[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lift feels away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1445130460218s.jpg (9 KB, 250x158) Image search: [Google]
1445130460218s.jpg
9 KB, 250x158
>Doing master program
>bee good friends with four girls in the class, call them uggi (single), hottie (bf 3 years), love of my life (LML) (bf 7 years) and miss neutral (bf for some years(
>uni located in gossip city
>uggi tells LML she is in love with me, only LML knows
>go traveling with the four girls, all are pretty much mirin my every move, feel hardcore crush vibes from hottie and a little bit from uggi and LML
>I leave after a few days, the other are gonna go see their bfs (who live in different cities etc)
>after I say goodbye the others go to a dining place
>hottie: "amg I have a crush on anon, I miss him already etc etc."
>others are like ok calm your tiddies..
>hottie ends up taking the buss to see her bf and tells him about her crush, he is ok with it (lulwat.jpeg)
>notice that hottie is spilling a ton of spagghetti everytime I am speaking to her in class
>not sure if she hates me or have a cruch or whatever
>Few months later, I am still unaware of all this girlish bs
>host party, LML can't attend
>use some ingenious moves to hook up uggi with a friend of mine (story for another time, pretty cray)
>Getting late, people are starting to leave
>talking with hottie in the kitchen
>hottie: "I have had a crush on you since we started this program last semester"
>still got a thing for LML so tell her she has had too much give her a blanket and put her to bed on the couch in the living room, gotta play big to win big right?
>Go to bed in my room
>Hear door is slowly opening
>>
>>36687741
cont.

>See hottie is sneaking inside
>tell her she can sleep here but it gotta be totally platonic etc..
>she is slowly crawling up my chest and mirin chest gains
>manage to ward it off etc
>gossip meeting the week after, me, LML, uggi and miss neutral
>Miss neutral leaves early
>People are starting to get real drunk
>LML and uggi is pushing the topic why I rejected hottie
>go into full autist beta retard mode
>"The reason I rejected hottie is because I have a crush on LML"
>immediately regret what I just said, dungoofed.jpg
>LML has trouble breathing
>they are both WTFing the fuck out
>the initial plan was to sleep at her place
>uggi says you better sleep at my place today instead
>Sleep at uggis place and leave early
>tfw probably sabotaged all my chances to be with my dream girl and lost it all due to play big to win big
>gonna be fucking awkward for the rest of the program

So what is the best lift to lift dem feels away?
inb4 diddy
>>
>>36687753
def diddy
>>
>>36687753
also stop crushin and start crushin pussy ya fucking faggot.
>>
>>36687822
She is seriously the one senpai, she is so fucking perfect and sweet. I somehow still thinks deep inside her heart she has feelings for me but are consciously repressing them not to make uggs and hottie jelly and of course not to be a bitch to her bf of 7 years. Today she invited me out to do some fun stuff, not sure if it was to make the whole faggy situation less awkward or because she has mutal feels.
Anyways there is a party tomorrow, LML, hottie and miss neutral will be there. What's the strat?
>>
>>36687741
hahaha is this real or just some bait. Its you gotta eat big to get big not you gotta play big to win big
my nigga....
>>
>>36687961
still apply nigga
>>
>>36687753
>inside
>>tell her she can sleep here but it gotta be totally platonic etc..
>>she is slowly crawling up my chest and mirin chest gains
>>manage to ward it off etc
>>gossip meeting the week after, me, LML, uggi and miss neutral
>>Miss neutral leaves early
>>People are starting to get real drunk
>>LML and uggi is pushing the topic why I rejected hottie
>>go into full autist beta retard mode
>>"The reason I rejected hottie is because I have a crush on LML"
>>immediately regret what I just said, dungoofed.jpg
>>LML has trouble breathing
>>they are both WTFing the fuck out
>>the initial plan was to sleep at her place
>>uggi says you better sleep at my place today instead

Idk. I wasn't there but since when is assertiveness the trait of a sperklord?

You did good it sounds as if. Kept your selfrespect it seems.
>>
>>36688077
It might be assertive. but never have I ever told a girl straight out I really like her, before kissing her or whatever. Felt like faggy mcfagass. What did I actually expect. I can't imagine a scenario when a girl who has had a bf for seven years get told by some dude that he has a crush on her (before being physical), that she straight up leaves her bf to be with him or whatever
>>
Why exactly are you cuckolding other men?
>>
>>36688128
Well if you want her to leave her bf, then sure it's not the way I suppose. What I meant is that talking about your feelings is great. now you don't have to have that in the back of your mind all the time.. supposedly.
>>
>>36688179
I didn't fuck them broski so I don't think i am cucking them
>>36688285
ye, but I think I will have a hard time to get under her skin right now, especially since the other girls knows about it, feels like it will give her a ton of pressure and judgement if she hangs out with me alone
>>
>>36687741

LML is taken.

No point trying to make her get rid of her bf.
They've been together for 7 years.
Find someone who is single and shares the same set of values as you.

You'll be happier for it.
>>
>>36687876
>he is seriously the one senpai, she is so fucking perfect and sweet. I somehow still thinks deep inside her heart she has feelings for me but are consciously repressing them not to make uggs and hottie jelly and of course not to be a bitch to her bf of 7 years.

this is just my personal thoughts since I was in a similar situation, but ppl tend to rationalize away the negative reactions of someone they are really into. Don't do that
>>
>>36687741
>cucks hemself while trying to cuck other men

You couldn't make this shit up anon. Move the fuck on.
>>
>>36687741
OP f a m you do realize if you get your LML just realize that she left her bf of 7 SEVEN years for you just know that she can do the same to you
>>
>>36687741
men of /fit/, what does it mean when my bf suddenly doesn't write/phone me anymore? He has a new job, a lot of work and lives in another city and i understand it, but he just stopped contacting me and i think he cheats on me :(
>>
>>36688899
this
also checkd
>>
>>36689015
yeah thats probably exactly what it means. distance is a hard thing to overcome. sorry.
>>
OP here, should also say that LML started hardcore long distance with her BF three weeks ago (as in >10h flight), I dropped the bomb last week
>>36688754
appreciate it f a m, even though she did not straight out reject me (inb4 they never do), I think you might be right. tyty.
>>36688778
win big or die trying negro.
>>36688899
checked and this is what keeps me up at night, you have a good point.
>>36689015
need more info on this one bth f a m
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.