[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So yesterday I was at my gym and after my workout I went for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 745x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 745x350
So yesterday I was at my gym and after my workout I went for a rinse. Coming out of the shower I met one of my old high school friends from years ago. We were both naked and it was really awkward bumping into each other that moment. Anyone else ever experienced that?
>>
>>36688396

did you at least make out for a bit?
>>
wait a minute...

people literally walk around naked in the gym locker room? what the fuck? where do you live? i have never seen this, i don't even shower at the gym
>>
>>36688428
I do that all the time, it's very normal. I ran into an old teacher from primary school in the gym locker room once. We catched up a bit while I undressed. No biggie.
>>
>>36688428
The way it's set up their is no private showers like the pic shown. it's a Rec center. I get free access cause my nephew works there. I know most gyms have private areas but it beats paying 50 each month.
>>
>>36688428
My gyms have private showers but even so, sometimes there are old men that just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>36688408

I needed that lol after this lousy day. Thanks senpai.
>>
>>36688428
>people literally walk around naked in the gym locker room? what the fuck? where do you live?
It's pretty common in pretty much any gym of any country in the world yes
> i have never seen this, i don't even shower at the gym
And i bet you are the kind of autist that go to the gym at 3:00AM to avoid meeting people too, again not a country issue
>>
>>36688428

There was this dude at the my gym locker room that was literally strutting up and down the aisles like he was trying to get people to look at him or some shit. I left for 40 minutes, came back and he was still fucking in there naked walking around. Shit fucking pissed me off.
>>
>>36688428
One time, while i was waiting outside of the locker rooms, a girl opened the doors to the womans locker room way to much. And there wasn't a second door behind it so I got to see a okay looking sort of chubby latina mom at age 14.
>>
>>36688494
I like to prance around naked just to piss of people like you. Especially teenagers get embarassed so easily it's hillarious. I make sure to heartily greet them.
>>
>>36688577
Enjoy your jail time for walking up to teenage boys while being naked.
>>
>>36688611
Will there be shared showers in jail?
>>
>>36688559
>I got to see a okay looking sort of chubby latina mom at age 14
Hey... just because she's a Latina, that doesn't mean she's a mom at 14.
>>
>>36688670
I dont think you understand. Its the fact she was sort of chubby, not latina you tard.
>>
>>36688577

No it's just fucking annoying. No one wants to see your little dick faggot. That's like some flasher shit you creep ass motherfucker.
>>
File: 1294105624045.png (223 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
1294105624045.png
223 KB, 800x700
>>36688691
Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it? Complain that there's someone being naked in the one place where people are supposed to be naked?
>>
>>36688396
>bumping into each other

Yeah, don't bump into other men when you're naked.
>>
>>36688711
If their is someone in the lockerrom who isn't showering or changing and is just being a nude idiot for a long period of time he can actually get kicked out. It's not some gay orgy.
>>
>>36688782
By the sound of it, it doesn't take a long period of time for you to get pissed. I'm safe.
>>
File: 1428447833773.jpg (13 KB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
1428447833773.jpg
13 KB, 300x191
>>36688782
>ex...excuse me, there is this man who has been naked in the locker room for 40 minutes. Can you please do something about it?

Unless he is grabbing your head and forcing you to look directly into his dick hole, shut the fuck about this pussy ass shit that bothers you so much.
>>
>>36688396
You know what this shit reminds me of? That Asimov novel, The Naked Sun, where people leaving on one of the colonies could not even be in the same room with other people, the idea of sharing the air with them disgusted them too much.
>>
>>36688869
Locker rooms are designed for people to wash the sweat off and to change their clothes. It's not a nude lounge.
>>
>>36688396
If you are starting a thread for this, than just stop pretending and come out of the closet... YOU ARE GAY
>>
>being uncomfortable with nudity
what is this, victorian england? if you're uncomfortable about the human body, why do you even lift?
fucking insecure bitches, all of you.
>>
>>36689028
>Ex... excuse me, miss! There are two men in the locker room who have been hanging out and just conversing for about an hour naked. Ca...can you please talk to them.
>>
>>36689126
Lol love how he adds someone else in the hypothetical situation to justify his logic.
>>
>>36689028
Im guessing you are also uncomfortable with being naked inside your bathroom since that was also designed to just wash the sweat off, shit, and brush your teeth. Its not a nude lounge.
>>
>>36689155
lol, i love how bad of a troll you are or how much of a pussy you are.
>>
Do you guys workout before work? Why do you need to shower at the gym? Seems like a complete hassle.
>>
>>36689171
How retarded are you?
One is a private place
The other is a public area.
Horrible comparison. Just admit it your just some perver who probably just lounges around the locker rooms without working out or anything just so you can watch young boys change.
>>
>>36689028
Wrong. Locker rooms are designed for placing personal belongings in a private storage. Its not a shower lounge.
>>
>>36689198
Only insults huh?
I guess I win.
>>
>>36689216
It's free at the gym and there's unlimited warm water.
>>
>>36689219
>goes into locker rooms at gym
>sees naked people
>gets extremely offended
>calls other retarded for thinking its alright to be naked in locker room

lolol. Why are you even paying so much attention to old men. You realize that there are younger guys in there too?
>>
>>36689221
I'm not the guy your arguing but seriously? He's not wrong but neither are you. More like supporting his claim.
>>
>>36688396
You were probably that kid in high school who would rather walk around all day smelling like a bag of dog shit rather than shower after gym or practice.
>>
>>36689237
Yeah, you won alright. Bahahaha.
>>
>>36689257
Did you not read his last line?
>>
>>36689262
You obviously are the guy thats arguing or else you wouldn't have taken it so seriously. Or you're just too retarded to realize whats happening.
>>
>>36689285
>referring to himself in third person
>>
>>36689287
I'm not I just find it amusing when two rejects are arguing. Trying to see who is the biggest moron.
>>
protip:
if you don't shower at the gym because you don't sweat enough, you're clearly not working out hard enough, aka, you're a DYEL dumbass.
if you're sweaty as hell and yet skip the showers, you're insecure about your body because you know you're a DYEL in the first place.

real men and women shower.
>>
>>36689316
Its pretty funny to see someone else think they are better than the two retards arguing. They are literally just too retarded to recognize they do the same when shit posting.
Its also funny when you are obviously trolling and someone can't recognize it then comes back to say they are trolling too. Its also funny to see the amount of posters havn't changed but this fuck is acting like he is 2 different people.
>>
File: locker scene.jpg (75 KB, 670x412) Image search: [Google]
locker scene.jpg
75 KB, 670x412
>>
>>36689378
>you'll never be an androgynous boy in a college gym, taking a shower alone, when suddenly a pack of muscular football players barge in all naked and challenge you to a soap wrestling match on the wet tiles.
>you'll never get pinned down with said jock's crotch in your face as he makes everyone around you laugh by pointing out your feminine, but erect hard-on
>afterwards, you'll never have the jock slowly fall in love with you and protect you from bullies while fucking your asspussy in secret
why even live?
>>
>>36689349
Did you ever think that it just might be another anon who just has another view on it? Just being the devils advocate here
>>
File: a simpler time.jpg (317 KB, 852x638) Image search: [Google]
a simpler time.jpg
317 KB, 852x638
>>36689468
What do you mean, "never"?
>>
>>36689509
If that was the case, the two faggots ive been dealing with would have tried to come back at me with some more bull shit. But i see he btfo
>>
>>36689468
This is a typical Saturday for fratboys tbqh
>>
>>36689537

How gay are frat houses for real? Do they actually do shit like this?
>>
File: story.jpg (357 KB, 911x683) Image search: [Google]
story.jpg
357 KB, 911x683
>>36689468
>>
>>36689563
we used to haze our newcomers by doing the reverse milk challenge. we'd make them siphon a gallon of milk through a hose in their assholes and spray it out into a bucket of Mutant Mass gainer.
i never even went to college.
>>
>>36689534
Or got tired of your dumbass lol
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.