[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who going downhill here? Ever since my gf left me, I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-09-06_23.26.47.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-06_23.26.47.jpg
95 KB, 1080x1080
Who going downhill here? Ever since my gf left me, I've stop lifting.
>>
>>36689757
fuckingloser quitter faggot

i remember you on r9k

you were supposed to be a big guy for us

you let us down
>>
>>36689757
You look like shit in both pics
Aren't you the r9k troll too?
>>
>>36689757

>wahh im a faggot
>>
im the opposite haha. Been lifting for years. started to be casual about it. Now im on it 6 days a week.
>>
>>36689774
I mean c'mon he at least looks good in the first pic
>>
Muscle memory. Your still tiny when you were lifting, you could get it back in a few months.
>>
>broke my shoulder 5 months ago
>couldnt move it past the horizontal plane for the first 2 months, still cant lift heavy things overhead
>apparently i had slight muscle imbalances in my back, causing my scapula to rotate differently, which in turn caused my humerus (Upper arm bone) to grind my shoulder cup at a weird angle.
Haven't been able to workout my chest or shoulders at all since then :/
>>
>>36689790
No he doesn't.
>>
>>36689926

Post pics of yourself
>>
>>36689937
I agree with you. He is otter mode and looks good to the average person
>>
>>36689757
>Letting your life go to shit over some hoe.

I am lmaoing at you, sadkunts. Zyzz was wrong. Not everyone is destined to make it.
>>
>>36689757
>>36689757
I'm in the same boat man. People always get a "relationship gut" when they get a gf, or they vow to get in shape when they get dumped (idk if they actually do).

I'm the exact opposite. When I have a gf, I wanna look good for her. When I get dumped I wallow and get fat and small at the same time.
>>
>>36689916
>few years ago was doing great with my routines
>got something called an Anal Fistula and couldn't workout for near 6 months
>became an alcohol and painkiller abuser
>>
>>36689767
>faggot
>supposed to be a big guy for us
>you let us down

Top post of the week. Quality drama.
>>
>>36689916
Oh dude no... I think Im gonna have this problem my right shoulder feels weird after awhile throughout the day and for the feeling to go away i have push my on something hard and it cracks. Shit hurts when I bench too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.