[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw whenever obesity increases you go up in the food chain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1451799049205.jpg (244 KB, 470x658) Image search: [Google]
1451799049205.jpg
244 KB, 470x658
>tfw whenever obesity increases you go up in the food chain
>>
>>36701971
People don't eat other people you flaming cock gobbler
>>
File: 1407088819310.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1407088819310.gif
421 KB, 700x525
>>36701971
>there are fat people who have gfs when you don't
>>
>>36702348
It pisses me off knowing that fat and ugly people I know have girlfriends and are getting laid while I'm still a virgin
>>
>>36702358
would you fuck their ugly and most likely also fat girlfriends?

you can get laid today if you lower your standards
>>
so, literally evolution?
>>
>>36702396
ya I know, but its still frustrating
>>
>>36702396
>>36702404
would it be worth it to lose my virginity to a hooker
>>
>>36701971
I don't understand why people encourage others to get better. It will just make it that much harder for you to stand out and be better than everyone else. Why raise the bar?
>>
>>36702438
it makes them feel better
also it's one thing to encourage and help someone to get better so they can live a better life without it affecting you, and it's another thing to help someone get better at something he competes against you
that being said some people really don't realize they themselves would be better off not encouraging others to get better
>>
>>36702438
because people are hardwired to motivate and work together in order to further the human race. making other people happy usually makes you happy too
>>
>>36702438
Found the Bernie voter
>>
>>36702415
Better to have embarrassing moments in front of human trash than a high quality qt
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.