[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best running shoes? also running shoe thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: nike-air-zoom-pegasus-32.jpg (37 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
nike-air-zoom-pegasus-32.jpg
37 KB, 600x339
best running shoes? also running shoe thread
>>
>>36699445
Nike free run 4.0's are GOAT
>>
>>36699455
yup thats what i use
i always try to get the bare foot running shoes because its most comfortable, i hate shoes with like 5 inches of bullshit
>>
>>36699445
asics kayanos if you have duck feet like me
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-07-15-27-22.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-07-15-27-22.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Just got the delivery notification on these bad boys :) excited to get home and run. I'm halfway through couch to 5k.

What do you listen to or watch while running?
>>
>falling for the barefoot meme

I use Brooks Ghost 8's that I was fitted for.
>>
Merrell Vapor Glove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=88&v=EZPxdHpvNno
>>
are you running a race? do you run 15+ miles a week? are you trying new prs?

yes. then i dunno man go spend some money

do you like to run for fun. do you run 1-3 miles once to maybe 3 times a week? do you just jog to get the blood flowing?

go find yourself the cheatest pair of gym shoes and call it a day. doesnt matter
>>
The type of foot you have will be a factor. Just go to a running store and get fit properly. This is one of those areas where it's a really, really bad idea to skimp. You don't have to get the latest year's model, but you should be in something properly fitted and appropriate for your foot.

Also, most people either don't know the right size for a running shoe (it's different than other shoes).
>>
>>36700161
regarding size, keep in mind that your feet swell a bit as you run longer distances. i got fitted for a pair of shoes years ago and the kid told me my toe had to be right up against the inside of the shoe. i showered him in doubt but he insisted he was right, so i took his advice bought the shoes and wound up with a black toenail after a week of running. i couldnt return the shoes because i wore them outside, and the shitstain acted like he had never seen me before.

protip - ensure you have about a half inch available between your longest toe and the front of the shoe.
>>
>>36699455
Does Nike release the free series yearly. Looking to buy the 4.0 but debating to wait for a new release. Currently own 2014 5.0
>>
File: 1455455036204.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1455455036204.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>36699729
>literal autism shoes
>bad boys :)

wew lad
>>
>>36700203

Jesus, where the hell did you buy those shoes? At the running store where I worked we did a proper fit of one thumbnail from the end of the longest toe to the end of the shoe when standing, and if someone was unsatisfied with the fit it was an auto-refund. Did you go big box or specialty?
>>
Also, ladies, get fitted for good sports bras, even if you have small boobs. It's a lot of bouncing around and you need more support than you do for more stationary work like lifting or yoga or cycling. Moving Comfort is a good brand. Just make sure you've been measured recently, or ask a female on staff at a running store to measure you.
>>
File: yzy.jpg (34 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
yzy.jpg
34 KB, 1024x576
All about the boost
>>
>>36700305
big box, sportchek, which basically means its my own fault
>>
>>36700268
Not the same guy but those shoes look nice. I guess you are the autistic one little fuckboy
>>
what's your lads' onion on adidas gazelles?
>>
File: MBNskLI.jpg (148 KB, 1080x1620) Image search: [Google]
MBNskLI.jpg
148 KB, 1080x1620
>>36699445
/fit/ /fa/ggot here

Literally only the Flyknit Racers & Flyknit Trainers are the best god-tier Running shoes ever created

I may even throw in the Free Run 2s & 3s, but nothing else Nike has recently created will surpass those classics
>>
>>36701048

The flyknit racers are okay. They're not as responsive or lightweight as the Lunarspiders or the Streak LTs, nor are they as durable for longer stuff as the Zoom Streak, but they're a good all arounder. It's a shame they got co-opted by sneakerheads; it really drove the price up on eBay.
>>
Cheapest but still good running shoe with europe shipping please ?
>>
Nike Lunarglide 4 and 5(they are almoust the same) are as good as it gets
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.