you, but some might have a personality to be good for a tumble while you're in transition.

Chubbies were always my problem. Chubby bitches are gains goblins. At first you're happy just to be getting some attention without going out of your way for it, as thick girl after thick girl tries to latch onto you before you get beyond their level. But then, you start dating one of these no willpower psychos,and before you know it you're taking extra cheat days just to go out on dates, and missing workouts because the chubby insecure bitch either doesn't want you to go to the gym where there might be someone you actually have something in common with, or she'll tag along meaning to lose weight and will interrupt your sacred time in the chapel of gains with inane babbling and stupid questions.

I've made myself into unobtainium. I might bring someone home once in awhile, but only after making it abundantly clear that I'm not looking for more than a good time. When they start clinging too much, I just stop answering their texts.
>>
>>36707153
listen to
>>36707933
Beard is the ultimate solution to babyface.
Just maintain it a bit unless you're able to pull off the bear look. Hell, maintain it anyways. It'll mean less cubs looking adoringly at you.
>>
>be husky and have personality
>bang girls with above average faces and body
>get /fit/
>nothing changed
Meh, at least I feel good about my appearance.
>>
>>36707153
Fucking this.
I shave for work as manager and it's caused me to only get hit on by gays.
God dammit why can't it be lesbians that dig certain guys?
>>
>>36704699
Yeah you start noticing how they don't take care of themselves.

When you're a fat slob you tend to overlook other people's unwillingness to better themselves.

One girl i liked hardcore i see now and literally asked her why she let herself go.

She blamed it for having an office job.

I called her on her bullshit. I have an office job and I am fitter than when I was doing manual labor.

I hate her now. Like truly hate her. I find her disgusting to look. I cut off ties with her because it embarrasses me that I liked her
>>
>spent my youth indoors playing video games
>no social skills
>no idea how to small talk or flirt properly

Just end me already. No gains will fix this.
>>
>>36710235
I think this is my problem with socially inept people. You suck at talking because you never did it.

You suck go talk to someone
>>
>>36708469
Nigga you gay
>>
>lifting for 3 years
>get catcalled by creepy faggots and trashy trannies
I fucking hate this side of europe
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.