[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Educate me on multivitamins /fit/. Are they worth it? Do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 14362483.jpg (47 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
14362483.jpg
47 KB, 480x480
Educate me on multivitamins /fit/. Are they worth it? Do they actually help?
>>
File: You're good.jpg (78 KB, 594x577) Image search: [Google]
You're good.jpg
78 KB, 594x577
No
>>
>>36702828
They taste good. But idk if it actually does anything.
>>
>>36702828
Not if you dont have any deficiency
>>
>>36702828
Help with what? Did you make this fucking thread yesterday you faggot? Don't lie to me.
>>
>>36702828
Not if you dont have any deficiency
And many times they are strictly controlled and may have less tha advertised
>>
>>36702828
I use them on a cut only, maybe there's not too many benefits but its a little insurance in case i'm not getting enough vitamins through my diet
>>
Good question OP

I believe that if you don't have the whole well rounded diet you might be deficient on something right? Everything has its place.

According to the stickies, the statistically most important and related thing to our nutrition is our Omegas and Vitamin D. I bought these two and I do feel better. I think we have to realize that taking multivitamins IS good for us and needed except there is one thing that were really missing right? The benefits seem subtle. Subtle enough that the gratification for buying them doesn't seem worth it.

My conclusion is that they are worth it but it won't FEEL like it. If you want something more gratifying I suggest drinking a slimquick or something cause it's chocolate.
>>
>>36702828
>adult vitamins (+18)
>powers cellular energy (lol)
>immune support (sure)
>muscle support (lmao)

>literally gummy fruits with the vitamins of real fruit sprayed on them

retarded supplements for retarded people
>>
>>36703100
damn son I'd be deficiencing my balls inside that ass 25/7
>>
>>36703100
Sauce on her?
>>
>>36703176
Oops thought this was current body thread tee hee! It's me ;)
>>
>>36703202
I have never in my life once seen an attractive girl write tee hee
>>
>>36703170
Honestly does nothing for me. Kinda looks like a doll. A prissy, basic, little doll. Idk. I like human qualities lol.
>>
>>36703512
>human qualities
>not taking that ass into account

are you sure you're not just a fag anon?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.