[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most of the time I'm either too lazy or too busy to cook.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Most of the time I'm either too lazy or too busy to cook. Will getting a George Foreman grill speed up the time it takes to cook shit while keeping a somewhat decent taste?
>>
>>36697715
there is no easy cure for being a lazy faggot
>>
>>36697715
just buy cooked frozen chicken
>>
>>36697715
only if you buy it from a TV informercial
>>
Just put a whole package in the oven for 20 minutes at 350

Shit isn't difficult
>>
>>36697715
What the fuck is so hard about throwing chicken, steak or pork in a oven with some butter or cocnut oil and garlic and walking away
>>
>>36697715
Even if you don't have them time to bake it I don't see the difference between this and just getting a good cast iron grill pan for the stove
>>
>>36697715
If this is what it takes to get you to start cooking and eating healthy, then get it.
Not saying it's quicker or better than other options, just that if this is what it takes then do it.
>>
My mom gave me a Wolfgang Puck grill for Christmas last year. It's nice that I can butterfly a chicken breast and have it be done in 5 minutes, and the cleanup is easy as fuck. I did the oven thing up until that point, but I could only make a few at a time because when you make enough for several days, the texture turns to shit after being in the fridge, imo.

The only drawback is the size, in that I can only cook 2 butterflied breasts at a time, but that's not too terrible considering the easy cleanup means I can just wipe it off really quick and throw more on.

Its up to you, breh.
>>
>>36697715
The time you save cooking will be greatly offset by the time it takes to clean those damn things.
>>
>>36697715
I got one and I love it. I can cook a whole chicken breast in about 15mins. Put foil on both sides and you don't have anything to clean
>>
>>36700438
I cooked on my geroge formie the last 3 nights in a row. It takes like 5 minutes to clean.
>>
3 pounds chicken breast in a slow cooker with one jar of decent bbq sauce (no high fructose, lower sodium) 6 hours on low, shred it up, put it back in for an hour. You got chicken for days and it's easy as shit.
>>
File: 51dkGKS0TcL._SY400_.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
51dkGKS0TcL._SY400_.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
Buy this shit. Cooks chicken in 20 mins. No smell or smoke. It's fucking awesome.
>>
>>36700610
The halogen ovens? My dad bought one and now he swears by them. They're even cheap to run because of their minimal energy use.
>>
takes less time to just put foil on an oven tray and dump your meat there for 15-25 minutes.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-08-13-59-28.png (447 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-08-13-59-28.png
447 KB, 1080x1920
Buy a fucking steamer. Best decision I've ever made. EVER. And I've been to Thailand lads....
>>
>>36701010
>And I've been to Thailand lads....
How was the BP?
>>
>>36701027
Amazing... but not as amazing as my steamer. Live life a little and stop being a judgemental faggot m8.
>>
>>36697931
getting atherosclerosis
>>
>>36701998
/thread
>>
>>36701125
Just curious about dat boipucci m8, no need to get presumptuous about me
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.