[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about Lyle McDonald? From what I read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Lyle.png (275 KB, 351x482) Image search: [Google]
Lyle.png
275 KB, 351x482
What do you guys think about Lyle McDonald?

From what I read so far he seems very scientific with a no-bullshit approach.

Has anyone of you tried some of his diet/training plans? I'm reading now "The Ultimate Diet 2.0?"
>>
i bought his PSMF diet (the really low calorie one) , i got the physical copy to read at work and yeah he really is good. He tells you shit, Backs it up and says "do this or it won't work." simple as that.

Dude knows his shit and people here will meme him out because he's skinny but i've had nothing but results following his hardcore diet but i wish i had gotten his longterm diet book.
fug
>>
I did his protien spared modified fast.
Lost 15kg in a month with minimal muscle loss.
He knows his shit.

Theres a reason he has such a reputation when not even looking like he lifts. He really knows his shit when it comes to nutrition and body re-composition.
>>
>>36696848

>read the psmf book

that's a good gaff. Read a whole book to only tell you to eat foods that are mostly protein. Here's a calculator, 1g of protein per bw. Thanks suckers.
>>
>>36696868
it helped me understand body re-comp and the reasons behind certain thigns instead of just telling me "LOL EAT 1g PER BODY WEIGHT LOL xD MEMES"

>not wanting to educate yourself
>making it
pick 1
>>
>>36696849
Hey i'm trying to lose some weight, can I please get the book or site you got that off?
It'd really help me!
>>
>>36696880

things from the sticky? Like if you eat a certain amount of protein you will retain lean body mass. Like if you reduce your calories you will lose weight. PSMF is just the extremes of some basic science/logic. Lyle is not a wizard, he's a schizo asshole who has no life and probably fucks his dogs from what I've seen on his youtube channel.
>>
>>36696829
His name makes me want to binge in McNuggets.
>>
File: LylMcD.jpg (99 KB, 960x744) Image search: [Google]
LylMcD.jpg
99 KB, 960x744
>>36696829
You can't wrong with Lyle McD, Alan Aragon and Eric Helms.
>>
>>36696906
*go
>>
>>36696884
When I did it last year one of the first few results on google was the rapid loss handbook pdf
its no longer there
you might have to do some more digging around to find the pdf with paying for it
>>
>>36696884
Literally Google the name of the book and .pdf, I'll save you 70$
>>
>>36696829
I really like his General Bulking routine, I wish it had clean and jerks but otherwise it is fun and I am seeing some great gains.
>>
>>36696884
It's the "RapidFatLossEBook"

http://dropcanvas.com/f0dmp
>>
>>36696960
>>36696932
>>36696945
Thankyou!
>>
>>36696960
>http://dropcanvas.com/f0dmp
meine niggeronian
>>
File: BMFBRaY.png (59 KB, 525x415) Image search: [Google]
BMFBRaY.png
59 KB, 525x415
>>36696829
>>
Lyle McDonald is probably one of the best at what he does, but he's also a bit of a prick.

Prick or not, his books are god tier.
>>
>>36696829
Hes not a sports dietitian so fuck him
Besides hes got that stupid ass elitist attitude
>>
>>36697643

he's right, you know.
>>
File: ZTSMf.jpg (151 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
ZTSMf.jpg
151 KB, 600x700
1 month of Lyle's ultimate diet 2.0, looks impressive

https://www.reddit.com/r/weightroom/comments/utw4y/so_i_went_crazy_and_did_lyle_mcdonalds_ultimate/
>>
>>36696848
You can download all of the books from somewhere on fit I think, might have been plg
>>
>>36699350
>garbage lightning in one
>great in the other

I don't take progress pictures seriously unless they're taken in the same conditions every time.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.