[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cutting for a month >Wake up, have three eggs and a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1435325349513.jpg (12 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
1435325349513.jpg
12 KB, 367x202
>Cutting for a month
>Wake up, have three eggs and a couple of sausages
>Diet protein shake+creatine
>Go to gym, workout hard as fuck/sometimes do 10-15 minutes of cardio
>Only drink one or two cups of black coffee without sugar every single day
>400 grams of chicken and brocolli + other vegies for dinner, sometimes topped with cheese
>another protein shake before bed
>Doing this for over a month now
>Have lost a bit of strength
>Bodyfat stll at 20%

FUCK. How long is it going to take for me to drop down to 12%, /fit/?
>>
Isn't it funny how some people just stay low bodyfat without even trying, and then you have people whose lives literally revolve around obtaining low bodyfat and they can never achieve it.

1 word: genetics.
>>
>>36700583
What did you start off with??
>>
>>36700643
20%
>>
>>36700583
You gotta go full skele bro, No more sausages. Only eat the egg whites. Green beans only vege
>>
>>36700583
time for a diet break (maintenance calories 1-2 weeks)
>>
>>36700583
>All these references to keto
>he doesn't even mention the word "calorie"
>he wants to lose weight
That's sad
>>
"couple of sausages"
Uhh..

Replace that with chicken breast. If you're eating it daily, the WHO processed-meat-cancer thing is real.

Took me about 4 month of super-strict cutting to from from Bear to Cut, about 40#s (natty). Dropped 10lbs more over 2 months to get shredded. Lost 50lbs in about 6 months, mainly fat (kept 85-90% of my strength).

It was worth it. Keep going. Track/weigh your calories if you haven't yet.
>>
>>36700702
I'm eating somewhere around 1500-1800 calories, which are mostly protein and fats, there is absolutely no way I shouldn't be losing bf
>>
>2 shakes per day on a cut
uhh
>>
>>36700743
That's like 400 calories, mostly protein tho, what's the problem?
>>
>>36700769
not as satiating as chicken breast
>>
Kek are you a woman
>>
>>36700734
>somewhere between
>>
>>36700583

>"couple" of sausages

they're like 200-250+ calories each, and that's the smaller-mediumish ones.

>protein shake
>probably like 200 calories whey, 500 calories of pure fat milk and unwanted shit like oats/fruits

no wonder you're fat.
>>
>>36700842
>Implying a 100 calories makes any sort of difference when it's that low

Do you even fucking lift you retarded mong?
>>
>>36700646
>>
>>36700882
>they're like 200-250+ calories each, and that's the smaller-mediumish ones.

They're 70 calories each, which is 140-150 calories per day from pork sausages, which is mostly meat, which is mostly protein

My protein shake is 200 calories per serving, I drink it with water and that's it. The only fruits I eat are bananas every now and again for the fiber gains.
>>
Real question, if you're 20% and you do what Op does for a month, how much weight should you have lost by now? I would have assumed he wouldn't have lost anything anyways within the first month.
>>
>>36700927
Can you read?
>>
>>36700956
The sticky doesn't say anything about what the results are expected to be.
>>
>>36700988
The sticky tells you to work out your maintenance calories and then tells you how much you would lose at different deficits.
>>
>>36701023
It doesn't
>>
Sample Diets
Read the above articles, and decide whether you need to bulk (add muscle), cut (lose fat), or maintain.

Calculate your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) in calories

Bulking Diet:
Calories: TDEE + 500 calories
Protein: 1+ grams per lb. bodyweight

Cutting Diet:
Calories: TDEE - 500 calories
Protein: 1.5+ grams per lb. bodyweight

Maintenance:
Calories: TDEE
Protein: 1.25+ grams per lb. bodyweight

Adjust calories as needed based on your goals / results.
>>
>>36701108
Try scoobys workshop meal calculator !
>>
>>36700825
Doesn't matter if he has no problem with overeating.

Not saying he doesn't though, he might just be a typical fatty secret-eater.
>>
>>36700619

I have been permabulking for while. I have slowly gained about 40 lbs of mostly muscle, obviously some fat. I bassicly eat whatever I want as long as it is somewhat nutritous. Burgers, kebabs, sausages, bacon etc etc, I am just constantly trying to get enough calories (which I am struggeling with). Its not like I shy away from a bag of chips on a friday or candy if I really want some. I obviously eat mostly healthy and nutritous food, but all in all I eat whatever I want and I still have clear abs and a pretty low bodyfat.

I am going to cut one day, maybe when I have gained about 50 lbs of mass, and I can't wait for that day. Its going to be much easier than bulking, I literally loose 2 lbs on the weekends I drink. I would just have to stop propping my self full, just eat when I am hungry.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.