[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting rid of back sweat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 20160408_182816.jpg (2 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
20160408_182816.jpg
2 MB, 2988x5312
Usually when I go to the gym, sweat is not a problem, and only when I go hard on a certain day will spots begin to show on my shirt. However recently I was advised to start my workout with 10 min of cardio and end it with 5 min of cardio. I legit sweat buckets and my entire back was one dark stain, pic related, its my shirt after the workout. Are there any fixes to this problem? Are there any sorts of creams or non-absorbent shirts that would help me out? Would appreciate any advice.

Tl;dr Large amounts of back sweat, looking for solution
>>
bro i feel you on this, theres no way to hide it just accept it
>>
you can either
-get botox on your back
-don't drink at all
-stop being silly
>>
Are you being serious?
Legit complaining about sweating while working out?
>>
>>36704959
OP here, I was able to squeeze sweat out of my shirt when I took it off. I'm sure it doesn't look too great to others, plus it doesnt smell great
>>
>>36704330
get some moisture wicking fabric/synthetic shirts if it really bothers you so much.

bring an extra shirt to change into after you workout

sweating in the gym is normal
>>
>>36704330
oh you are one of those
pls don't come to my gym
>>
>>36704330
My butt sweats what the fuck do I do, it's awkward and smells awful.
>>
In the same boat
> want to try dance lessons
>sweat easily
What do /fit/
>>
>>36704330
does your gym have ceiling fans?
>>
>>36705261
I fucking hate this feel. I get swamp ass on the regular and it's the worst when I'm at work cuz if I sit down for too long after having done a bunch of work and getting all sweaty, the sweat will show through my khakis and it's pretty embarrassing. Anyone have a solution other than getting less fat/sweaty?
>>
>>36705371

Don't wear khakis
Wear a diaper
>>
>>36705318
They have air ducts all around the place, however no fans
>>
>>36705371
Fuuuuuck dude this happened to me once. Had to work outside, shaved my balls bare the day before. Totally feel my shit dripping and pushed the zipper spot into to "soak" the sweat. Looked like I pissed. Wear poly/cotton boxers dude its your only hope.
>>
>>36705371
throw some gold bond on them balls, my nigga.
>>
>>36705371
wear underarmor compression shorts
>>
>>36705654
Not him but I hear gold bonds not for nuts cause it burns the fuck out of them. Is that just the menthol?
>>
What kind of whiny cunt worries about sweating. If this isn't bait then I'm embarrassed for you. The only thing worse then OP whining about sweat is the fact that multiple faggots have posted in support of this faggotry.
>>
>disliking sweating
Wtf. Just sweat OP, are you that self conscious that others might be judging you? Theyre probably mirin that sweat. Just lift and stop giving so much about what others may think bro.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.