[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Constipation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: constipation-1.jpg (125 KB, 742x1000) Image search: [Google]
constipation-1.jpg
125 KB, 742x1000
How do you guys deal with à High protein diet??

Im literally sitting on the toilet right now trying
to extract a massive turd from my asscrack
with very little success and have been at it
for the last 20 minutes.

I eat about 30g of fiber per day and drink 5 L of water am I doing something wrong???
>>
Try squatting on the can or using one of them squatty potty stools
>>
Pls serious replies I need help not memes
>>
You need to get a stool to put your feet on to simulate a squat. It'll open up your sphincter and help you shit cleaner. Even better if you can actually squat over the toilet instead of just put your feet up while still sitting
>>
use a butterknife and start yourself like a ketchup bottle.
>>
>>36687575
>>36687585
Ill go buy a stool as fast As I can I guess but right now Im at the uni shitting stall and it would be weird to stand
>>
enema is also an option but it'll feel like youre birthing a demon child from the pits of hell (your ass)
>>
>>36687595
What?
Do you mean like to crush my sphincter from top to bottom like you would with a toothpaste container?
>>
>>36687597
Take your pants off and squat on the toilet seat. The Chinese kids did it all the time at my school
>>
If your not getting enough fiber in your diet just buy a supplement bro. Shit is cheap and readily available.

Also, good form is required for foot shitting
>>
>>36687607
>enema
>not even once
>>
>>36687563
Could try coffee or a prewar put drunk caffeine gets me sitting everytime.

When I'm high protien thi I usually don't shit much
>>
File: IMG_20160407_144546.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_144546.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2368
Literally all I could get out in 30 minutes and most of it was by using my hands to dig in my ass
>>
I never shit at home anymore because of how huge my poops are. Always poo at the gym after a coffee and 5 minutes on the treadmill
>>
Fibre powder, oats and bread work just fine for me.
>>
File: 225px-Hm11_arcee_handsonhips.jpg (15 KB, 225x173) Image search: [Google]
225px-Hm11_arcee_handsonhips.jpg
15 KB, 225x173
>>36687659
Don't lie anon, that's not how shit you dug out with your hands look like.
>>
>>36688266
You are an expert on the matter?
>>
I have been taking Linzess for a couple of months now. Going a week without shitting sucks.

It only seems to happen when I am cutting. During non-reduced calories I am fine. But as soon as I restrict I stop shitting.
>>
>>36687563
Eat at least 2 lbs of vegetables every day. Add some fruit to that. If you still have problems, add psyllium husks to your protein shake. That's an extra 10 g of fibre pr portion.
>>
File: buh.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
buh.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>>36687659
>Using my hands to dig in my ass
>>
>>36688302
Yes, those shits are naturally shaped and have not been disturbed by outside forces.
>>
>>36687563
Eat more salad. Add 5% psylium husk to your shakes
>>
>>36687563
eat your nuts and raisins, my dudes
>>
I take stool softener once a day. it helps but it doesn't completely solve the problem.
>>
This fucking thread. I'm dying.
>>
>>36687563
>>36688744
>>36688371
>>36687675

These.
If you're not eating any fibre, start.

That being said, if you are eating lots of fibre already, you need to drink more water.

High fibre intake with inadequate water intake is an easy way to constipate the hell out of yourself.

Source I am dietician
>>
>>36687563
do a enema with a little neutral ph soap and water solution, trust me its not cool, but it isn't cool either to not shit for 15 days and had to go to a hospital because the shit wouldn't come out of my already bleeding asshole
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.