[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Fat black girl at moes wants me to go on a date with her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: bear come closer.jpg (527 KB, 945x480) Image search: [Google]
bear come closer.jpg
527 KB, 945x480
> Hostess at Ruby Tuesdays has came up to me while im with my dad and said im "really attractive" twice
>blew off on a date with a girl who works at a mexican restaurant that i go to.

Help guys im running out of places to eat.

Also what are the best exercises to increase my grip strength and deadlifts?
>>
get free food from those places. not hard.

hang on the pull up bar for a while. Farmer walks. Get captains of crush grippers. Chop wood a lot.
>>
>>36689562
What about good mornings?

Also is it bad to deadlift and squat if you have mild scoliosis and mild degenerative disc disease? Can it make it worse?
>>
Barbell rows
Just hold it as long as possible after the last rep. Try doing it for time. You'll se your grip strength increase very quickly - from 10 second holds to 30 seounds then a full minute.

Do more reps with deadlift and lower the intensity. You need lots of practice to perfect your technique. 1x5 is not gonna cut it if you are a novice. Pull as much as you can recover from.
>>
>>36689601
i have moderate scoliosis. I had to stop doing deadlifts. I still squat but its one of my weakest lifts. Felt like it was really fucking up my back. You may be different tho. Get xrays if u havent yet
>>
>>36689638
i just found out about it in an xray. one doctor said it was very mild, other said i had no curve. i squat 315, and deadlift 385 for 1 rep maxes. i only have a very mild discomfort. would overhead press be a factor if i had been doing it with bad form?
>>
>>36689722
youre probably fine. My right shoulder is a full inch lower than my left. My neck has no natural curve in it. My thoracic is offcenter.
>>
>>36689522
>>blew off on a date with a girl who works at a mexican restaurant that i go to.
She wants you to take her V so she can get your V in return. V as in visa.

Is this an American thing? Most black girls I see in aus are normal sized and some are even qt (massive asses tho).
>>
>>36689802
most black girls where i live are obese. Loud, and obese.
>>
>>36689802
Idk where you live but in Melbourne all the black girls are disgusting land whales.
>>
>>36689802

There are some black girls who are fucking smoking, but there are a lot of fucking burnt meatwads as well. I live in the south so you get used to it. Ive just never gotten these mires before and its weird considering im a 5'7 deluxe manlet supreme
>>
>>36689827

Do you mean black as in African or black as in Abbo?
>>
>>36690061
Black africans, I think I've seen like 1 Abo in my whole life of 24 years in melb
>>
>>36689522
Farmer's carries
>>
>>36689522
Umm why the autism? I have a girlfriend and I sort of enjoy the cocktease of knowing a girl wants me but she can't have me. You can just be friendly with them it isn't date the waitress or run away for ever.
>>
>>36689812
The vast majority of them everywhere are.
>>
>>36690174
You're right. OP is just being a faggot and this is a not so subtle brag post.
>>
>>36689802
Black "girls" are fucking repulsive nigga
>>
>>36689522
>not knowing farmer's walks
>>
>>36689522
>> Fat black girl at moes wants me to go on a date with her
Pass. And next time laugh at her long and hard for being so delusional. It's bad enough being black is a negative, but to be fat too?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.