[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>skeleton >about to do test e with GOMAD How many years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1457812133331.jpg (157 KB, 900x801) Image search: [Google]
1457812133331.jpg
157 KB, 900x801
>skeleton
>about to do test e with GOMAD

How many years of my life can I expect to lose?
>>
>doing roids as a skelly
>>
test and gallons of milk? enjoy your acne bro
>>
enjoy stretch marks desu
>>
>>36698362
>implying I didnt prepare and get accutane
>>
>>36698335
Don't start roiding if you aren't well-grounded in lifting already.

You wont get the most out of it. The roids will mask mistakes you make in form, effort, and nutrition. Roids will give you an inflated recovery capacity so you're probably going to learn to overtrain. You're starting as a skelly so you don't even need roids to make easy gains, all it's going to do is give you some low-quality gains that you don't have the experience to keep.

Forget about the health consequences, it's stupid for a skelly to roid. Learn to lift and eat and rest properly, then come back to roids later.
>>
Hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
You have to eat properly for roids to do shit. GOMAD isn't eating properly. You'll just get fat.
>>
>>36698452
I already have them and dont want them to expire. Either way it will be some fast gains

>>36698503
obviously I will be eating a lot of low fat/high protein foods in addition to gomad
>>
>>36698335
all of them.

roids in moderate amounts don't kill you faster, they just make life miserable because your hormone levels will be forever fucked.

just look where JM ended up
>>
>>36698335
Don't do GOMAD, it won't help you build muscle on roids, all you need is a decent caloric surplus.
>>
>>36698596
If that's the case, then you don't need Gomad.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.