[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on our latest meme Gaggory O'Gallager??!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: Photo-8611.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo-8611.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
What is your opinion on our latest meme Gaggory O'Gallager??!
>>
fake natty

shills shitty programs

nothing out of the ordinary

sage
>>
>>36692011
LMFAO he's a noob frfr!
>>
>>36691363
Viral markets too hard
Assburger
Narcissist
Has very little in the way of meaningful content
>>
he watched american psycho and thought bateman was cool. Literally worshiping an imaginary character representing narcissistic stupidity.
>>
>>36693535
You just described/fit/ though
>>
He's extremely aspie
>>
meh, he's alright.

good insertions, low bodyfat, good aesthetics

probably not natty due to his constant low bodyfat but who knows

also he's the epitome of what idiots think of as "big"
>>
>>36691363
goal body
>>
>>36691363
He's been called out and exposed as the fraud he is. There should be a law about someone making money off claiming to be a fake natty and anyone can have the same body if they just buy his ebook.
>>
>people actually think Gregg's on roids

I personally know guys irl that are bigger and 100% natty
>>
>>36694480

That doesn't mean a great deal. A lot of people with truly terrible physiques are on gear.
>>
File: 1459472203373.jpg (100 KB, 772x668) Image search: [Google]
1459472203373.jpg
100 KB, 772x668
>>36694480
Its a misconception that if you take steroids you will be some massive hulking monster.
Look at this picture and you tell me he isnt on something.
>>
>>36694745
Ahaha you serious??

You know he fasts for a large portion of the day, and takes all those pics in a fasted state, right?

He's not that big. cf hunter gatherers, they're lean yearround
>>
>>36694745
thats actually pretty embarrassing for lifting like 10 years and being a manlet. but doesnt surprise me with his routine and diet
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vM4U4A2YNc

C R I N G E B R A H
R
I
N
G
E

B
R
A
H
>>
I think he's natty. He's also got a really strong upper body. What's the point of accusing someone of being a fake natty when their physique is attainable naturally?
>>
>>36694934
Yeah ok I probably wrote that wrong. I didnt mean he looks big there I meant he looks so small in that picture compared to the other pictures of him
>>
>>36695158
holy shit both of these retards together is too much
>>
>>36694745
>Mysterious unnamed injury
>loses significant size
>Literally right back at his old size after a week of being "healed"

I thought he could have been natty but this was clearly the end of a steroid cycle I mean honestly. Most fake nattys are like "oh off season"
This was blatant
>>
He's compensating his ugly mug with muscles.
>>
File: GREG OGALLAGHER.jpg (71 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
GREG OGALLAGHER.jpg
71 KB, 1080x810
>>36694978
>>36694934
>>36695265
HEY GUYS DON'T BE SO NEGATIVE

IVE BEEN LIFTING FOR 1 YEAR AND MADE AMAZING GAINS, JUDGING ON MY FIRST YEAR OF PROGRESS IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS ILL BE LOOKING LIKE JEFF SEID AND GREGG O'GALLAGHER

JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS DONT WORK HARD ENOUGH YOU FUCKING FAGS, IVE MADE SO MANY GAINS IN MY FIRST YEAR OF TRAINING I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT I LOOK LIKE IN MY SECOND YEAR, AND JUST IMAGINE BY MY 3RD YEAR! GREG OGALLAGHER'S BODY IS TOTALLY ACHIEVABLE NATTY BASED ON MY FIRST YEAR OF PROGRESS

IF YOU NEED ANY HELP JUST ASK ME GUYS, IVE GOT A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE FROM MY FIRST YEAR OF LIFTING WHICH I GOT AMAZING RESULTS FROM
>>
>>36693984
underrated kek
>>
It's just hard work.

Roids just make you look fat, not lean.

All of you can't say shit unless you look better n
>>
File: fit.jpg (76 KB, 841x762) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
76 KB, 841x762
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJiQVbqH9aM WATCH THIS VID LOL!
>>
File: 1446648994198.webm (2 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1446648994198.webm
2 MB, 852x480
I do agree with most of his principles on diet but he is acting as if interminent fasting and RPT is the key to building the ultimate physique when his physique isn't anything extraordinary ESPECIALLY for someone who thinks he is literally Batman.Nigga,please.Batman benches like 600 pounds and fights mutated villains,you're just some pretty boy who bodybuilds and has a nice house.
>>
>>36698451
Batman benches 700 lbs and this guy inhertited his fortune from his dad he acts like he worked his way up. He's a noob imo.
>>
>>36698490
RE: FYI Starving yourself for the first 8 hours of the day that is the dumbest shit I ever heard PERIOD. This guy is so full of himself GG.
>>
>>36698514
Doesn't have to be the first 8 hours of the day but holy shit dude you're literally skipping breakfast,stop acting like IF is the key to leaness.I do IF and I don't think it's to key to looking like the god of shreds
>>
>>36698669
I don't fast I was just saying that is his philosiphy
>>
>>36695265
He has little reason to lie since his parents are rich as fuck. It's not like he needs the money.
>>
>>36698692
I know,brah I was addressing Gret
>>
File: Grinch1.jpg (19 KB, 450x430) Image search: [Google]
Grinch1.jpg
19 KB, 450x430
>>36698756
K
>>
>>36698490
I think he's got a good message and seems like an alright guy despite the narcissism, but it pisses me right off when he acts like he earned all that shit in a couple of years just from "transforming his life". It's so bloody obvious he's living off of daddies fortune.
>>
>>36698800
He so into himself lmao if he can clone himself and fuck himself he would I would never look up to this dweb period kk.
>>
>>36691363
>Calls himself Bruce Wayne
>Is aware of his handsome looks and makes the fact obvious
He's a narcissist and I don't understand how anyone can be compelled to buy his products or services or whatever he is selling
>>
>>36694480
Not about size. Matt Otis isn't that big and he's not natty
>>
>>36699300
But what about Blaha Bourne is he NATTY?
>>
He uses lighting and angles coupled with a low BF to appear larger than he is. In every un filtered glammy fag video of him in public he looks like a little pussy, becasue he is. Anyone on this board could starve themselves into that little faggots body with almost no effort.

Also his fucking youtube ads are the CRINGIEST things I have ever watched..

Greg, I hope you are reading this right now in your parents house you little bitch.. ps my friends fucked you GF in HS all the time have fun with the leftovers you cuck bitch
>>
>>36691363

Top notch fake natty fitness salesman. Easily one of the biggest scammers in the fitness industry.
>>
>>36694480
like me. I'm bigger than this faglord
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.