[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posted this in QTDDTOTTTTTT but desu it does deserve its own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: scoobs.jpg (101 KB, 350x524) Image search: [Google]
scoobs.jpg
101 KB, 350x524
Posted this in QTDDTOTTTTTT but desu it does deserve its own thread.

Is there any reason at all not to roid your nads off once you hit 50 or 60? You've already made it as good as you ever, ever will, it's all downhill from there, dropping test levels means your gains will be slowly disappearing as you put on fat, your sex drive will be plummeting while your wife's will be at its peak, and the health risks don't even matter that much since you've already got one foot in the grave anyway.

I can see why young people would want to keep their natty card, I know I do, but once I'm over the hill I see no reason not to just blast hard af and cruise for the rest of my life, go full Master Roshi mode.

Pic related, as it were.
>>
Do whatever the fuck you want.
why would you even ask that online at all?
>>
File: frank zane age 70.jpg (139 KB, 620x1180) Image search: [Google]
frank zane age 70.jpg
139 KB, 620x1180
>>36689212
No reason not to.
>>
File: 1447736263256.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447736263256.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>36689212
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/anabolic-steroid-abuse/what-are-health-consequences-steroid-abuse

I'm sure that frat bros know more than the doctors and scientists though
>>
What is worse for joints and tendons - 20 minute HIIT or 40 minutes of steady run?
Also redpill me on general running injury prevention please.
>>
Grill here, can't post body b/c camera ded so don't ask.

I've been cutting b/c I wanted to see definition in my abs. I'm starting to see them, but I'm pretty fucking skinny m8s. I don't want to cut anymore and I'm losing what little tits I have.

As such, I'm wondering how possible hypertrophy is for abs. I already have excellent ab endurance (can do 4 sets of 100 crunches in <2 hours), so I'm guessing I need to add weight to my ab exercises?

Tl;DR: Want ab definition without cutting further. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.
>>
>>36689825
>>36689979
This isn't the QTDDTOT thread, this is a thread about old men using steroids. Get y'all some reading comprehension.
That said,
>>36689979
Lay on a declined bench and do situps with a plate held behind your head. It will humble you and make you incredibly sore and get you abs.
>>
To not die early....
>Inb4 r9k
>>
>>36690027
holy shit you're right. More like "get me some patience" b/c I think I just grabbed the first thing the catalog came up with
>>
>>36689825
LISS has higher potential for chronic injury

HIIT has higher potential for catastrophic injury
>>
My God, to even imagine that someone at 60 is obsessed over their body and having sex.

Zane can get away with it because he's Zane.

You're just a fucking loser.
>>
>>36690132
>you're a loser for caring
>this person I like isn't, because I like them
>but you are
kek, okay
>>
>>36690173
Zane is a bodybuilding legend. Him lifting in old age is nothing but the continuation of his life purpose. You're just insecure. Insignificant casual lifter who realized that the miniscule increase in social standing lifting provides him will wither over time. You're afraid of losing security because you have so little and that makes you insecure and a loser.
>>
>>36690291
is this some new pasta
>>
>>36689979

Try doing weighted ab exercises like cable crunches and add leg lifts and stuff to get a little hypertrophy. You won't earn much on a deficit except maybe a little bit of noob gains but it'll help a little. Consider doing more ab work on a bulk to get some hypertrophy on your abs if that's what you want
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.