[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here actually eat clean? I mean if you lift and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-04-07-10-51-55.png (161 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-07-10-51-55.png
161 KB, 480x800
Does anyone here actually eat clean?

I mean if you lift and you aren't actively trying to lose weight, you probably have a tdee of 3000 or more.

It is very difficult to eat 3000 cals of whole foods, fruits, and vegetables.

I find I cant do it. About half my cals come from processed stuff like cliff bars and fast food.
>>
No it's not
>>
>>36688384
If your have a full time job and full time university, it's hard
>>
I can eat like 4 sandwiches or more after a decent workout, and I'm skeleton af. You have no excuse.
>>
>>36688372
I do cleans everyday but i've never eaten them
>>
Cheese and nuts are very calorie dense, and I would think they'd be considered clean eating.
>>
>>36688372
im too lazy to do IIFYM and track everything so i just switched to eating clean

doesn't taste as good, but much less calculations and room for error involved. just make sure you get your protons and dont eat shit and everything falls into place
>>
>>36688437
If you eat 1 cup of pistachios and 1 cup of cheddar cubes, you'd have eaten close to 1300 calories.
>>
I try and wash all of my food on Sunday night in the laundry.
If I'm grabbing something quick on the go then I usually just wash it in the kitchen sink with soap and hot water.
Besides that, I always keep some lysol wipes in my car, so if I get anything while I'm out I clean it using the wipes.
>>
>>36688540
Nice frend, keep on meming
>>
Yeah, I'll even have like 1500 cals of veggies in a single day. Easy.
>>
>>36688372
>>36688403
No, it is not hard.

I was in the same situation a year ago.
Just meal prep for the week on sunday.
Make 2 or 3 big meals per day (21 meals total) of about 600 calories.
Have breakfast, your meals, then a huge shake.
Done
>>
>OP has never heard of peanut butter, milk, cheese, nuts, spaghetti, avocados
>OP eats high calorie processed fast food and says he can't hit 3000 calories

You are a living meme. I can hit 3000 calories before dinner with a bunch of clean foods that I regularly eat.
>>
>>36689347
What does your shake contain? I keep thinking about what kind of carbs should i put in it. I need to keep it on me all day long till i can get to lifting so milk would go bad.

I need fucking carbs after a workout in my shakes.

Send halp.
>>
>>36689437
1 cup whole milk
1/3 cup oats
1 banana
2 SCOOPS
1 scoop PB
some raspberries
creatine

that should get you to around 700
>>
>>36689437
just read the part about milk.
Use almond milk instead and put in another banana or something
I have heard of people putting olive oil in them too to increase the calories.
>>
>>36689463
Would it be okay if i put oat flour into my shakes (no mixer for me) or would that stuff act like normal flour?
>>
>>36689521
no idea.
would probably thicken it up a lot more so go for it if you are into that.

I would buy a magic bullet though. shits cash. Ive had mine for years and it is GOAT
>>
>>36688372
Breakfast for me usually consists of 2 bagels with PB and J. Banana and a shake if I really want one.

That alone is like 1-1.1k calories. How can you struggle to eat another 1900 throughout a whole day is beyond me.

They're all healthy options minus the Jam at best but there's that little of it that I wouldn't even bother calling it anything.

Nothing wrong with eating a little bit of junk too, couple times a week I'll get a McD's if I'm busy. Lots of calorie dense healthy foods as well like PB, Avocado's, Olive/Coconut oil etc.
>>
File: 1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif (1 MB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif
1 MB, 320x234
>>36689549
>magic bullet
Okay ;_;
>>
>>36688372
i cant stand trannies. Wanna be gay? Go for it. Wanna wear a dress? Go for it. Want me to call you something youre not? No. Want to cut off your dick and get fake boobs? You need mental help.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.