[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just got back from running
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: laugh.gif (607 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
607 KB, 300x169
im coughing a lot and cant breathe very well

am i dying
>>
>cardio

you fucked up, i'd give your gains 24 hours before they're gone
>>
>>36694261
Post a pic of your bare ass and I should be able to diagnose
>>
>>36694286
but i took 1 scoop this morning and had a chicken breast

i-i didnt know

I DIDNT KNOW

am i coughing all my gains away? if i cough in to a jar and breath it back in will i be fine?

>>36694310
i dont feel like standing up

id post my weiner but i dont want to get banned
>>
>>36694321
post ween
>>
>>36694321
Stop being a FAGIT and post your ass
There's no other way of knowing
This could be life threatening
>>
>>36694335
no one wants to see my black weiner

unless youre a white woman of course

>>36694337

i dont trust you, the last time someone told me to do that i woke up in jail with a hamster's eye in my dick hole
>>
Good.

Now keep doing it, faggot.

You ain't going to get the body you want, sitting around watching your stories and eating bonbons.

You need to work to the point where you feel like you're going to fall down and die but you push through that, you push like your momma did to get your bitch ass into this world.

Don't let her down, faggot.
>>
>>36694353
im not really a mammas boy so that doesnt really work for me

thanks for the motivation though my man
>>
>>36694261
Yeah you're dying, but so is everyone else.

Don't let it stop you
>>
File: CMOOOON.png (173 KB, 368x442) Image search: [Google]
CMOOOON.png
173 KB, 368x442
>>36694472
god damn right thanks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.