[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What %bf is this physique? Can this be achieved without gear?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
What %bf is this physique? Can this be achieved without gear?
>>
16-18% since he carries a lot of muscle mass

doable with good genetics
>>
This is as fat as any man should be willing to let themselves get to. This is the body that rips people in half.
>>
>>36698213
do you realize you will look fatter if you dont carry as much as muscle mass
>>
>>36698151

>wanting to look like a t*rkroach
>>
>>36698151
if he's average height (5ft10-11), he's packing probably 250-270lbs at 20-25%bf
so i somewhat doubt his natty status
>>
>>36698223

we realise what a % means, fat distribution will have more of an effect on how you look at that bf imo
>>
>>36698236
He's 6'1 and competes at 120kg
>>
>>36698266
i assumed a much higher bf in >>36698236
seeing this pic i'd put him somewhere between 15-18%

though i doubt he's 120kg
maybe 108-112
but still a huge motherfucker
>>
>>36698307

Idk the weight classes but if he's a high level wrestler I guarantee he cuts a ton of water weight to make his class. So if his cutoff is 120 I'm sure he's at least 130
>>
>>36698151
would not want to get in a fight with him
>>
>>36698151
Check out, indian wrestlers, they achieve these kind of bodies with out any kind of gear, quite motivational too, and most of them are vegetarians
>>
>>36698228

>censors himself on an indonesian doll trading imageboard
>>
>>36698652

They eat thousands of calories a day in whole milk and almonds alone. That shit is crazy.
>>
>>36698652
>they achieve these kind of bodies with out any kind of gear
Stop lying. Bad enough that retards like you fall for the natty meme. Every sport you know that gets practiced even on just a semi-professional level involves the usage of steroids.
>>
>>36698845
yes but the're not bodybuilders so they dont focus on getting big, meaning if they did they would be way bigger
>>
>>36698266
The fuck, he looks like Shia Lebuff here.
>>
>>36699053
bump
>>
>>36701253
what training should someone do to get this bodey!!
>>
>>36698228
He's from Georgia
>>
Lol I was a failed olympic alternate and I've wrestled everywhere and there is not a single olympic wrestler over 190lbs that isn't on gear. It's REQUIRED to be competitive.

There are competitive lighter wrestlers who don't cheat but most do anyways.
>>
>>36702572
The question wasn't if he is on gear, it's whether that physique can obtained without gear.

Any top level athlete requiring both extreme levels of endurance and muscle mass is on a ton of gear. Simply no other way to compete.
>>
>>36698151
>Have similar body shape
>Cant grow body hair worth a damn
Why even lift?
>>
OP here, I want to suck his chode.
I wanna lick it until it sploodges in my mouth.
>>
>>36702589
If you got the correct frame totally doable natty.

Eat big lift big, nothing else. Don't count calories nor other shit.
>>
>>36701286
pickup weights
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.