[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTN KETOFAGS!! Few questions. Are you cutting? Do you count
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 1225x1235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 1225x1235
ATTN KETOFAGS!!

Few questions. Are you cutting? Do you count your calories/macros? In your experience has your body fat come off faster than cutting on a normal diet?

I'm starting today so if you have any tips that would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>36699021
bumpan for curiosity
>>
>>36699021
perma lean bulk, literally do not gain fat

i used to but not anymore

yes by far
>>
>>36699021
just eat steak, eggs, butter, heavy cream, chicken with skin on etc

personally I'm not a fan of refeeds but I suppose there's nothing wrong with them

follow the guidance of Vince Gironda, the ultimate shredded natty, he knew how to fucking diet. was keto b4 keto was a meme

http://www.ironguru.com/vince-gironda-maximum-definition-diet

http://www.anabolicmen.com/vince-girondas-old-school-steak-and-eggs-diet-for-ultimate-weight-loss/
>>
I have tried before but it fucked muh metabolism and test levels.
Now i eat protons + complex carbs for a cut and i'm losing fat alright.
obviously counting.
>>
>>36699021
also, cutting out an entire food group is bad for you. not to mention a whole macro.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (9 KB, 147x250) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
9 KB, 147x250
>>36700263
Would it be reasonable to say though that if you previously had a pretty high carb diet it wouldn't hurt cutting some of it out and replacing more of it with lean fat/protein?

I'm not sold on the whole less than 5% carbs like keto recommends. However, I've been lifting for about 6 months and just ate whatever... inb4 SS.. I blew up to 190 at 5'11.. .definitely put on muscle, but am now slow as fuck when I have to do pt test runs.

I've heard the whole calories in calories out deal... and "read the fucking sticky"

Less carbs more meat and vegetables. What thinks you?
>>
>>36699021
I wanted to cut for summer two years ago so I tried keto.
Never went back to normal diet again. Best decision I made for my body.
>>
>>36700242
>eating complex carbs on a cut
JUST
>>
>>36702618
>dude states he's losing fat including complex carbs in his diet
>"nvm I'll stick to my memes and imply complex carbs are literally fat in a can"

you think the only complex carb in the world is bread and pasta am I right anon?
>>
>>36699021
Cycle a high carb day once a week or so. It helps. And by high carb I mean potatoes or something, not shitty crap from a cardboard box
>>
>>36699021

Yes
No, I do lazy keto
Yes, only thing that's ever worked

My tip would be Udo's choice or cod liver oil as a supplement
>>
>>36702787
what the fuck is wrong with bread or pasta on a cut? Maybe if you're a fucking manlet skinnyfat beta who cuts on sub 2k calories it'll be hard to fit them in.
>>
>>36703091
>what is wrong with what I do
>must be a fucking manlet beta cuck [meme] [meme] [meme]
>completely missing the point I'm trying to make

keep it up /v/, sorry /fit/*
>>
>>36700263
t. food group expert
>>
keto is a meme

any diet will result in weight if you're in a calorie deficit

if you're getting enough protein most of it will be fat

/thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.