[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im 22 years robot and i want to join gym. In last 4 months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Im 22 years robot and i want to join gym.

In last 4 months i lost 15kg but im still fat and now i want to join gym but im afraid of other guys and girls mocking me for bad form and generally noobness.

What do you think when you see fat new guy?
>>
i literally don't fucking care, i saw a guy who literally looked like the fat neckbeard from the WoW meme and i wanted to help his form, but no one listens to dyel shits so whatever
>>
they will all secretly judge the shit out of you have fun
>>
>>36688067
This isn't high school nobody gives a fuck about you. When I see a fatty/autist I never give them a second look.
>>
>>36688067

They'll judge you, until they remember that they used to move less weight than they do now...

I only judge people on shitty form, not how much weight they're moving.

Go in, no ego, and (with good form) move a little more weight every time.
>>
Honestly, I'll chuckle a little the first time I see you. Mostly because the majority of fat folks I see end up becoming gym sponsors. Show up twice but stuck with a full year membership. However, if you commit and put a genuine effort, mad respect and I would help you out if I felt you could use some pointers.
>>
No one has time to keep track of the other nobodies running around, all anyone is worried about is their own workout. Just do what you gotta do OP, no one at that gym is worth not getting in shape over.
>>
>>36688067
I silently judge people every day. Doesn't affect them ONE BIT. I've never seen anyone being publicly mocked in a gym ever.
>>
Should i go to oldschool gym (less girls,cheap) or best gym in town (lot of equipment, lot of space, but lot of high schoolers and girls).
>>
>>36688325

Whichever gym has what you need to do your workout.
>>
>>36688325
Try out at both. Stick with what feels best. Atmosphere matters a lot. I used to go to this large chain gym.
Super fancy equipment but I didn't use most of it.
Also, I hated the gym bros / stacies there. It was more like a meat market than a proper workout place.
Now I'm with a old school gym. People really try to make gains here and are supportive and help each other out with spots / advice.

Try out both, check which one you actually feel like going back to.

People at dyel chain gym will stare at you when doing squats and drop weights on your chest during bench press because they "can totally spot you bro", fuck.
>>
Makes me happy. I like seeing that they are working to change themselves for the better
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.