[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to change the "type" of person you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: big guy.jpg (88 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
big guy.jpg
88 KB, 960x960
Is there any way to change the "type" of person you look like?

Could a skinny 18 year old with the body of an emo ever end up looking like a cuddly "big guy" like pic related?

What exercises and diet should I follow? is there any way to increase body hair growth?
>>
>>36687977
permabulk while lifting will help
>>
lots of lifting
lots of eating
lots of gear
lots of sleep
>>
>>36688036
>>36688109

Has anyone ever actually done this though? I have never seen a progress pic where a skeleton went to a beefy bigguy.
>>
>>36688126
>done
still doing
>>
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/how-6ft-8in-lanky-lad-6773293
best i could find, he had good frame and great genetics tho
>>
>>36687977
You will never be hairy and 6'7" with a 26 inch head and 18 inch clavicles.

I'm certain
>>
>>36688126
No it's never happened before and it certainly will never happen to you
>>
>>36687977
Stick to what God gave you and make it work, son. We all want what we can't have.
>>
>>36688126
Look up bradley martyn famous youtuber, has a pic of like 18 yr old spooky skeleton
>>
>>36688298
>>36688172

I may be fairly new to fitness, but even I know those guys are on more drugs than Charlie Sheen
>>
>>36688322
nobody said they're fucking natty, lots and LOTS of gear, great genetics and frame, and hard work too
>>
>>36688338
Bradley martyn still had a big skull, broad shoulders an long, thick limbs to start with.
He also had poor posture and little muscle to start, which is why you think he was small.

In truth, even the DYEL Brad martyn could have snapped any woman and the average man in half with a bit of training.
>>
Pete Rubish.
>>
>>36687977
look up hafthor 'the mountain' bjornsson before and after pic, now i get that he is on a ton of gear BUT you can get pretty big natty (all things considered) the thing is you cant be very big and very lean natty at the same time, but if you're okay with being just big you can get there without drugs, obviously big is relative and every serious lifter that's on gear will definitely dwarf you
>>
Gain plenty of muscle and have a relatively high body fat percent. grow a beard. it's really not that impossible
>>
>>36687977
why would you want to look like a fat powerlifter?
>>
File: rain.jpg (24 KB, 255x383) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
24 KB, 255x383
>>36687977
No. That sort of thing has to do with frame (shoulder width, hip width) and fat distribution (where your body naturally stores fat). For instance if I had the same level of bf% as that guy I would just have a big gut, none of it would go to my chest/arms like in his case.

What you CAN achieve is something like pic related which is way better anyway
>>
File: 1429054649279.jpg (35 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
1429054649279.jpg
35 KB, 250x375
>>36689709
>>36689599

OUTTA MY WAY YOU SUB-30% TWINKS
>>
>>36689777
>that pic

But no homo though, right?
>>
File: Deadlift Form Diagram.jpg (140 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
Deadlift Form Diagram.jpg
140 KB, 500x550
>>36687977
As long as you don't have unfortunately narrow shoulders, can grow a bear and/or have bodyhair, there's no reason you can't. Focus on strength/strongman lifts and eat enough grow/gain desired bodyfat. Some it's genetic, of course.
>>
>>36690289

How do you grow more body hair? The internet is just retarded when it comes to this, all sorts of dumb home brew remedies that are all nonsense.
>>
>>36687977
I didn't want to feel this feel so early in the morning anon

Being a twink/ottermode bear chaser sucks

Goodbye cruel world
>>
>>36687977
No unless the person in question hasn't finished growing yet. If you don't have a large frame you will never be big and bearmode.
>>
>>36690379
I know a lot peoples' beards fill out as they get older, I suspect body hair is the same. But I'm pretty sure you can't speed it up or do a transplant or anything. Genetics, bro.
>>
>>36690439

That's the thing though. Me parents are pretty hairy, me mum don't shave for two weeks and she looks like a sasquatch, and I've got a full, thick beard of almost Mohamadean proportions. But my body hair is just so lacking.
>>
>>36689777
>runs for three minutes
>out of breath in not time
kek thats why the super heavy weight division in ufc is the shittiest because they get winded in the first couple of minutes and just dick around in a thai clinch for the rest of the round.
>>
>>36688576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BHifeAeBk4
Holy shit.
I can do it.
I can escape ottermode

How lean can you be while natty?
10%? 20%?
>>
>>36688576
>ton of gear
He's a professional athlete, I doubt he could get away with that. Stop seeing guys bigger than you and instantly dismissing their gains.
>>
>>36690958
You might just have to give it a decade, then.
>>
>>36690958
God I couldn't help but read the rest of that as a pirate after the "me parents."
>>
>>36687977
natural big guys are big even if they didn't lift. if you are a stink or even on the small side, it will never happen without roids.
>>
>>36692355

Strongman is an untested sport.

The unofficial policy on drugs is little more than "don't fucking inject in front of people".
>>
>>36687977
Don't change into another "type" of person. Just make emo cool and get built while you're at it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.