[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So im roided up, 800mg of test e, 600mg of Tren E and A, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: from mere man to monster.jpg (17 KB, 716x526) Image search: [Google]
from mere man to monster.jpg
17 KB, 716x526
So im roided up, 800mg of test e, 600mg of Tren E and A, and 800mg of deca. my dick is constantly hard, and i feel fucking good.

problem is my girlfriend pissed me off in the gym today, started complaining after id been there for 3 hours. she just wouldnt shut the fuck up, ended up grabbing her arms and pinning her to a bench. staff kinda asked me to stop, but im the biggest guy in the gym and they were worried id turn the guns on them. at heart im a very shy and quiet guy.

How do you guys deal with roid rage?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 736x1032) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 736x1032
Wait till you get home to thump on her you dumbass
>>
Doesn't sound like roid rage more like sick of your shit bitch rage.
>>
>>36691001
I don't, I'm natty and have a healthy marriage
>>
I don't see what you did wrong. Just putting a bitch in her place
>>
>>36691001
If you know roids are the cause of your rage, next time you rage keep telling yourself: 'it's the roids and in 5 minutes i'll be calm again'. also let your gf know this.

Also: Never touch the people you love if you're raging. better run away if you are afraid you might hurt someone than realy hurt them.
>>
>>36691115
How dumb can you be
> sorry my bf is just on roids he didnt mean to attack me
Bam
> assault
>battery
>illegal drug use
>illegal drug posession

Hit something else or tell her to go home without you, also if you take 3 fucking hours at the gym why would you take her with you? Fucking dumbass
>>
>>36691323
im a real man. she sucks my dick in the toilets when i need a release. You keep on staring at some girl in yoga pants, maybe next year you can tell her your name.
>>
Tren rage is literally uncontrollable. I was snapping at people instinctively and I'm passive as fuck by nature
>>
I get pretty mad. I usually just go for a long walk but this behavior is programmed in me since i was a kid.

Also one time i threw my headset against my wall and it broke and after that i was pretty crushed.

Just gotta catch yourself opie.

Its hard against people b/c they can even instigate you and shit.
>>
>>36691648
>she sucks my dick in the toilets when i need a release.
Of all the things that didn't happen, this is the one that didn't happen the most.
Also
>Real man.
We know you lyin.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.