[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you look like this sexy son of a bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
How do you look like this sexy son of a bitch?
>>
>>36703824
The truly king natty of aestetics
>>
>>36703939
>top level professional athlete

totally natty rite lads :~)
>>
P L A Y
L
A
Y
F O O T B A L L
O
O
B
A
O
L
>>
>>36703959
look at his delts shit looks natty as hell
also lionel messy is on TRT but he is scrawny as fuck and the best player in the past 5-6 years(i dont watch soccer/futbol anymore)
>>
You can't, he's a god, you're a gymcel
>>
He is a fucking god for real. The only way you can look like that is through hard work.
>>
>>36703959
>implying that body isnt achievable natty

not saying he isnt using hgh or something for injury repair, but that look is reasonable for natties.
>>
>>36703959

They literally run like 6 miles a day
>>
>>36704010
This
>6'1
>multi-billionaire
>famous
>facial aesthetics
>has a son
>considered to be one of the best soccer players in history
It's literally unfair.
>>
>>36705231
>>considered to be one of the best soccer players in history

Do you even football? He's good, but he's not that good.
>>
>>36705433

Do you? He runs circles around other players
>>
>>36704010
>>36705231
I'm a non-cucked pure white guy so with literally no nigger lineage (unlike niggeraldo) and I'd like to stay that way despite all the 'benefits'.

Goddamn I love being white.
>>
>>36705482
Says the guy who's posting on a Norwegian cuck board on a Friday night
>>
>>36705482
Fucking lmao. I love how stormcels get so proud of being white, as if it automatically makes them good.

Being white means NOTHING when you yourself are a massive subhuman. Keep talking about "aryan purity" even though the "nordic beauties" you worship so much reject you in favour of Jamal and Tyrone. LMAO.
>>
>>36705231
>multi-billionaire
he is not even a billionaire, let alone "multi"
>>
Be a closet homo from Africa

Also hop on a steroid cycle. You don't need it to get that body, but he is
>>
>>36705555
Fuck off shitskin.

>>36705497
Whats wrong with that?
> Inb4 normie response.
>>
>>36705433
>one of the
read retard
>>
>>36705555
They need some reason to feel good about themselves. Sure, they're fat, angry virgins who live with their parents, but hey, at least they're white

It's kinda sad tbqh
>>
>>36705765
Legit. It's embarrassing.
>>36705705
Nope, I'm probably far more "aryan" than you are, the difference is I don't give a shit and I don't think it makes me automatically good. You are fucking pathetic, and you will NEVER have the "beautiful white family" you dream of. LMAO at you.
>>
>>36705705
if all you can be proud of is your skin, you literally haven't accomplished anything in life
>>
File: 1453394868764.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1453394868764.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>36703959
>futbowl
>roids
>>
>>36705231
He's ugly though lol
>>
>>36705555
taking the bait this hard
>>
Is he a Simpsons character, or is he in the middle of severe liver failure?
>>
>>36705682
not anon, but he's probably a billionaire in the 3rd world country that anon was posting from
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.