[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is this /fit/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: dfgfdgfdgfdgdgdd.png (868 KB, 581x566) Image search: [Google]
dfgfdgfdgfdgdgdd.png
868 KB, 581x566
who is this /fit/ ?
>>
the guy your girlfriend cheats on you with

OHH
>>
>>36698436
i don't have a girlfriend
jokes on you
ha...
>>
>>36698428

Jason Blaha
>>
File: marc fitt side profile.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
marc fitt side profile.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
Marc Fitt.There is 5% chance he is natty.
>>
>>36698482
thank you
>>
>>36698436
> saying "ohh" to your own post
I'm guessing you don't have a lot of friends.
>>
>>36698482
Looks natty to me. Especially if he's a manlet.
>>
>>36698482

You could get natty like this if you ran 5 miles a day.
>>
>>36698428
Chadster McChadface
>>
File: tumblr_nvbaiqUDYb1s282juo1_1280.jpg (66 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvbaiqUDYb1s282juo1_1280.jpg
66 KB, 1080x1080
>>36699442
>>36699473
I think so too but he makes money off his body.His physique is obtainable for most people.I think he is my natty limit
>>
>>36698428
pump fools a lot of people, its not like he wakes up like this, i mean he is big and low bf, but nothing out of this world
>>
>>36699670
definitely, i know natty guys that looks better than him, (all the 3 guys are manlets) most natty guys that makes money off his body are one out of thousands that try and don't
>>
>>36699761
How manlet are we talking about and how long have they been lifting?
I think making it in the fitness industry is ALL about being very active on social media,being in touch with your fans and having a personality not really about being the leanest or biggest motherfucker
>>
>>36698524
youre right. i have maybe 3 good friends a few fuck buddies a girlfriend and a bunch of shitlord acquaintance that i say hi to at random parties and gatherings

OOOOH
>>
>>36699815
idk how many years, probably 4 years or more, and about 5'8, and yeah your personality helps a lot, you need to have that natural social personality so people will follow you even if you don't have that good of a good content, and imo the facial aesthetics helps a lot too, no one likes to watch videos of a ugly guy talking about lifting weights,
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.