[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Pacquaio >Abs workout is 50 reps crunches, then immediately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: abs.gif (113 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
abs.gif
113 KB, 500x330
>Be Pacquaio
>Abs workout is 50 reps crunches, then immediately 50 reps of other abs exercises
>15x50 all in all with rest as needed
>It absolutely works both for looks and function

What would happen if you do this routine with, say, push ups? There are more than enough variations to hit 15 sets of, I dunno, 20?

Btw, Pacman's pushups suck ass.
>>
That's one tiny motherfucker, is he like 4'10? I'd slap his shit.
>>
>>36701261
You'd be off to cuckoo land in a few seconds.
>>
>>36701155

You'd have a built chest and skinny everything else.
>>
This guy did exactly that all his life.
>>
>>36701268
He wouldn't stand a chance against my superior reach.
>>
>>36701415
>lanklet delusions
>>
>>36701155

is it possible to not be a dyel anymore with just bodyweight exercises?
>>
>>36701332
Holy fuck imagine having to fight someone like that shit what the fuck
>>
>>36701425
Shaquille O'Neil boxed Pacquiao on his fucking knees and pac tried his hardest to knock him out and all the giant nig did was laugh. Even Daniel tosh just laughed when the "adorable Filipino knocked me down"
>>
>>36701682
>6'1"
>220 lbs
Normal heavyweight.

Also, just do 15 sets of 50 reps, different pushup variations and 15 sets of 100 reps, different crunches/sit ups and you can be just like him - exactly what OP asked.
>>
>>36701757
This never happened.
>>
>>36701992
Oh fuark, I was thinking of Shane mosley and Dela Hoya. You're right.
>>
>>36701794
I am fat, but want to look like this dude. Should I use this routine? Also, do I cut first ?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.