[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT:QTDDTOT EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: belly-fat.jpg (79 KB, 999x757) Image search: [Google]
belly-fat.jpg
79 KB, 999x757
Let's say I've lost a substantial amount of fat and I'm hovering around ~19% bf and there's a noticeable amount in pic related. If I lose even more fat and lose the lower roll, will it be the first to come back? Or if I bulk and continue lifting or cardio will the newfat be more evenly dispersed.
>>
>>36691869
It depends on genetics. I store all my fat in my stomach and love handles. It sucks. Some people store it in their legs and glutes. When you bulk you will get some fat back but also some muscle so it's usually worth it
>>
How much different are facepulls than rows?
>>
>>36691880
Is there any possible way you can manipulate where the fat will return at all? Or is it all genetics?
I've read that differing hormone levels can cause fat to store on belly, hips etc or was that just a meme
>>
I was looking in the mirror and I have zero ass.

I do highbar squats and deadlifts every workout. What are some other things to do to get big meaty cheeks?
>>
Are the calories listed in a product only accurate if you consume 100% of it? Say for meat, would I have to drink the grease to get all of the listed calories?
>>
>>36691869
Fat typically goes on/off in the same order.

You having pinchable stomach fat has to do with the density of different types of fat receptors, men retain fat more easily around their stomach and lower back (woman stomach and legs) as this contains the highest concentration of alpha-2 receptors. You can inhibit them when cutting by rolling back insulin spikes (fasting, keto) or by taking Yohimbine in the fasted state.
>>
>>36691899
It's genetics
>>36691902
Hip thrusts
>>
Is there any real problem with a 2000 calorie deficit, so long as you get 0.7 grams of protein per lb of body weight? I mean, like the biggest issue with it is binge eating afterwards, right? So if you did it every other day or so, and kept a 1000 deficit the other days and were cool with that and had will of steel, would you run into fat loss problems?
>>
>>36691883
Way different. Facepulls are for your rear delts (aka the back of your shoulders).

Rows, depending on the variation, are for your back.
>>
>>36691899
Look up alpha-2 and beta-2 fat receptors as well as their relationship with insulin.

It's genetics, and you can somewhat manipulate it through diet and supplementation.
>>
>>36691937
I mean...

I don't think you'll be able to mentally maintain something like that.

Take it a bit easier man.
>>
>>36691906
You would to get all the fat that it lists.
>>
>>36691902
>I do highbar squats and deadlifts every workout
I can only assume you lift a very small amount of weight if you are able to do that (squats and deadlifts everyday). Work on getting more weight on the bar.
>>
>>36691906
Some labels have cooked/uncooked values, it does differ.
>>
>>36691937
Fatties always do this. They calculate the absolute largest deficit possible, do it for 2 weeks and then rebound really fucking hard.

The fact that you can even have a 2000 deficit implies you are fat, stop looking for a quick solution anon.
>>
>>36691966
>>36691998
>>36691937
No, I get that, but there are days when I feel fine with just a protein shake and turkey/rice/beans/nshit and don't feel like I even want to eat the other 800 or so calories in my meal #2. On these days I've been forcing myself to eat the second meal anyway, but is it even necessary to?

I'm figuring that if I don't eat the meal, I'll be extra hungry the next day, but in that case I could just eat extra and call it carb cycling,. right?

I know it sounds like looking for a quick solution, but I'm just wondering if the only reason people say not to do huge deficits is because, like you said, it only works for like 2 weeks before you give up and end up worse than you started.
>>
Okay. I i never feel a decent soreness on my lats after working out. Which shouldn't be the case because I'm still a beginner.

I use the assisted pull up machine but I'm never sure if I'm using my shoulders/biceps too much. How do I make sure I'm focusing on my lats?!

In a addition I do lat pulldowns with 80lbs (behind the neck). Am I doing this wrong?

I can make my chest really sore, I just got to 1pl8 bench so I'm pretty happy about that. But I can't say the same for my lats.

Also will reverse curls on an ez curl bar cover me completely for forearm workout, should I do a wider grip to hit them harder?
>>
>>36692027
>the only reason people say not to do huge deficits is because
The main reason is the risk of muscle loss. I assume you want FAT loss not "weight loss". There is no point dropping 10lb if 5lb of that wasn't fat.

In order to retain muscle mass, you need to hit your protein and perform in the gym. On a deficit that big both of those things are hard to do. On top of that you can very easily run into a vitamin deficiency. You would likely be supplementing large amounts of fish oil, calcium and magnesium.

For what it's worth, the eating paradigm you are heading towards is called PSMF (protein sparring modified fast). There is a freely obtainable PDF that you should read, it will answer all your questions better than /fit/ can.
>>
>>36691968
My squats are only 190 and my deadlift is only 290 now.

If I keep going up is that going to give me a big arse?
>>
>>36692067
>How do I make sure I'm focusing on my lats?!
Pull through your elbows to take your arms out of the equation and lean back to create a slight (15 degree or so) angle

>behind the neck.
I'm not a fan of this personally, what do you gain from it that you don't acheive from going in front?

>I can make my chest sore
Soreness isn't a measurement of anything. Weight on the bar is. If you aren't sore but you are progressing in weights, that's about as good as it gets.

>Also will reverse curls on an ez curl bar cover me completely for forearm workout
Farmer walks are a better option for forearms, although most /fit/izens deadlift, which sorts them out.
>>
>>36692070
>If I keep going up is that going to give me a big arse?
Assuming form is correct, yes. After a certain point the only way to get more weight on the bar is to add muscle.
>>
>>36692100
Adding to this. Get a measuring tape and measure your ass. Write it down, remeasure every month. If in 6 months it hasn't grown, change things up.

Chances are it's mostly in your head (the lack of progress that is).
>>
>>36691952
Thank you for the pointers, I just skimmed over some material. It sounds like fasting and HIIT would eliminate it right? Should I do HIIT after fasting or in the morning before eating?
>>
>>36692133
For what it's worth, fasting + cardio didn't really work for me. It wasn't until Yohimbine entered the equation that I could 'target' the fat.

The basics are to eat between 1pm-9pm. Giving you a 16 hour fast.

>Wake
>Opt: Yohimbine
>Cardio (low intensity if Yohimbine)
>Continue fast
>1pm: Eat
>>
>>36691899
I take testosterone cypionate for medical reasons (endocrine disorder) and I can tell you that before I took testosterone, my fat was in my hips and butt (kinda girly looking), then it pretty noticably shifted towards my stomach after a couple months.
>>
My upper spine hurts like a bitch everytime I unrack my squat weight. I'm doing low bar squats, what can I change in my setup so that it compresses or just straight up makes my upper spine hurt less?
>>
>>36692152
I'll look into the Yohimbine, desu I'm a little hesitant to introduce supplements, I've never used them before.
Is HIIT key (w/o yohimbine) or can I just do a few miles of medium intensity running?
I will do the 9pm-1pm fasting thoguh for sure
>>
>>36691869
how often should i wash my buttplug ?
right now im washing it twice a week but some people told me once a week is enough while other said only wash it after squats.

also whats the right length and width plug size for someone like me.
5,11ft
230lb
around 15% body fat
>>
>>36692070
desu yes
>>
If I lift heavy during the morning/early afternoon, can I do around 20-25 min of HIIT at night on the bicycle? Will I risk my gains if I do this? My cardio is awful right now and I want to fit in some training at least 4-5 times a week. I'm thinking about a 6-7 hour separation between lifting heavy and doing my time on the bicycle. Is that enough rest between workouts?
>>
File: 3568942-7889052129-brock (1).jpg (46 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
3568942-7889052129-brock (1).jpg
46 KB, 500x250
>>36691869
how likely is it that i was able to gain 8-10lbs in about 5 days? going from 290 to 299.

this is after being down from 315
>>
>>36692234
Agua señor
>>
>>36692200
lyle mcdonald's stubborn fat loss solution
look it up
i have the pdf on my phone :^) shh
>>
>>36692234
why do you want to do this
and with enough determination quite easily
>>
>>36692238
ah Si. i binged fucking hard on beer and salty snacks for about 3 of those days
>>
>>36692268
Time to get back on that cut desu
>>
>>36692247
Just downloaded the PDF. Thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>36692297
das right booiiii. counting them calories religously
>>
Is the 1g/lb of bodyweight protein thing just all the protein you consume or should i not count the shit that comes from whole grain bread or fruits and veggies? It adds up to probably 20-40 grams in a day.
>>
>>36692448
Everything you consume.
>>
>be me
>have little to no interest in sex
>losing weight
>looking better and better in the mirror
>can feel hip bone
>sex drive goes up the meter

jfc is this normal??
>>
>>36692186
Open your chest up and take a good breathe to give a muscle layer for the bar to rest on
>>
should i run every day or alternate cardio and something like yoga? i want to get better at both
>>
>>36692223
Should be good to go.
>>
>>36692605
>i want to get better at both
Then you should do both.
>>
>>36692590

>be me
>have an insane libido
>losing weight
>looking better and better in the mirror
>libido goes even higher than it was before

Probably.
>>
What is the most important thing in a human life?
>>
>>36692590
I hope it is because my sex drive and boner capabilities are/were virtually nonexistent. They are getting better though as I get fit.
>>
>>36691906
They are never 100% accurate. Do you think every steak is trimmed to have exactly the same ratio of fat to meat? Do you think every piece of fruit has converted the exact same amount of starch to sugar? Do you think every cheerio has an identical composition of its ingredients because the mix was perfectly distributed by each piece?

No, the answer is no.
>>
>>36692652
Realizing that important shouldn't be used to describe human life
>>
File: arslan.png (1 MB, 1000x1412) Image search: [Google]
arslan.png
1 MB, 1000x1412
Hydrating with a protein drink instead of water, yay or nay? Is this a good idea?
>>
Anyone got a simple choc protein brownie recipe?
>>
>>36692952
Why not both? Water is water.
>>
So you're supposed to give 3 days of rest to your legs. Which is naturally an issue for ss.

What do I do if I want to continue this program but my hips really fucking hurt?

Or is a rest day every second day enough for muscle growth?
>>
If I can fit a finger in the heel of my Oly shoes, should I try half a size smaller?
>>
How do I get over my gym crush? I just saw her come back to the gym after months, I was so excited to see her, never really spoke to her. And I see this faggot go over and talk to her, they ended up talking the entire time and working out together and I know they didn't know eachother. I am really sad :(. Do I just have to work harder or what? Granted I'm a 25 y/o KV
>>
>>36693373
Yes, you spastic. Do you slow down for car crashes?
>>
>>36693448
>"hi are you new here?"
>no actually blah blah blah
>conversation...
>>
>>36693449
Is it because I put a comma where it wasn't necessary?
>>
File: nails 083.jpg (137 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
nails 083.jpg
137 KB, 1200x1600
Any opinions on kroger whey?
Don't got much left and it'll be awhile before I get anymore in the mail.
Might grab this since its like $10
>>
>>36693468
She is too attractive for me and I'm overweight. I know I'll never go out with her and talk to her without revealing my powerlevel. I just want to get over her.
>>
>>36693222
You're "supposed" to? What do you mean famalam. I squat 3x a week just fine, now granted I'm only at 190 lbs 3x5. If you're at a higher weight and you're getting tired then yeah, go 2x week. If you're at a lower weight then it may be a form issue- why are your hips hurting and not your legs?
>>
Now that I have built some chest muscle it made the fat fall back to my moobs, should I keep bulking or start cutting? it's not a huge fat there and it's not noticeable with clothes on. I am still weak so cutting would make me weaker.
>>
>>36693491
just keep working hard then. The only thing you can do
>>
>>36693469
You workout in clown shoes.
>>
>>36693495
I don't get tired, I was just reading a whole bunch of articles to get a bigger ass and the general consensus was 72 hours rest.

I'm at the same weight though, and everything is generally fine but where my leg connects to the body beside the hipbone hurts on one side.
>>
How the fuck do I break the 185 barrier on bench? I've been stuck here for a while.
>>
>>36693578
form, form, form, infinite form. make sure your knees aren't caving and are pointing forward, make sure your weight is mid foot, blah blah. may be a hip impingement. If you do all this and you know you're doing it right, then just take some time off until it heals
>>
>>36693509

Fuck how you look now. Keep bulking and make that cut really worth it.
>>
>>36693612
Just keep pushing for more reps. Work on your form if it's not already perfect. Maybe switch to incline sometimes.
>>
Anyone go to Lifetime athletic?
>>
I'm 188cm with and wear a size 32 inch waist for jeans

Do I have wide hips? How can you tell if you disportional hips?
>>
>>36693659

My chest day is flat bench, flat curls, incline bench, incline curl. Is that the problem?
>>
>>36693673

As in disproportionately small?
>>
>>36693659

And by curl I mean fly...
>>
Okay so, my deadlift is lagging behind at 190 lbs because of an early injury, but now I'm healed up and want to increase it as fast as possible. SS has me only doing 1x5, 1.5 times a week which is really underwhelming. Basically how can I get my deadlift up as fast as possible
>>
>>36693685
In not sure but thread talking about how it's bad it is for /fit/to have wide hips

Sorry still learning English
>>
>>36693674
>>36693695
I think deep chest dips would be better for your bench than flies. I mix in pullups when I bench though because I hear it's good to balance pushing and pulling.
>>
>>36693719

I'm same height. 36 inch hips. I weigh 235 tho.

I'd say you're okay
>>
>>36693739

Okay sick. I'll mix it in.

I heard rear delt lifts pulls the lactic acid from your chest into your shoulders on chest day.
>>
>>36693701

Don't rush things. You'll just hurt yourself again with that kind of thinking.

Just stick to the program and your Diddlies will eventually catch up to your other lifts as their progress begins to stall.
>>
>>36693701

Stop worrying about getting it up as fast as possible, especially if you're just coming back off an injury.

Build it up steady. Trying to stack 30lbs or more on your deadlift per week ain't gonna be sustainable for long.
>>
how much of a shithead nigger for cheating on my gf a week later after she gave birth to our beautiful daughter?
>>
>>36693829

Are you a good boy?

Dindu nuffin?
>>
I've noticed that when I have higher fat levels, I become exhausted much less easily. I'm able to be active for longer without needing to rest. Relying only on the glycogen in your blood for energy storage is running the ragged edge of disaster, you need some sort of buffer.

You shouldn't be abnormally fat, but having a little bit isn't all too bad. Looks great on women, doesn't look repulsive on a man either. We're designed to carry a little bit of fat around.
>>
>>36693829
>nigger thinks his girlfriends daughter is his

kek
>>
>>36693829
how much of a shitnigger am I *
>>36693886
But I'm not white, why would my wife cheat on me, I have a superior brown cock
>>36693842
I would say I'm a good boi and I certainly dindu much
>>
I'm trying to slim down just a little bit of stomach/love handle fat before I go to Mexico at the end of May. If I eat a low carb diet at maintenance, will that help lose the fat?
>>
>>36693954
>at maintenance
>will that help lose the fat?
>lose on maintenance
>maintenance

Comon son, this is a "QTDDTOT", not a "QTDD to be fucking asked T"
>>
>>36693482
someone?
>>
So after reading the sticky. I need to eat 2000-2100 calories a day, with macros at 40/30/30 [Pro/Car/Fat].
Only thing is how do you guys make these meal plans? Like shit, I get chicken or fish, with brown rice, and mixed vegetables, fruits but how do you guys do it?

Where can I find recipes or already made simple meal plans. I'll keep reading the sticky but if anyone has any tips/links, please post.

Also forgot the eggs, yogurt, and cheese.
>>
I'm doing the Texas Method for a program right now. For Fridays it calls for power clean/snatch.

My gym doesn't allow those. What do?

Or should I just change programs (any recs)?
>>
Anyone noticed you now have to pay to use the IIFYM calorie calculator? Fuck, that was my favorite calculator :(
>>
File: lump.jpg (52 KB, 455x760) Image search: [Google]
lump.jpg
52 KB, 455x760
so i'm this disgusting lump here; how do i go about changing that? i've never exercised regularly; i gather i should start. i am confused a bit by the idea that i should eat less and also do a LP program; will i be able to add weight to my lifts at an adequate pace while trying to lose weight? and is there REALLY nothing i can do besides starting strength? i'd really like to do a 6-day-a-week PPL split, i think; i'm pretty sure i'd find that more enjoyable. the idea of doing like fifteen total reps and then calling it a day seems absurd
>>
I'm a fatty who decided to make a change. It's been about 2 weeks so far and I've lost nearly 17lbs. Is that too much weight to lose in such a short amount of time, or should I not worry about it?

I went from 295 to 278 so far. 6'0 btw. Is it just water weight or something?
>>
>>36694487

Read the sticky you fat fuck.
>>
>>36694487
You should be cutting + cardio + SS/SL until you stop getting those sweet newb gains. Then either cut or bulk depending on the season. Cut if it's still nice out, bulk if it's after October.

The reason experienced /fit/ anons recommend a slow start is because it's really all that's needed. If it's too hard you won't keep doing it; the trick is working just hard enough that you sweat, but it's still fun/mentally relaxing.

You honestly aren't that bad off.
>>
>>36694517
got any tips for cutting? just fucktons of veggies/fiber to feel more satiated?

i ask because i'm 5'5", 146 turbomanlet, and it's fucking annoying to just be hungry all the time except ~1 hour after a meal. i usually just have coffee in the mornings; might have a banana if i end up trying to get to the gym early
>>
>>36694487
I started with a PPLPPLx split and am still doing it 8 months later, made good gains and am loving it.
-start each session with a heavy compound lift (bench, OHP, Deadlift, squat, chin/pull ups, rows) and make sure you're getting stronger
-listen to your body to see if you're doing too much volume.

The best way to lose weight is to ensure that you are eating less calories than you are losing. This is essentially the ONLY thing that matters and IS the the main thing that will transform your body. I strongly suggest downloading My Fitness Pal or similar free app to track your daily calories. You can work out what you need using online calculators or the app will tell you otherwise. Good luck
>>
Anyone have advice on making a gym buddy?
Kinda lame, but I'm a degenerate NEET who hasn't had much social activity in three years, and the gym that I'm going to now has about a hundred people there at what seems like all times.

I almost made a gym buddy on Grindr once, but I'd have to go on a cut again for that to work.
>>
How much weight do you add and after how many workouts to exercises in a ppl?

Just ended SS and while there you add weight everytime, i don't know how to in a different routine.

TL;DR How when and how much weight do I add to get stronger? Thought maybe about adding like 2 lbs every week but would like to hear opinions of someone more experienced.
>>
I've been running Lyle McDonalds Generic bulking routine (4 day upper lower split) for two months. My lower body blew up compared to my upper body. Is that normal or should I reduce the volume on lower days and up the volume on upper? Thanks, anons.
>>
>>36691869
>am 12% bf
>still have gut like pic related
You low test nerds are lucky.
>>
>>36695154
What works best with that kind of routine is focusing on adding reps to your sets. For example you might start doing 3x8 and then gradually over time work up to being able to do 3x12. When you can succesfully complete all sets with 12 reps, THEN you increase the weight, drop back doing to doing fewer reps and work you back up again.
>>
Good 4 days/week routines for hypertrophy? ppl is 6 days/week and I can't do that. I heard brosplit is not optimal. Is it a problem to include legs in the push and pull days in the ppl and just do PPPPxxx or PPxPPxx. Is there something better?
>>
>>36692027
LISTEN TO ME YOU FAT FUCK
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PERMANENTLY CHANGE YOUR DIET.
YOU DON'T LOSE WEIGHT VER TWO OR THREE WEEKS
YOU LOSE WEIGHT Y CONSISTENTLY EATING LESS AND HEALTHIER THAN YOU DID BEFORE
Go for a 1800-2000 netto calorie goal every day. COUNT CALORIES. Make fuckign sure you put everything in there.
Start planning your meals for the week.
If you keep this up for three months I fucking guarantee you'll be at a healthy weight before you know it.
>>
>>36695219
>include legs in the push and pull days
This is a common setup and is simply called a push/pull split. Usually done PPxPPxx.

You can also go for an Upper/Lower body split, ULxULxx. This is good for people who take lower body training seriously and not just as an afterthought. But even if you don't want to do a ton of work for your lower body it's a flexible setup and you can choose to do abs, arms or even more back work on lower body days if you wish.

And then of course there's Fullbody training, which can actually be done 4 times a week and is also very flexible. It doesn't have to look anything like Starting Strength.
>>
>>36693482
No clue family. It might be decent, it might be terrible. Doesn't seem to include a bunch of bullshit, but it has artificial sweeteners in it.
>>
File: much to think about.jpg (46 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
much to think about.jpg
46 KB, 1440x900
>>36693482
soy is a no go in my book. too much estrogen. If you could just do a whey base or plant it would be way better in my humble opinion.
>>
>>36695258
Thanks m8 I'm really kinda new to this
>>
>>36694559
>i ask because i'm 5'5", 146 turbomanlet
Are you the same as >>36694487 ? Because I can tell you that height and that weight do not reflect what's in that picture.
>>
>>36693482
>soy
Enjoy your gyno
>>
>>36695300
that's me, and those are my measurements; i don't know what to tell you. i'm lumpy AF
>>
>>36693482
How many scoops?
I'd try it out, my local Kroger doesn't carry them though.

>>36695282
Phytoestrogen is plant estrogen, not mammalian/human estrogen. No impact on male hormone levels at all. If you're worried about getting estrogen in food, cut out dairy instead of soy. But even then, it's probably not going to be a problem.
>>
>>36695338
Those measurements literally cannot be correct. It is physically impossible. At 5'5" and 146 pounds, you have a BMI of 21.6, a normal weight. Your pic shows at least 25% of bodyfat, and it ain't skinnyfat either.

I don't believe those measurements are accurate.
>>
>>36695375
weight fluctuates between 145-151; that's pretty much been my weight for like the past decade.

as for height, i guess that could vary between 5'4" and 5'6", but i honestly don't know what to tell you. that's my height and my weight; i used a scale at my parents' like last month, a scale at the gym like 4 months back when i went halfheartedly for a few weeks, and my own scale at home

BMI doesn't mean dick, is my take
>>
>>36695375
also, 5'5" and 146 lbs gives a bmi of 24.3
>>
File: 1410958253907.jpg (95 KB, 561x561) Image search: [Google]
1410958253907.jpg
95 KB, 561x561
Is it a waste to put creatine in greek yogurt?
>>
>twisted my spine trying to squat too much yesterday
>wake up today with really painful neck cramps
>today's workout is supposed to be deads, rows and lat pulldowns

What do? I'm supposed to have a rest day tomorrow, so should I rest today and work out tomorrow instead?
>>
>>36695429
So it does, the calculator I used kept defaulting to 5'9" for some reason.

But regardless, you should buy a scale if you don't know your exact weight right now. It also helps when losing weight and calculating an accurate TDEE.

The reason I'm calling you out is because I'm 5'11", 191 lbs, with a BMI of 26.6, and I'm not as fat as you are. Could totally do with genetics or fat distribution, but honestly I just have a hard time believing that. I think the numbers have been fudged, whether or not you intended to.
>>
>>36695446
Why would it be a waste
>>
>>36695447
Injuries = no lifting

Don't fuck with them man. I'm currently working off a back injury from last week. You just need to accept that you won't be lifting for a bit.
>>
>>36695476
I was told creatine must be in liquids or some shit.
Maybe they ment hot drinks, I've tried to mix it tea and it crystallized the bottom of the mug
>>
A guy in my gym has been doing OHP 1pl8 for like 20 minutes with a minute break between sets

Why?
>>
>>36695472
literally just pulled out a tape measure and hopped on the scale; like 5'4.5", and 152.3 lbs

i mean, i think if anything, that photo makes me look a little worse than i tend to with clothes on, but those are my measurements.
>>
>>36695495
I mean, I'd imagine it'd get ingested faster in liquid form, but I don't mixing it in yogurt would hurt it.
>>
>>36695495
Doesnt really matter as long as it makes it into your body. If theres stuff left over at the bottom then swish it out with some water and drink it.
>>
>>36695483
Alright, can do. Luckily I think this is something I can sleep off.

Since I'm here; currently, my workout A has bench press and OHP. I wanted to make it so A is push and B is pull, but my form on whichever lift I do second is suffering because of muscle fatigue from the first lift. Should I move one of those lifts to B?
>>
>>36695509
>that photo makes me look a little worse than i tend to with clothes on
Yeah, no shit. That's everyone who's overweight.

But that's a bit more accurate, and 6 pounds difference from the measurement you gave earlier. Your BMI is estimated as 25.3, more fitting.

Cutting is simple: Eat protein high, carbs low, and finish the day within a 50 calorie range of your goal. A calorie counting app is recommended, myfitnesspal is the go-to. For your weight, you have a TDEE of 1934 calories. To lose weight, simply eat less. Since you're fatter, you can lose weight quicker, but I'm hesitant to recommend anything under 1200 calories without a doctor's approval. I'd recommend starting at a 600 calorie deficit (1334 cal/day) with a 30/30/40 split (carbs/fat/protein)

No sodas. No juices. No alcohol.

Also measure ALL your food. No eyeballing.

After getting your diet down for about 2 weeks, start lifting. The program everyone uses is Starting Strength, and it works wonders. You'll get noob gains and you'll lose weight. Stick to the program until you've cut down to the desired weight.
>>
File: ....gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
....gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>36695536
>bench and OHP on the same day

yes, for chrissakes. You're doing a heavy lift on the same muscle. They should not be done on the same day.
>>
>>36695582
Hah, sorry for the rookie question then. Thanks.
>>
>>36695631
what program are you doing?
>>
>>36695498
What do you mean?

Was he doing it with a lot of volume, or what?
If it's about the minute rest, that's normal and optimal for most people.
>>
>>36695638
I started with SS, then tweaked it due to being DYEL so much I can't even do pull-ups. This is what I'm on currently:

ABxABx
Workout A (push): 3x5 Squat, 3x5 Bench, 3x5 Dips
Workout B (pull): 3x5 Rows, 3x5 Deadlift, 3x5 Lat Pulldowns, 3x5 Sit-Ups, 3x5 OHP
Cooldown: Treadmill @12

Squat: Bar+25kg
Bench: Bar+5kg
Deadlift: Bar+35kg
Rows: Bar+5kg
Lat Pulldowns: 40kg (replace with pull-ups ASAP)
OHP: Bar
Sit-ups: 45deg incline, hold horizontal for 5secs
(Bar is 20kg)
>>
Is there a point to cardio if I'm bulking and have decent cardio abilities already?
Will it help reduce fat during my bulk?

I can do a 10k if I had a meal without too much effort, and have ran most of my life so it's not an issue.
>>
>>36695709
Just letting you know the cooldown isn't necessary. I'm assuming you're bulking and the extra calories burned isn't helping you any.

But yeah, those lifts are pretty DYEL, and that routine is pretty shit. Just stick to starting strength with the three phases.

You should be able to max out gains within 2 months.
>>
>>36695709
U sure about the 3×5 dlift? Might not be optimal if DYEL. Do negative chinups/pullups if you can't do normals (jump up and then come down slow)
>>
>>36695723
Won't reduce fat, only proper diet will. But cardio isn't necessarily bad for you on bulk, it just burns calories you may want for muscle growth.
>>
>>36695752
if he's DYEL he shouldn't be doing pull ups or chinups at all yet. He's too weak.
>>
>>36695745
The cardio is there because I need to improve it for /out/ shit. That's also why I changed it around so much, because of the heavy gear I'm carrying; are there any muscle groups I'm missing? I'm not sure what else could be wrong with it.

>>36695752
The 3x5DL is because I need the back strength, see above. I'm managing it well though, and I'm not lifting any less because of it.

>>36695761
The lat pulldowns are to build strength so I can do pull-ups; I figure I should be able to do a decent set of pull-ups once the pulldowns reach ~70kg (bodyweight), so they won't be there for long.
>>
>>36695753
Long duration running doesn't burn off fat reserves? Thought it did. Guess it's time to go skip cadio.
>>
>>36695800
It sounds like you're assuming a lot of things despite the fact you've never gained muscle before.

You will gain strength, but only if you're willing to stick to the program.

1. You're not gonna be able to do chin-ups anytime soon with those lifting stats.

2. Lat-pulldowns are an alright isolation exercise, but you're not strong enough to get any big gains from it. You're better off with Power Cleans.

3. 1x5 deadlifts allow you to lift heavier weight. If you're doing 3x5, you're not lifting heavy enough.
>>
>>36695825
No, it burns calories. And the calories your body burns first are what's been recently digested. It only digs into fat reserves when there's nothing left to burn. It doesn't magically know which calories are to be stored and which are to be burned. That's where TDEE comes into play.
>>
>>36695827
1. I got there before just on a calisthenics routine with GOMAD, so I'm confident I'll be there with powerlifting and a proper diet within 6 weeks.

2.&3. Just looked up power cleans, I think you're right; if I drop the DL down to 1x5 and do power cleans in the same workout, that'll work. Gonna keep the lat-pulldowns though, I still think they're necessary to get me to pull-ups.
>>
>>36695898
If you're doing powercleans, you have no reason to do lat-pulldowns this early. Isolations don't mean shit if your core is weak.
>>
>>36695907
>The effects of the same lifts change depending on strength

Being DYEL != Lacking independent thought
>>
I wanna bulk to gain muscle and fix my skinny fat body, but I have a problem eating enough. So can i buy gainer and drink that + protein shakes instead of having to make alot of food?
>>
It's calories at the end of the week that matter right? So if my goal is 2000 on avg to cut, as long as it averages out even if I eat over maintainance one day it doesn't matter?
>>
Some dude on last thread told me that I shouldn't be doing TM based on my stats alone. I know that you should move to intermediate program when you stop adding weight to the lifts. I used to barely add weight to them 1 time a week(SL5x5). So who is wrong me or him?
>>
Feel like I'm stalling on bench, at 140lbs for reps.

I bench twice a week, 5x10 and do lots of Triceps accessory work but find if I go over 160lbs for reps my form turns to shit. I lowered the weight recently to focus on controlled movement and touching my chest on every rep but by the end of the 3rd set I'm struggling.

Would changing up my bench routine help progression?
>>
>>36696347

Both. Or neither.

You're right in that you should pick your routine based on how you can progress rather than your numbers, but having particularly bad numbers when you're done with linear progression is often a sign that you haven't eked out all the gains you could have. Whether or not its worth trying again with more effort put into getting stronger (I don't just mean in the gym, but also in terms of diet, recovery and such) depends on you and your goals.
>>
>>36691869
Is it okay to do bodyweight exercises everyday in addition to lifting heavy 3-4 a week?
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-08+at+12.31.25).jpg (173 KB, 1008x1040) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-08+at+12.31.25).jpg
173 KB, 1008x1040
>>36696364
well you tell me based on my stats then Ive been lifting for 1 year 1 month only 4 this winter were bulk rest were cutting. I did SL for idk 9-10 months and the last ive been doing some TM with rows instead of oly lifts. stats are

squat 130x5
dl 130x4
bench 70x5
ohp 52.5x3(50x5)
row 65x5

My squat is ahead and bench behind or at least thats what symmetric strength says.
>>
>>36696408

I can't answer that for you, for a bunch of reasons (mainly being that I don't know your height/weight or your goals or anything like that, but also that I have no idea what your technique looks like or frankly how gifted you are at lifting - people can get to very different levels on linear progression even when they're both doing things 'right').

If you think that you could get significant gains out of returning to SS/SL, then do so. If you don't think that, don't.
>>
>>36696388
Rest is vital for muscle growth
>>
>>36696388
I do some light calisthenics on rest days, mostly for stability for my wrestling. It hasn't interfered with my lifting, just don't overdo it and find out what works for you.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160408-112916.png (244 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160408-112916.png
244 KB, 1080x1920
I know I'm eating around 2800-3k but I want to be sure and eat some more.
I'm looking for ideas, I know I should be eating more at breakfast (I do 250mL milk and wheat/oat cereal) and do more snacks, dont know what.
Was thinking of butter on toast and maybe some salmon or eggs for Bfast, yogurt, dried fruit, chocolate for snacks

I've started SL in middle Feb, going pretty well except some lagging on the bench, but that is because Im a skelly so nothing too bad

The 2 low days, one day I fucked up my schedule bcos of uni and the other one I forgot to log dinner and cant remember what I ate
>>
>>36696388

No point. If you're really jittery to do something on rest days, do stretches and mobility.
>>
>>36696548
Goddamit, I forgot the most important part.
When I starte SL I weighed 79kg, now 83.
I didnt start eating 3k when i started sl, that happened a bit later, so it's 4kg/1month
>>
File: bro.png (404 KB, 857x859) Image search: [Google]
bro.png
404 KB, 857x859
>>36696408

You're the opposite of me.

I only squat and deadlift once every 10 days though, lifting for about the same amount of time as you.
>>
File: brohands.png (25 KB, 719x560) Image search: [Google]
brohands.png
25 KB, 719x560
>>36696614

Forgot part 2. Lifting for women works.
>>
I've stayed the same weight for 2 weeks even though I'm sure I'm in a deficit and my workouts are the same. What could be the reason?
>>
>>36695181
What makes high test nerds unlucky?
>>
>>36692234
is that you rich piana?
>>
Guys, first time at gym two days ago, my left arm hurts badly, I can't even move it properly
Should I skip until it recovers enough?
>>
File: stretches.png (115 KB, 610x397) Image search: [Google]
stretches.png
115 KB, 610x397
I've been rehabbing my rotator cuff tendonosis with resistance bands and it's been going well. However, yesterday I added some internal rotations to my routine and today my shoulder feels sort of stiff and uncomfortable when I do certain stretches (especially the ones in the pic), where before there was little to no discomfort.

Has anybody experienced something similar?
>>
>>36696928
you weak bitch. you'll wish for DOMS after a couple of months.

though seriously how is the pain? as in you can't bend you arms? or something similar?
>>
>>36696928
Be more specific. Anybody first starting out is going to experience extreme DOMS (delayed onset of muscle soreness), so it could be that; but if the pain is in tendons or joints then you should take a break.
>>
>>36696977
I can't even put on a shirt if someone doesn't help me
The pain is similar to when I have joint bruises, but I can't see any
>>
>>36696975
Yup, same thing happend to me.
You just gotta stop doing internal rotations, you work that muscle enough as it is when you are hunching over your desk/computer
>>
how do i measure my stomach? It seems to be fluctuating 2cm. Same time every time like checking weight?
>>
>>36695261
Artificial sweetness are ok
>>36695282
It's mostly just a place holder until I get more whey.
>>36695344
I just might pick it up, after all its only like $10 right now
>>
Which one is better, ICF or SS?
>inb4 read the sticky
>>
Good ppl routines?
>>
>>36694171
My way to go is, I plan two weeks worth of food, I call first week A and second B.
So I just go ABABAB until I get bored or I finish my diet (bulk or cut).
>>
Can leg raises replace squats in a bodyweight routine?
>>
>>36697138
Coolcicada is popular for some reason
>>
File: Shoulder-Mobility-Assessment.jpg (136 KB, 1134x888) Image search: [Google]
Shoulder-Mobility-Assessment.jpg
136 KB, 1134x888
>>36696975
Shit, I meant external rotation.
>>
Which SS/SL program involves pull ups?
>>
Do you really need bodyfat-calipers or will any normal kind of caliper do? I mean, do they really do anything except measure thickness, as a normal caliper does?
>>
Why do my knees hurt today even though they've never hurt before (I've been squatting + deadlifting for 1 year)?
>>
I've grown my hair a bit and it's been a while since I've been to the gym, what's the proper ediquette on keeping my hair and sweat off the benches and such? Do I wear a hat to keep my hair under control? I don't have a head band
>>
>>36697510

wipe the bench with a towel
>>
At what point should I start using a lifting belt?

I have never used one, so even though I know I shouldn't really use it until I need to, I don't know what circumstances cause the need to use one. I'm talking mainly for deadlifts at the moment.
>>
>>36697510
Drink lots of coffee beforehand to increase the amount you sweat. Go as hard as you possibly can while lifting - maybe even do some cardio beforehand to get yourself as slimy as possible. You need to absolutely drench the equipment, this is the best way of asserting your dominance and letting the other guys at the gym know who's boss. Trust me they will acknowledge you as the king once you do this.

>>36697524
Don't listen to this faggot. Alphas don't clean their own territory of their scent.
>>
Which acessory exercises do you guys use in SL?
>>
>>36697526

When you know that you need one. By which I mean having hit several thresholds, being worried about injury, or needing a tool to introduce bigger weights.
>>
Just read on a website that bodies adapt to working out and that if you follow the same routine for over 12 weeks you'll stop making any progress - is that broscience from companies who want you to buy their workout plans, or an actual thing?
>>
>>36695338
Something is off here. I am 5'6" 160 and you look 30-50 lbs heavier than me.
>>
Is 10 minutes of cardio 4 times a week after my workout too much?

I'm leanbulkin' btw
>>
going to start Wendler's 5-3-1 on monday, Am I getting memed on or will this shit work?
>>
Can someone recommend some quality creatine? There are so many different blends and shit that I don't know what to get.
>>
>>36699218
I find 10 min speed walking on a treadmill at around a 10% incline after each workout good for a lean bulk.
>>
>>36699308
Plain ass 100% monohydrate
>>
>>36698268
that's some utter nonsense right there. You might get diminishing gains on some programs over time, but your body doesn't just up and decide that your three month time limit is up and you need a new program

Seems to me like you need a program for some brain gains
>>
>>36697108
ICF is Blaha being a cunt and sticking accessories on SL.
SS is good. SL is good. Look both of them over, decide which one better suits your goals. I do SL because I like the extra volume, and I've never really enjoyed cleans
>>
>>36699321
I'm gonna try that, thx bro
>>
I got roughly 3 hours sleep last night and am feeling it. Should I not lift today and do it tomorrow, meaning I only lift twice this week?
>>
>>36699561
Just go. Doing something is better than doing nothing.
>>
>>36691869
What's the best way to lose the fat in your pic? I'm pretty lean already but it's like the last of my fat is stored at the bottom of my stomach. Do I just keep cutting or are there exercises that can help speed up the process?
>>
File: KNV3RMu.jpg (59 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
KNV3RMu.jpg
59 KB, 580x580
when i work out (im starting) i tire out my biceps (I go together with an experienced friend) i never feel them sore afterwards or the next day, just tired
Does it mean im doing something wrong?
>>
>>36693448
I know this feel so bad. I hate being a 27 year old KV. I'm fucked. I kill myself in workouts to ease the dread.
>>
File: 1460135282882.jpg (42 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1460135282882.jpg
42 KB, 700x500
My lower back hurts when doing just bodyweight squats

What could be the problem?
>>
Weird question

>Start using my fitness pal
>1,500 cal a day goal
>have been hitting it decently past two weeks
>In two weeks I went from 94kg to 89 kg

Isn't it suppose to be 1kg a week? I haven't been exercising to burn the extra kg?
>>
>>36700745
We have no way of knowing what it "should be" with the info you provided. With that said what it should be is an est that is accurate over a longer period of time. I've lost 4lbs in a day eating what should result in 2 lbs a week, but then stayed flat or went slightly up over the next 2-3 days. If you feel good and are losing don't be autistic and over think it.
>>
>>36693800
>>36693739
All these memes.
>>
How do I safely increase weight when doing barbell flies? Clips work but I can never keep the barbells straight.
>>
If you're seriously strong, are you able to hold heavy shit like it isn't heavy, for example:

Would you be able to wave a vacuum cleaner around like its a baseball bat? or pick up a person as easy as someone picks up a chihuahua?

I only ask this because I've recently started weight training and everyday stuff is feeling lighter, I'm curious to know how far the feeling goes.
>>
So im going to get my gyno surgery on may 3rd.
i want to hit the gym as soon as i recover. ((lets hope i recover soon, if not it will suck)
Does anyone know how can i gain chest and arm? im skinny and tall so my arms are really long and a friend of mine said a lot of shit about muscle and long arms not getting muscles.
>>
>>36701613
Don't worry about what your friend says about long arms.
If you're on a fullbody, add a biceps and triceps exercises at the end of your lifts 3x a week. Everything will come, if your eating enough and are training properly.
>>
should you use hip movement when overhead pressing
>>
One side of my back feels tighter than the other after deadlifts. Is it bad form?
>>
Just went to a doctor about my shoulder. Was told to lay off doing anything that hurts it for about two to three weeks or so. Currently can't bench press or overhead press without significant shoulder pain? Any exercises I can do in the meantime so my lifts don't drop during the time off? Or do I just have to suck it up and avoid those exercises for the time being?
>>
Should I factor in the cardio I do every other day into my TDEE?
I run for like 30~ minutes every day I don't lift. Should I put in my TDEE that I do light/moderate/etc exercise or is it fine to keep it at little or no exercise?
>>
>>36702587
Might be bad posture and form.
If you've got a personal trainer with a physical therapy degree at your gym, ask them to take a look.
>>
>>36702638
Where does it hurt?

Does it hurt when you raise it overhead?

Try laying down with your arms at your side, and slowly bringing them up and then down past your head. Does that hurt?
>>
File: Emo_Dandy.jpg (89 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Emo_Dandy.jpg
89 KB, 960x540
I can't seem to get women. I know im attractive but I also no im really autstic/dumb. I've read models and it got me a gf but we broke up so I know I'm lovable. What can I do to stop wasting my potential?
>>
>>36702743
>find a girl
>talk to them
>test the waters
>ask them out
>??????
>Profit
>>
>>36702743
>I did something
>got a gf
>lost gf
>how do I get a gf?

Whine on fit obviously. Whatever worked last time will never work again.
>>
File: squat-rack-vs-power-rack.jpg (15 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
squat-rack-vs-power-rack.jpg
15 KB, 600x315
Can I bench in rack like this?
>>
>>36702718

It's been hurting mildly for a while, since around November, but only when I pull my shoulder up to my ear (like holding up a phone or something) or reaching to my back with my arm in front of my face. Doctor said it was probably a strain on the joint between the clavicle and the shoulder. More recently it got worse when I was working out on Sunday. Immediately after it was painful to lift my arm up in front of me past my head.

Currently no pain without doing any of the above mentioned motions and no pain when lifting my arm up over my head, but if I lift sufficient weight or try to do a pushup, it hurts pretty bad, where I can't do those activities.
>>
>>36703062
If you have a bench that sits high enough so the safety rails don't stop your full range of motion.
>>
Late to the party

Im gaining 1kg a week while eating 2300 calories, good? normal for a guy weighting 147 lbs?
>>
>>36703127
6'8.5
basically asking wether or not im gaining weight too quickly
>>
>>36691869
Ive been doing my diddylifts 3X5, am i just making a meme? is doing them 1X5 the only amount necessary?
>>
>>36703078
I'd stop pressing for now. Though you could try landmine chest pressing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G-_FTEkoNw&nohtml5=False
Hopefully you'll be able to see an Otho or someone else soon, if it doesn't let up.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 800x525
Are these shock resistant running shoes good for lifting? It's all I have for now. I noticed that it's similar to some other big name brands that have the same elevated back heel support so I couldn't help but ask

Also so I don't fuck up
>>
>>36703083
fuuark I'm hoping it'll be fine cos the dumbells in my gym only go up to 40kgs
>>
File: rice.jpg (472 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
rice.jpg
472 KB, 2048x2048
How long does rice last in the fridge if it's in a sealed tub but also covered in curry.
>>
>>36703441
probably quite long i'd imagine, never stored for over 2 weeks though
>>
>>36703507
sound, i'm only doin 5 days prep
>>
>>36703521
Do you have a link to the recipe online?
I want to get into curry.
>>
>>36703257
frankly, a terrible choice for lifting. high heel is preffered for squats but those have a squishy, soft sole which makes it worst kind of shoe for lifting. all running shoes are terrible for that matter, just those are bad in particular. literally any other shoe would be better
>>
>>36703257
Horrible for lifting. The heel will throw off your balance during squats and heavy lifts so you'll have a much harder time during the lifts and get reduced gains. You do not wanting to be swinging back and forth on heavy lifts.

Get Nike Metcon 2's. Good all rounder shoe for both lifting and running.
>>
>>36703539
I just buy the sauces desu, but I throw a bunch of chicken breast in a slow cooker with a little chicken stock, fried onions and curry powder. Then later add your veg and the sauce.
>>
>>36703602
>>36703539
Eat it vegetarian, its great, just beans, broccoli, corn, top off with curry.
And any other ingredient really
>>
>>36691869
in my experience, fat disperses on the nbody with even speed but not evenly - so where is more, it needed much more time to put it on, and so it will need much more time to loose it

also my experience is - the speed of loosing fat depends on kaloric loss, but is even on every bodypart; this gives you two option

1) if you go full hardcore and cut much fat in short time, it will look unevenly, cause the percentage u keep on will be from the massive areas
2) if you cut slowly, the uneven storage will even out, the big dump of fats will be gone and you will reach something like bearmode (not shredded but no beerbelly either, no sixpack but definit silhouette of abs)

dats the idea on putting on weight too:
1) if you gain weight slowly (fat, otherwise it would be a 'bulk') it will be distributed evenly, in a much more controlled manner
2) if you shovel in yourself the calories in metric tonnes, you will get a pigs body in no time (sadly - for 'endomorph', chubby guys, like us at least - its much more faster to store fat than loose some)
>>
File: life1.jpg (165 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
life1.jpg
165 KB, 1080x1080
What do I do on my off days?

Lifting is the only thing keeping depression away.
>>
>>36703693
smoke weed
>>
>>36703641
i dont understand
>>
>>36703723
Vegans gonna promote veganism. Too bad it makes them too stupid to actually comprehend let alone answer the question they were actually asked.
>>
>>36703693
Light cardio, go for a jog
It's not gonna be of enough intensity to significantly impact your gains, and it'll eventually improve your recovery between sets
>>
>>36703539
Ask /ck/
>>
>>36703542
>>36703575
Thanks anons
>>
>>36703654
That's not how it works. There is more than enough research on fat distribution and metabolism done. If you're really interested I'd suggest you read some proper studies instead of coming up with your own theories..
>>
>>36703750
in all fairness the guy asked about how long he could store rice in the fridge, how intelligent is that? surely he couldve googled it quicker
>>
Can the assisted pull-up machine get me to the point that I can do actual pull-ups? I can do two almost-reps of actual pull-ups but I can never get my chin above the bar.
>>
>>36704158
What kind of a dumb question is that? Just use less and less weight on the assist each time to train yourself until you can do it without the weight.
>>
>>36704158
Nah man, you always gotta lift more than your max. Lifting less than your max only teaches your muscles to grow weaker.
>>
>>36704190
How is it a stupid question? I've heard in many places, including the Stronglifts website, that the assisted pull-up machine won't do much for real pull-ups because you don't have to stabilize or whatever, like with the smith machine. What makes the assisted pull-up machine different from the smith machine in that regard?

>>36704234
Fuck off.
>>
What should I buy first if I'm making a homegym?

I already have a full size mirror too
>>
File: Crying-Meme-09.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Meme-09.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>>36704391
>You - i heard on website X that...
>You - hey fit is what website X said true?
>FIT - NO
>You - fuck you fit, youre retarded jerks, what do you know anyways
>>
>>36704391
You can still do pullups without engaging your core, you'll just be swinging wildly like a chimpanzee. Also, hang one leg off the machine or use bands if you're worried.
>>
>>36704459
The problem very obviously wasn't the answer itself, it was the condescension.

>>36704501
I guess I'll try the machine then. Thanks
>>
>>36703857
wow you think you can just call me an idiot? do you think i dont have feelings or something what the fuck is your problem?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.