[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy that doesn't bring his gf to the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: lepepeman.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
lepepeman.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>that guy that doesn't bring his gf to the gym
>>
>>36702691
The gym is no place for distractions like gfs
>>
File: lol.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>that guy who brings his gf, but not her son
>>
File: images(9).jpg (3 KB, 150x84) Image search: [Google]
images(9).jpg
3 KB, 150x84
>>36702691
>That guy that doesn't bring his whole family to the gym
>>
I saw a guy with his gf in today, she looked bored out of her mind, just sat on different things dressed for working out.
>>
I've seen dudes that bring their gains goblin to the gym with them. They need lots of attention &have to chat it up the whole time, thus distracting from the workout. Keep the dumb hole at home while you work out if you want to make any progress.
>>
>>36702765
Reminds me of the time I brought my ex to the gym with me and she bitched me out bc I called her out on sandbagging lol
Kept saying "I can't do it" on stuff she wasn't even having trouble with
>>
>>36702721
Truly a shame when they don't bring the real eye candy.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 243x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 243x251
>that guy that doesn't have a gf
>>
Asking to get cucked are we?
>>
>>36702785
>muh can't do it!!!

Why are 99% of women who try lifting or any kind of physical activity say shit like this?

>
>>
>>36702691
>>that guy that doesn't bring his gf to the gym
H-haha, we all know that one guy, right? Ha-ha-ha
>>
Brought my girlfriend to the gym earlier today and she just sat on the spin machine moping the entire time. Bitch didn't even spot me when I asked her to because she "can't support 'a 315'" and "doesn't even know what spotting is." Then I told her like it is, "not with that attitude." She just up and left in a huff and 5 minutes later I get a text from her that said she was going home. There was a bit more to the message but I didn't bother reading it. Think I saw a bit that said something about her "birthday" and how I ruined it. Whatever, I have a workout to continue. Self-absorbed cunt.

I should think about getting a replacement girlfriend soon. The one I have is defective and probably ran its course.
>>
Why the fuck would anyone want to bring their girlfriend to the gym with them? All they do is slow you down; they're only there because they want to share YOUR interest in order to be around you, but they don't give a shit.
>>
>>36703768
See, if you get a GOOD girlfriend you could have her work in with you and spot each other during lifts. If you cheap out and settle for a shitty one all you get is one that gives you a baleful death glare while in the gym as if she's banishing the gains out of you.
>>
File: 1454031570645.jpg (10 KB, 207x200) Image search: [Google]
1454031570645.jpg
10 KB, 207x200
>that Indian who doesn't bring his entire caste to the curl rack
>>
>>36703822
There's only on caste in India, and it's the untouchables on the account of their being covered in curry shit, preventing anyone from coming within 10 feet radius around them without being overwhelmed with the stench of eau de Ganges.
>>
>>36702691
you dont have a girlfriend op
>>
>>36703810
I've literally seen a couple CUDDLING on a bench while the gym was busy. It sure was stupid.
>>
>>36703854
>there's only one caste
Stopped reading there
>>
>>36703768
Well this dude brings his gf and she actually does her routine which looks like is more serious than his.

Can a cuck cuck a cuck?
>>
>>36704077
Missed a slightly funny post then
>>
>>36704066
That's the thing where she sucks away the gains from the guy through prolonged physical contact. Next time you see this happen, just out of courtesy, walk up to the guy and ask him if he knows his girlfriend is actually a gains goblin in disguise.

>>36704077
The way that post was meant to work was that you had to read the whole thing first instead of being triggered because you read about the Indian castes in your world history textbook.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.