[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAKING IT WITH GIRLS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: thankyoufitthankyourippetoe.jpg (28 KB, 389x398) Image search: [Google]
thankyoufitthankyourippetoe.jpg
28 KB, 389x398
THANK YOU /fit/
This just happened, and I know it's because of my weight loss.

Has getting fit helped anyone else with girls?

Tell us about it.

[spoiler]I'm so fucking nervous I feel like I'm going to throw up and I'm shaking uncontrollably. This is my ex-oneitis. I don't know what the fuck to do [/spoiler]
>>
I hope you realize you're a rebound and this doesn't mean she loves (or even likes) you

enjoy the sex though senpai
>>
>>36694304
Dont overthink it and dont get attached
>>
Calm down OP it's not a test or something.

Just do what you want and enjoy yourself. Don't think. Just fuck her how you want to. Seriously.
>>
>>36694304

WTF?

she must be HELLA easy and slooty bro. Holy shit I bet she's disgusting. And so are you
>>
>>36694304

>being this nervous

hahahaha what the FUCK. You sound so beta. There's no way youre gonna make it tonight.
>>
>>36694304
>whitegirls.jpeg
>>
>>36694354
Not op but stfu bitch nigga
>>
>>36694345
Spotted the redditor virgin
>>
File: 1459205978945.jpg (20 KB, 583x616) Image search: [Google]
1459205978945.jpg
20 KB, 583x616
>>36694304
>be me
>meet qt at gym
>she ends up passing out
>help her up
>go on d8
>plan for second d8
>see her today, lunch date tomorrow
>she was in a really bad mood, but asked me if we were still on
>yes!
>sent her a text 6 hours ago
>hasn't replied
>pretending not to care
>its really getting to me
>im 24 I shouldn't be this sensitive

kill me now
>>
>>36694304
Bruh, you fuck her so hard she sees the face of God.

But this is probably a rebound, so it might be hard to make this more than that.

But where there's a will.
>>
Just smash and don't spill spaghetti.
>>
Rub out an easy one before she gets there.
>>
>>36694345
Not that easy, but we already know each other quite well, and intimately. We have never had sex, though.

>>36694354
Normally I shake like this around girls and can't keep an erection. I'm already shaking and she isn't even here. It's fucking hopeless.

I guess I'll tell you all what happens when she leaves. She'll be here soon-ish.

>>36694374
>>36694343
I'm going with these posts and doing this.
>>
>>36694373
>I'm 24 I shouldn't be sensitive
You got stood up and lied to be a girl you liked. I'd think you're something else if you didn't feel anything
>>
Posted this in depression thread too because why not

>be me
>moved to a totally new place
>lose all friends, family, everything
>been here a year, went on a few casual dates, nothing really working out
>lonely as fuck
>see girl who is 9/10 easy at a restaurant
>wonder whats it like to have a girl like that
>few days later
>match with someone on tinder
>looks a lot like restaurant girl
>realize its her because its stated where she works
>have an intelligent conversation with her
>we share many things in common and she seems really genuine
>take her out
>talk for hours
>make her laugh
>she complements me
>end up making out at a park for 30 minutes at 2:30 am
>go out a second time
>have lunch, go to a museum, go to her place smoke weed then have sex

I thought to myself, wow I finally made it, I'm finally going to be happy. I had almost gotten used to being alone all the time. I was for this week truly optimistic about life for the first time in a long time.

>two days ago
>text her
>small talk for a bit
>says her great aunt died
>has to go away for the weekend
>keep in mind its teusday
>she says theyre not too close but she has to visit her grandma
>tell her sorry to hear, if shes not feeling up to going out that week it was totally cool
>"no im okay but im really busy with work and school so ill text you when i get back so we can do something :)"

So basically she blew me off slow with the im busy with work and school thing and the worst part is i could not have made a better first impression. Thought this would be my saving grace /fit/. I was used to being miserable bu having that spark of hope inside me again then losing it so quickly has totally and completely broken me. I have no idea where i fucked up.
>>
>>36694373
Never be working on just one girl, chicks can fucking smell that shit
>>
Get her pregnant OP.
>>
>>36694365
Not who you are replying to, but this girl does come off as ugly, annoying too. What girl says "you're getting pussy tonight"
>>
>>36694304
What's his name?
>>
>>36694404
She's not ugly at all. She's a 9.5/10 for me, but then she is my oneitis so I can't be trusted.
>>
>>36694304
People on /fit/ are happy to be used as basically trash cans for bitches' emotional problems at the slightest whiff of pussy. You guys are pathetic
>>
>>36694394
Shea not blowing you off dude. If she didn't like you she wouldn't suggest hanging out again
>>
You need to calm down otherwise you won't be able to get it up. Regardless, she sounds like a whore, you better wrap your shit.
>>
>>36694394
>tinder
>expecting a serious relationship

I'm sorry lad, I thought you knew....
>>
>>36694404
Girls that aren't talking to you, obviously.
>>
>>36694304
>having sex with an emotionally wrecked slut looking for a random dick to take her mind off of a break up
>making it with girls
toppest kek
>>
post a FB pic of her then OP stop being a faggot. Block out her eyes
>>
>>36694427
If she really did want me wouldnt she want to text me between teusday and next week? I mean people say if you really want to see or talk to someone you make time
>>
>>36694440
So I can end up as another hilarious montage image of people finding her/me and showing her this thread, or even worse things?

I never post things like that on 4chan and am bewildered by people who do.
>>
>>36694394
You didn't fuck up at all anon, you played it well.10/10
She's just one of those that are just looking for a quick fuck if the guy satisfies all her requirements, and you did, good job.

For example, my gfs sister does that shit all the time she leads on guys making them think she wants a relationship. But its just a game to her, if they do ONE thing wrong its over, she wanted to fuck this guy really bad one time, and when they started dancing she found out he couldnt dance, so she got turned off and went and found another guy to fuck.
My point is the girl you found just wanted to fuck.
>>
>>36694443
Don't try to predict a girls next move, you'll go crazy over analyzing it.

Honestly from your original point you didn't do anything wrong, all positive.

Now you need to play it aloof, wait for her to contact you. If she's interested she'll get in touch, texting her and reminding her about the date will just make you seem desperate and needy, she'll be as dry as the Sahara.

You did good with her, if it doesn't work out, oh well throw your line back out there and get fishing.
>>
>>36694467
Man that sucks even more. I really want someone to spend time with. Sex is honestly secondary, I just don't want to be lonely anymore.

What was weird is we had so much in common hence why we talked for so long, and shes a real humble girl whos struggling financially so I didnt expect her to be like that. She even told me her mom wanted to meet me after i ran into her leaving her place.
>>
File: 115816.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
115816.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
she's here

zyzz scooby everyone help me

using a temporary trip to report back when possible

fuck
>>
>>36694489
Fuck her with no regrets man. Thats not the type of girl you want to get attached to or consider having a relationship with. No regrets and no pressure.
>>
>>36694489
Good luck
Make us proud

We love you no matter what happens there and we will be here when she isnt
>>
>>36694489
MOUNT HER LIKE THE GOD DAMN SEXUAL LION YOU ARE AND MAKE HER YOUR WOMAN.

Don't forget to let out a roar after you cum.
>>
>>36694489
Please tell me how her asshole tastes
>>
>>36694489
You could try to be a gentleman and not fuck her and just let her talk and cry, if you reject her pussy she will even worse and want you to want her and then she'd actually start wanting you for real

T. Girl
>>
>>36694489
CLOSE THIS FUCKING THREAD, YOUR SCREWED IF SHE LOOKS AT UR PHONE, and delete the screenshot.
>>
>>36694443
stop, just stop

be an alpha, stop caring about this shit, next time you lift leave it all in the gym, a lot of people like to think the gym is where there are no problems, life doesn't matter, but the truth is that the gym is where problems go to die, you become a better you then the you that you were before you walked into through the door.

that's the beauty inside tragedy, so what you met a girl and hit it off and now you don't have a 9/10 qt3.14 to text cuz she is a cunt, boo fucking who, know what you are getting out of it tomorrow though, fucking gains, don't cage the beast bro, let that shit out, let it run wild, feed it, tame it, and befriend it, and if you do that, that empty place you feel, will be filled with the beast, and he will never leave you, because YOU are the beast.
>>
File: yeahnigga.jpg (42 KB, 690x300) Image search: [Google]
yeahnigga.jpg
42 KB, 690x300
>>36694404
>What girl says "you're getting pussy tonight"

ur mum does to me lol
>>
>>36694489
there's probably gona be a thread that goes
>wojak with a gun
>i'm a failure and thought i made it
>i couldn't get hard trying to lose my virginity at 28

kek have fun i hope this doesn't happen

>>36694513
no one cares
>>
>>36694518
Spoken like a true meathead
>>
this is the gayest thread ever

in fact it may be all made up
>>
>>36694489
Good luck OP, smash her with the fury of a thousand suns
>>
So I guess OP isn't at all miffed by the idea that he was a back-up plan? That he's never going to be first?
>>
>>36694513
Fuck outta here nobody trying to get attached, fucking dumbass go count your cats
>>
>>36694539
bro he's having sex

that's making it here
>>
>>36694513
Nobody wants to be in a relationship with a girl that runs to fuck another guy after getting broken up with
>>
>>36694518
I know bruh, thanks for the motivation dude that's how I fucking hit chest today with that same exact mindset. But coming home and looking at my gainz without anyone to appreciate them kinda kills me inside too.
>>
>>36694304

>this is my ex-oneitis.

>>36694420

>but then she is my oneitis

Come on son.
>>
>>36694539
All the same to his dick when he going balls deep in dem sugarwalls
>>
>>36694543
That's really sad.
>>
>>36694340
it'll be a miracle if he even gets it in with the level of nervousness displayed in OP
>>
>>36694549

Undeniable proof that oneitis is chronic. A true pure case study.
>>
>>36694546
I know
But op doesn't sound ok at all right now, so my option would probably work better. He does want to feel wanted
>>
>>36694518
Damn brah, inspired as fuck right now. Are you zyzz??
>>
>>36694556
Believe you belong here >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>36694304
post a pic of your body
>>
>>36694551
Yeeeeeeeeeah mang
>>
>>36694489
DO NOT reply until she leaves or is asleep

That being said, good luck bruh and smash that shit
>>
>>36694546
Fucking exactly this. That's my thoughts put into words. This girl is a piece of garbage.
>>
>>36694328
No shit retard. jesus christ
>>
>>36694394
Its tinder, not a dating site bro.

But dont worry about it. You had fun, you got laid, if she doesnt want anything more then fine

You are making it. Get out of your head.
Let her come to you if she is interested, if she isn't... aint nobody got time fo dat
>>
>>36694394
This is just the start of things just take some confidence from the whole thing, you just smashed a 9/10 you can do it again son. Don't overthink shit and don't dwell on stuff like this. Just focus on meeting some more chicks or even if you get on well and just end up being friends, girls with friends lead to more girls bro.

Just take the good from the whole situation and not the bad and I'm sure things will look up for you dude, everyone has a slump just focus on bettering yourself mate!

Rant over good luck to you bruh!
>>
>>36694539
The first step towards becoming the first.

How does it feel to not even be a back-up, SaltAnon?
>>
>>36694343
This is a fast way to prematurely ejaculate. You never enjoy yourself during sex if you don't want to be a two pump chump.
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 768x1024
I hope he slaps her ass and chokes her. Maybe some hairpulling and a finger in the no-no if he does doggy. We didn't have time to prepare the boy!
>>
>>36694304

>yeeaaaah im being used as a rebound!
>Making it!!!

get the fuck out
>>
>>36694615
She said she hadnt been on a tinder date before and that all guys on tinder sound the same. I told her I wasnt into one night stands anymore and she totally agreed. Guess she trikt me good and I ate it up.

>tfw fell for the tinder meme
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 575x323
>>36694630
I'm so sorry anon...
>>
File: 1366758542801.jpg (85 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1366758542801.jpg
85 KB, 1024x768
>>36694304
>trusting women
not even once senpai

like she just broke up with her bf, and shes already looking for new dick? disgusting
>>
>>36694394
See shit like this is why I don't understand depressives.

I struggled, clawed, and fought for every scrap I got from the opposite sex when I was young, and every accomplishment just validated my struggle, let me know that I was getting closer, was getting more experience.

This anon had a great experience, and is MORE upset because it went well and he "got close" to happiness?

Spoiler: happiness won't come from other people, anon. It's a trite and overused phrase because it's true.

Now get back in the gym.
>>
Go straight for the asshole.
>>
>>36694485
Like other anons said, just let it go. Literally just get it in your head thats its over. And if she wants it to keep going, she will come to you, if she doesnt, then IF you want, message her again in a week or so, and see where that goes
>>
>>36694427

it's like you've never been blown off before, lol
>>
>>36694485
Dont overthink it bro. Maybe she does have a lot on her plate. Give her space and see what happens. Just dont get hung up on her if its not gonna work.

I get it about the companionship part. I know it sounds gay, but the littlr cutesy shit like a girl cuddling with me, sleeping on me, mumbling in her sleep and curling up against me at night... thats what I miss when single. The sex part is great obv. But i can take care of myself. I can't laugh at my jokes and hold hands as we walk to a restaurant. I can't whisper "i love you" to myself whike half asleep at 3am when we both happened to wake up.

>tfw gf
>contentedfrog.jpg
>>
>>36694574
nah bro, just a dude that's been around the block
>>36694548
but you appreciate them, just keep on keeping on man, in the end only YOU will know how hard you worked for what you have achieved, and only people like YOU will understand it
>>
>>36694625
Man never had so much positivity from /fit/. Thanks for the pep talks guys. We're all gonna make it someday.
>>
>>36694394
You still smashed.

If you're still feeling cut about it then just go to gym and lift til you chunder.
>>
>>36694304
I dont know how you guys are gonna respond to this, but Ive just started dating the cute girl at the counter after a solid year being at the gym. She also calls me senpai.
Were all gonna fuckin make it. (Only had 1 serious gf my entire life and Im 23)
>>
>>36694646
>i'm not like other girls
-literally every girl

I'm not saying don't give her a chance, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are she's a whore.
>>
>>36694655
Checkum. You can't ignore this OP
>>
>>36694626
You have no idea how relationships work, do you?
>>
>>36694650

virgin
>>
>>36694691
>relationships

But he just hooked up, who the fuck is looking for a relationship?

Your goals are not everyone else's.
>>
>>36694680
Did you give her the tip?
>>
>>36694697
What the fuck are you talking about? You said this is the first step towards becoming the first. Do you mean her first? Because this girl will never give a shit about OP beyond rebound sex.
>>
>>36694695
Actually I've had sex with 5 girls. How about you, anon?
>>
>>36694706
I meant more that getting comfortable with women and pursuing a relationship, if that's what you want, becomes easier the more girls you talk to and experience shit with.

I'm not implying he should be obsessed with this one girl and keep trying for her.

He needs to get with more girls if he wants to understand them.
>>
>>36694699
Not yet. Just a lot of making out. Kinda like it that way though, you know? Gives me time to get comfortable.
>>
>>36694304
I hate how girls are like "you're getting pussy" like shes bestowing some sort of honor on you. In reality probably 15 guys have gotten that pussy before and its just crazy how girls overvalue themselves so much. Make sure you hit it and tell her to leave afterwards.
>>
>>36694650
>like she just broke up with her bf, and shes already looking for new dick?

Might aswell take advantage of the situation and get some pussy
>>
>>36694721
Bro you gotta tip the receptionist
>>
>>36694726
This, women think they're god's gift or some shit.
>>
>>36694664
Fucking feels
>>
>>36694726
Well shes not wrong. Most guys who arent complete fucking faggots would take it as a gift if shes good looking
>>
>>36694738
I might use that one. Actually when the time comes, I will. Thank you anon.
>>
>>36694439
doesnt matter had sex
>>
U should have said no thanks.... Then she would have been soaking wet and it would be guarenteed pussy whenever YOU wanted a fuck...... Jesus...

Sometimes I want to jump down my pc screen and shake you faggots..... When will you understand girls only like/want guys they can't have.

The feeling of being in control with a girl is way better than the feeling of busting a nut while being a little rebound cuck
>>
>>36694304
Pfffff no. But I mean hey if I ever find some amazing girl then at least I'll be prepared and look good. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of performance, and such, so now's the time to make the fit investment. Or I die alone, but it's whatever either way.
>>
>>36694748
Bro true alphas treat their dick as the gift. This girl has probably been dumped, hence why shes going on a power trip by getting fucked by whatever /fit/ anon she picks out. She'll feed her ego that shes still desirable and getting one over the guy who dumped her. Shell probably tell him that she fucked another guy in an attempt to come out on top. That being said, OP must take this oppurtunity to fuck her of course, then ask her to gtfo so hell be the one who used her not the other way around.
>>
>>36694394
So this girls aunt dies, she has to go visit and comfort her family, and all you can think about is getting laid again? You're a real piece of shit anon.
>>
>>36694756
Nah, if she's giving you pussy a nonchalant "aight" would be best.

Chances are he never had a chance to be her ltr, might as well smash while her defenses are down.
>>
>>36694756
Or shell just trxt the next chad and youll be there jacking off like every other night
>>
>>36694776
First of all its her great aunt who she said she wasnt even close to. Second, I wasn't thinking about getting laid at all bruh.
>>
File: feel12.jpg (55 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel12.jpg
55 KB, 645x773
>>36694664
>I can't whisper "i love you" to myself whike half asleep at 3am

Sure you can
>>
>>36694680
>She also calls me senpai.

Sure thing pal,
>>
>>36694373
>>sent her a text 6 hours ago
>>hasn't replied
>>pretending not to care
>>its really getting to me

Jesus fucking christ you beta fuck just give it some time. Only worry if there has been no reply for like a week.
>>
File: stars.png (17 KB, 1154x860) Image search: [Google]
stars.png
17 KB, 1154x860
I'm back guys.

>She just wanted me to come with her when she was meeting some black guy with a 9 incher from craigslist to make sure she wasn't murdered

Got to clean her pussy after though so i guess she wasn't lying.
>>
>>36694756
>U should have said no thanks.... Then she would have been soaking wet and it would be guarenteed pussy whenever YOU wanted a fuck...... Jesus...

Dude if she's in that kind of state she'll just message the next guy in her phone and fuck him.
>>
>>36694815
I lol'd
>>
>>36694815
This isn't really OP is it?
>>
>>36694801
I love you anon
>>
>>36694304
>This is my ex-oneitis
don't go for it unless you're already a chad, it will fuck you up afterwards
>>
>>36694791
>>she says theyre not too close but she has to visit her grandma

She wasn't close to her but the rest of her family may have been, and when someone dies you have to be there, if the aunt had died and she'd said "nah im not gonna come to the funeral, i wasnt that close with her", the rest of her family would think she's a piece of shit.

Just give her some time and then ask her if she wants to hang out again.
>>
>>36694835
Look at the tripcode

It's not OP
>>
>>36694815
topkek
>>
>>36694728
not saying he shouldn't, i'm just saying women are whores
>>
She fucking laughed at me. I was so nervous that I forgot to put my lifts back in, and she didn't see me. I'm barely 5'7" rather than my normal 5'10" without them. Fuck this gay earth and the cunts that women are these days.
>>
>>36694838
You're the first person to ever say that to me. And that makes me kinda sad.
>>
>>36694858
> there was an effort
>>
>>36694858
Not as funny this time
>>
>>36694859
Yes anon, but i won't be the last.
Lift hard tomorrow 4 me bb and you will make it.
>>
Why would anyone want to fuck a rebound? She just got out of a relationship where her pussy was being pounded, most likely raw, several times a week for months. If she's willing to rebound fuck you, she's obviously rebound fucking other guys too. She'll probably lie about the white shit coming out of her pussy and say it's her juices when it's clearly another dude's cum.

Have some respect for yourself OP.
>>
>>36694304
>wew anon that was great, you felt so big inside me
>y-you too
>wait where are you going
>i need to tell the guys on the congolese animal husbandry board all about it
>okay but hurry back big guy
>for you
>
>>
>>36694897
kekekek
>>
File: manlet2.jpg (132 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
manlet2.jpg
132 KB, 720x960
OP next thing you know she is going to be pregnant. This is a common thing for women to pull on beta male providers. She traps you with a kid after conveniently "offering" sex.
>>
>>36694890
Nothing wrong with a little cum dribble still in the pipes, just saves on lube money.

Get in there OP
Just wear a condom, she is a ho... fo sho
>>
OPs still isnt back, hopefully he's still doing the horizontal monster mash and he's going to finish with a graveyard smash.
>>
>>36694937
> inb4 it only takes him a few minutes before he's done
>>
>tfw I get angry and jealous when I see guys getting laid because I'm not

Good on you OP, but fuck you regardless.
>>
>>36694897
why? why does this shit make me laugh?
its fucking stupid and the jokes been used for years yet i still can't manage to not giggle at this shit

fuck
>>
>>36694966
>the dark knight rises came out in 2012

lol what the fuck
>>
>>36694966
I posted it and agree. Nothing original, but after literally years on here I still find the dank memes hilarious.
>>
>>36694880
Thanks senpai
>>
I'm back.

I did what >>36694343 said and it worked. I put myself in the deadlift mindset and didn't think about her at all, I just enjoyed myself. Luckily I had a little extra time to calm down beforehand and get it up

Amazing advice, amazing thread, love you guys.
>>
>>36695087
waitwaitwaitwait

did you only fuck her for less than 90 minutes?

Get outta here faggot.
>>
>>36695087
Shit OP that was way too short.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x512
>>36695087
He did it guys
>>
File: salty kun7.jpg (20 KB, 353x357) Image search: [Google]
salty kun7.jpg
20 KB, 353x357
>>36695097
cardio kills gains
>>
>>36695087
>I'm back
well now we know this story never happened. Anyone who has sex less than 60 minutes must be low test
>>
>>36695087
Now just don't catch feels bro.

Good job. Today you were the chad she called for a random hookup.

Time to use those skills to find a quality girl. Or just keep servicing the sloots. Nothing wrong with either.
>>
>>36695087
congratsonthesex.gif
>>
>>36695133
If you enjoy it that long then sure.

Sometimes i want my girl to cum multiple times and be begging for me to finish in her. But othertimes i just want to get mine.

Heck sometimes I go way longer than I want and have trouble finishing because my dick gets tired.
>>
>>36695087
YOU DA REAL MVP, OP.

dasitmane.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 210x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 210x341
>>36695087
Proud of u bby.
>>
OP you get her knees to her fukken ears and you bottom dat shit out, you hear? Balls to her ass.
>>
>>36695125
underated post
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 731x1034) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 731x1034
>>36695087
You better come back with some greentext when she leaves, son. U owe us some saucy details *giggles*
>>
File: TrayvonDasItMane1.jpg (98 KB, 385x389) Image search: [Google]
TrayvonDasItMane1.jpg
98 KB, 385x389
>>36695087
>>
>>36694345
This
>>
>>36694304
just a reminder
she's a ex for a reason
dont try start dating her again
>>
File: 2w2g8j7.jpg (38 KB, 955x525) Image search: [Google]
2w2g8j7.jpg
38 KB, 955x525
>>36695087
>>
>>36695134
>>36695135
>>36695167
>>36695199
>>36695248
thanks /fit/

>>36695246
sure
>>
>>36695087
Hell yeah OP. It's threads like this that make me think one day I may have some hope of getting laid thanks to my body
>>
File: AmberDasItMane.jpg (73 KB, 385x389) Image search: [Google]
AmberDasItMane.jpg
73 KB, 385x389
>>36695087
muh breh
>>
>>36695246

When she came over I just thought about things I've read in this thread and on... of fuck you're all going to hate me... r/theredpill about confidence

She's short by the way, short hair, flat chest, fairly skinny, huge hips and butt

I did not say a word as much as I could manage, like I was getting in the zone for a lift. When the moment was right I got really aggressive, kissed her, and just thought of her as an inanimate object. Bit her shoulder, bent her over and ripped her jeans and panties down, shoved my face in her ass, spanked her, doggystyle, some other stuff, came inside because she's on the pill, got up to smoke and didn't cuddle after. All according to plan.

She's on her way home now. I know she liked it but I'm trying not to care. Maybe it happens again, maybe it doesn't.

I feel good. I am finally alpha. I feel the transformation coming.
>>
File: happy cry pepe.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
happy cry pepe.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>36695315
ur doin it senpai
>>
File: Licky.gif (54 KB, 228x279) Image search: [Google]
Licky.gif
54 KB, 228x279
>>36695315
proud of you, breh. the fact she's a lil dirtbag is fucking hot.
>>
>>36695315
Did you stay hard the whole time?
What other positions did you do?
Were there any moments you had trouble?
Did you dirty talk?

*gets out pen and paper*
>>
File: 1426284487291.gif (20 KB, 180x120) Image search: [Google]
1426284487291.gif
20 KB, 180x120
>>36695315
You done good OP, you done good.
>>
File: 1368916298479.jpg (11 KB, 278x282) Image search: [Google]
1368916298479.jpg
11 KB, 278x282
>>36695315
>she's on the pill
Did you see proof of this?
Clean of stds? Because she sounds like she just let a random dude cum in her raw without knowing he's clean

Ruh roh
>>
File: 1344381065798.png (101 KB, 1585x1527) Image search: [Google]
1344381065798.png
101 KB, 1585x1527
>>36695315

You're autistic as fuck but I'm proud of you. Keep it up.
>>
>>36695315
Yay YAY YAY congrats
>>
>>36695358
Surprisingly yes, though admittedly not easily. I had to concentrate a few times when my alpha mindset started breaking. I had to close my eyes and think of my favorite pornography to stay hard.

She specifically requested to be on her back with her legs together and her knees up on her chest, because apparently it makes her feel more full. straight from a female's mouth.

no serious trouble. I didn't think of it like that anyway. I can't fail. I'm just enjoying myself. /fit/ told me, it's not a test.

No.

>>36695376
I've known her a long time, I know she's on the pill for sure. She always has been.
>>
>>36694394

You're overreacting, it's been just a matter of misplaced aspirations. You are looking for something serious while she seems interested in casual sex only. Fair enough, if she isn't willing to commit you move on.
You can't blame her, you met her on tinder. And as a matter of fact, by fucking her you already obtained what you're supposed to obtain when you use such a "dating" app.
>>
>>36695401
Well then well played.

But yeah get tested. She let you hit it raw then she's let every dude do the same.
>>
>>36695315
What's her name?
>>
>>36694304
Getting fit hasn't helped me when it comes to the ladies, no.
>>
>>36695401

congrats OP
>>
>>36694373
>>sent her a text 6 hours ago
>>hasn't replied
>>pretending not to care
>>its really getting to me
>>im 24 I shouldn't be this sensitive
>>
>>36694518
Gonna keep this for my workout today :))
>>
>>36694528

LOL fucking rekt mate
>>
>>36694304

>her pussy probably still swolen from her ex bf

Are you some sort of cuck Op?

Absolutely disgusting, get some self respect
>>
File: 1424583189409.png (47 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1424583189409.png
47 KB, 645x773
>been getting a shit load of tinder matches recently
>girls often message me first
>conversations go well, and they keep responding even when I say stupid shit
>too afraid to meet any of them because I'm afraid they'll expect me to be more attractive and/or charismatic irl, even though they've seen my pics

What do?
>>
File: 1412985766645.png (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1412985766645.png
77 KB, 640x480
>Get fit
>Feel confident
>Ask girls out
>Realize the majority of women in my city (and possibly US culture) are vapid, shallow, materialized, and/or naively idealistic cunts that know nothing about men or their own biology and thus insist on wasting their time perpetuating retarded ideologies and stupid rhetoric in attempt to cuck the male psyche into subordination under their dominion
>Pretty much now asexual and loving it

The upside is that I no longer have any inhibitions when it comes to flirting, because I simply don't give a fuck.
>>
>>36695558
See, this is the perfect example of how fucked up people become through tinder culture. They look at this so highly curated platform as a measure of reality and create these irrational phobias, destroying their esteems, and serve no purpose other than to make them feel shittier about themselves.

Just assume that everyone is like 2 to 3 points lower than how they appear on tinder. That's the truth.
>>
>>36694430
>met qt3.14 Latino twink on tindr
>go on date planning to hit and quit
>9 month anniversary is next week

Feelsgoodman.tfwbf
>>
File: 1387843638155s.jpg (7 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1387843638155s.jpg
7 KB, 250x238
>virgin
>start working out
>start dressing better
>ugly fat girl reaches down my pants and grabs my cock in a club
>attempts to lead me over to the bar by my cock
>feel disgusted

Thanks fit
>>
File: therock.gif (2 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
therock.gif
2 MB, 357x296
>>36695315
Good job anon I'm proud.

P.S. did you lick her butthole?
>>
File: image.png (144 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144 KB, 640x1136
>>36694304
Need help /fit/
>meet older girl. First time hanging we dryhump but she says she doesnt do more on first dates
>second date she invites me over for a movie
>tells me she's "sleepy" and changes into a top with only a g-string
>she has ass and legs for days
>instantly start fondling her and she reciprocates by telling me to strip off my boxers
>constantly reach for her pussy and tits but she always giggles and slaps my hands away
>goes on forever and we fall asleep in our arms after finally managing to finger her for a while
>middle of the night she starts jerking me off because I tell her how blueballed I am
>morning comes and we make out more
>finally can't take it anymore and get a condom
>she comments on the brand but then after getting a blowjob the alarm rings for her work and we have to leave
What the fuck? Should I have just forcefully taken her? Is she the type that likes it? Later she told me she likes it rough
>tfw later she texts me that she can only have sex with people she loved
How much bullshit is this?
>>
File: again now.jpg (12 KB, 247x168) Image search: [Google]
again now.jpg
12 KB, 247x168
Now she's messaging me. I'm going to keep it to as few words as possible.

>>36695658
I did. It was mostly flavorless, but a little fleshy and tart. I'm assuming you are the person who asked about that earlier.
>>
>>36695611
That happened to me once.

I straight up Shoryuken'd her. Even though I had to bend down while she was still grabbing my junk.

I then ran out to my car and just unloaded a bottle of hand sanitizer onto my dick.

Sure, it looked like I pissed myself big time. But it was better than catching anything that hamplanet had.
>>
Great job OP.

>mfw guys cheer eachother on while girls hate each other
>>
>>36695713
Good work OP

Now just make sure you don't go full retard and let her get you into anything more than fwb.
>>
>>36695315

>literaly fucks a girl that just breaked up with her bf
>eats her ass
>fucks her without a rubber "because shes on the pill"

I just hope that i will do better when it comes to upringing my son.. if he ends as beta as you i will kill him and off myself.
>>
>>36694400
> This is OK with guys but not with girls
>>
>>36695740

...what if deep down that's what I want
>>
>>36695744
Breakups are tough man you'll get over her

>my son
>implying
>>
>>36695766
OP don't do this man you're doing so well don't you dare fuck it up now. Any woman that will fuck some other guy the day or day after she breaks up is trash only worth the occasional bone.
>>
>>36695766

Its okay.
You confirmed allready that you are a natural born cuckold, so just keep going.
>>
>>36695766
I'm just kidding, I know that's retarded. I will suppress the urge.
I mean, I'm not kidding, you all know that, but I know it's a bad idea.

>>36695774
I understand /fit/
>>
>>36695698
Pls respondddd
>>
>>36695713

>Don't mention it. Seriously don't let my bf at the gym know
>>
>>36695799
yeah she was waiting for you to take charge mate

>playfully slapping your hand away
wants you to be forceful
>lets you finger her
should have progressed

Don't let her give you a blowjob, tell her to give you one or facefuck her.

Basically yeah she was waiting for you
>>
File: pikcha.png (98 KB, 199x213) Image search: [Google]
pikcha.png
98 KB, 199x213
good job, I guess, OP. Wouldn't have done the same in your position, but good job.
>>
>>36695821
I wanted to progress all the time but then she kept closing her legs and pulling my arms away. Of course she scratched my back and arms when she came thru fingering though. Why is she such a cocktease? I'll be hanging out with her again next week and she told me not to fall in love with me. What the fuck does this mean? I'm literally on the verge of raping her. Should I just go for it if she keeps moaning?
>>
>>36695315

>tfw OP got this girl pregnant
>tfw OP is trapped for life because he was trying to impress some fat anime nerds

T E A R S
>>
File: 1432112317029.jpg (51 KB, 577x577) Image search: [Google]
1432112317029.jpg
51 KB, 577x577
>>36695840
>she told me not to fall in love with me.
>>
>>36695840
lots and lots of progressive foreplay, try to gauge whether she's pushing you away to fire you up or because she doesn't want it (how hard she's fighting should be a clue).

Telling you not to fall in love means she just wants to be a fuckdoll for a while.

A safe option would be asking her if she has a safeword, though that might ruin it for her so ask when you're having coffee or something (not when you are knuckles deep in puss)
>>
This is what is all about bro, rewards.
enjoy, you earned it
>>
>>36695860
>>36695840
also it's important to remember that girls have absolutely no clue what they want and it's only going to get you a headache trying to understand it beyond the basics
>>
>>36695713
>I'm assuming you are the person who asked about that earlier.

Different anon, just wanted to know if you rimmed her. Good stuff man. How did you meet this grill?
>>
>>36695860

>Telling you not to fall in love means she just wants to be a fuckdoll for a while.
I get that.
She's so hot and five years older than me. In addition I'm a virgin so I'm stumped but she thinks I'm good with girls because I was rather charming.
We are very intimate in our touching and it felt really natural to play with our bodies. She has handcuffs in her toybox so does that mean she just wants to be overpowered? I get kinda discouraged when she pushes me back since I really don't wanna get charged with rape lol.
I don't like talking about sexual things outside the bedroom cause it's awkward af
>>
>>36695713

Don't become whipped. This bitch is a snake of the highest calliper. A bitch like that is only good for a fuck.
>>
>>36695087
When will it be my turn?
>>
>>36694813
If he sent her a postcard, sure, but when you send someone a text message and you know they have their phone on them 24/7, they're just not replying on purpose.
>>
File: tumblr_m9nboqLNZG1rdiecno1_500.jpg (225 KB, 448x622) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9nboqLNZG1rdiecno1_500.jpg
225 KB, 448x622
>>36695315
>came inside because she's on the pill
>>
>>36695899
Being a virgin complicates this quite a lot my man, if you think it won't kill her vibe you could try communicating, fucking normally for a few times before you give her the angry dicking she desires, or you could both drink a lot or do drugs if you do that and see where that takes you.

A might sound beta but it should work if she'll chat openly about it.
>>
>>36695713
Misread this as "you treated me like a cheeseburger" which is making me giggle like a moron because you ate her ass(buns)
>>
>>36695921
>>36695921
She's intimidatingly open about her sexuality but I still don't buy everything she does or doesn't say. Especially when you see this beautiful girl in a primal state of ecstasy, screaming and biting your arm with her naked body exposed- all the logic kinda flies out the window. Sadly she doesn't drink anymore
>>
>>36695951
Idk man just fuck her, if she fights just fight back and get in there. If she starts screaming rape and crying you can stop but if not just choo choo through.
>>
File: 1451654993095.jpg (163 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1451654993095.jpg
163 KB, 800x800
>>36695935
>>
>be with my gf for almost 3 years
>first everything to both
>broke up
>don't see any girl for around 6 month thinking we could still go back
>hopes fade away
>manage to get a job at the biggest bar of my city
>qt flirting with me
>a group to girl tell me to take a beer with them at the end of my shift
>manage to get the number of the freaky gothic one
>ask her to go out sunday's night
>yeah :)

Feels fucking good bros.
>>
>>36695966
Yeah sounds good. I think she wants it badly too but doesn't wanna feel guilty about letting give herself to me.
What gives me hope was that as I said I'd get the condom she seemed kinda pleased
>>
>>36694304
just offer her a drink first before you throw yourself at her
>>
>>36694304
Just tried out Tinder for the first time in a year, put up 3 photos and today I got 25 matches within 24 hours. Got nudes from 2 and a chick coming over on the weekend,
not necessarily making it because tinder sloots but feels good /fit/ feels good
>>
File: 1459772532927.png (246 KB, 1136x717) Image search: [Google]
1459772532927.png
246 KB, 1136x717
>>36695970
High test 9/10 goth girl was absolutely the best lay of my life

Forever kicking myself for keeping it a one night stand
>>
>>36694897
>>36694966
>>36694995
Can't stop laughing. Ty anons. God bless.
>>
>>36695698
When you are at that point, just drive through everything and take control and fuck her, anon.
Shes in her underwear, you are a man. You are going to get laid, shes going to thank you after, most women want to say yes.. but they wont because of the fact that they will feel like sluts
But shes already in her underwear begging for your cock. Fucking pussy
>>
>didn't give her the old lickaroo
>making it
Come on
>>
File: th[1].jpg (12 KB, 300x212) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
12 KB, 300x212
>>36695970
Ha you all just got fucking trolled hard lmao!
>>
>>36695561
This
>had "lesbo" friend
>started getting /fit/
>started talking about sex and shit with her more
>her most overt answer or topic was male feelings
>"western culture doesn't let men feel" for literally anything
>asked me to be her sugar buddy
>she un ironically would vote Sanders despite teh last 100 years.

Pretty sure she though she could cuck me. I found other girls by getting fit and she gets desperate. I fucking hate it
>>
>>36696034
it was my first time seeing a girl aside from my mom naked lol. Cut me some slack. Also since she's 5'11 her legs are quite fucking strong too.
But you're right. Next time we're " hanging out as friends" I'll make my move
>>
>>36696016
Post pics? I'd like to see what kind of face/body combo does that well on tinder
>>
>>36696063
>not voting sanders
>wanted to get cucked big time by government and global corporations
It's like you amerifats don't want america to be great again
>>
>>36695417
Found the exbf
>>
>>36696080
Voting sanders would literally be doing that.
>he's wrong about gun control and believes small arms win wars
>ineptitude or blatant farming of economics
>shit pinko ideas that have been tried and killed countries and 21 million+ humans

I'm with the 3% of millenials who don't have a confirmation bias
>>
Not really related to the thread but i just had a great idea.
>The Double Treadmill Twister Challenge

Paint the twister colours on the tread of 2 treadmills next to each other (one half green and blue, one half yellow and red)

Someone starts in the middle of the 2, then another person spins the spinner and the person must follow the twister rules while slowly crabwalking as the treadmills move at like walking pace.

Any volunteers? do you think twitter or instagramers would take this on?
>>
>>36696063
are you talking about sex or women or politics anon? you're all kinds of confused.
>>
>>36696106
Might need thin treadmills, if you got hands on the farthest colors you'd lose
Fun idea would try/10
>>
>>36694304
>first year of university
>crush comes over to play videogames
>basically friend-zoned though
>we game/watch movies
>it's late
>she says it would be dangerous to walk home
>I offer her my bed or the couch
>she says bed
>I give her my bed and take the couch
>In the morning she calls me a dumbass and leaves
> mfw I wasn't in the friendzone afterall

oh boy I only realized how badly I fucked up like two years later when her friend brought it up.
>>
>>36696104
so you sort give an example of why his "pinko" ideas are not a good thing
and at the same time say that his gun control ideas are bad, but give no example - because example contradicts your statement
you are with the 300% of millenials who are retards, not gonna make it bruv
>>
>>36695780
Great job OP, following your story made my day.
I wouldnt get ahead of myself but it seems like this could very well become a fuck-buddy situation.
Just dont force it, just keep doing what you're doing, be chill and dont give a fuck.
I'm so proud, these stories make me forget about how depressing my life is
>>
>>36696129
>refuses to fuck you and calls you a dumbass because she doesn't want to risk rejection

Nah fuck that, good move.

>Try to get in bed with her
>"lol ew anon what are you doing"
>tells everyone in school
>>
>>36694304
Fucking man up anon. It's just sex.
>>
>>36696137
apparently I missed some pretty obvious signals. I had just gotten fit and was not used to any female attention at all yet.
>>
>>36696129
nah, fuck that bitch, she's not 12. if she wants you to fuck her, she's fully capable of articulating it better esp in a time period when even looking at a girl wrong lands you in jail.
you dodged a bullet imo if you were falling for a broad that broad
>>
>>36694489
>his oneitis arrives at his place to have sex
>still takes the time to post to /fit/
god fuckin damn it /fit/
>>
How do I beat performance anxiety?
>>
>>36696118
This particular one wanted to combine all 3. She's a dude h8r who doesn't like her dad even though he raised her for the past year.
>parents fight all the time
>mother gets real left wing after immigration
>basically bellum for all
>divorce
>Mother tries to make herself feel better for jumping boat by talking up father
>pops ain't having non of it
>decides to take abandonment issues out on me through discourse.
>finds problems with me owning guns all of a sudden
>finds problems with me liking the fact that i have a job and can do fun stuff
>finds problems with me lifting and getting swole
>suggesting i eat only 40g of protein and going vegan or some shit
>probably wanted a pseudo Korean ottermode BF cuz i was getting skinny and half flip
>decided to jump boat too

She already has a cuck so I'm not down for that shit.
>>
>>36695764
>implying girls have to work on guys
They just have to allow a few to enter.
>>
>>36694373
I used to do this alot when I was younger

>blast text all my firends "hey whats up" on a weekend, hoping to do something
>if more than one friend is doing something I end up blowing them off
>not really great at maintaining a conversation on phone via text or talk
>end up hurting other friends feelings
>the friend I chose to hang out with always seemed like a bad choice in hindsight.

I used to get it from the online cunts.
I'd try to set something up for the weekend or something but nothing would come from it. But they'd be happy to talk with me during the week.
I later discovered that online dating involves hedging you bets for the weekend a lot of times.
Its bullshit and is clearly a commment on how the current generations deal with commitment.
>>
>>36695315
>Came inside
Nigga you fucked up big time, enjoy STDs and/or paying child support
>>
File: tinder.png (1003 KB, 1716x540) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
1003 KB, 1716x540
>>36696076
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (120 KB, 306x241) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
120 KB, 306x241
>>36694304
just jackhammer her in the butt anon

do it for us

thats all bye
>>
>>36696219
That second picture, you gotta be kidding me. Where do you live where that is considered a good photo? An 80s TV show?
>>
>>36696206
a lot is two words
>>
File: 1458740875156.png (68 KB, 299x328) Image search: [Google]
1458740875156.png
68 KB, 299x328
>>36696132
I'm not ur mum m8 go do some research fugg.
>yfw developed nations wtih strict gun control still have a high homicide rate
>yfw developed nations with strict gun control still have guns and gangs everywhere.
>murders just become more brutal and personal
>murder rate rising at staggering climb vs the US' decline
>yfw 30 years after "Communism" and Ex Bloc nations still can't get their shit together
Gid fugg'd pinko, no ones responsible for u but u
>>
File: Ome_lAyv.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ome_lAyv.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>Another Anon making it

I'm so proud, brehs
>>
>>36694304
Just dont gf her after man, bang and keep it casual
>>
>>36696247
dress up party senpai, went as prince charming. Pic is for lels and that I've actually touches females
>>
>>36696261
The UK, Japan and Switzerland doall have significantly stricter gun controls than the US and have much lower murder rates. The Swiss even keep guns! The problem is that Americans are by and large scum, pure and simple.
>>
>women begging for cock

disgusting
low-tier trash and prostitutes
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.