[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fitbit workout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 750x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 750x276
So this was my weightlifting session last night.

I did
Bench, squat, bent rows, chin ups, cable rows, and glute bridges.

Typically 3-4 minutes in between sets.

How likely is this calorie burn info to be accurate?
>>
>falling for fitbit meme
>probably gorged himself on tendies and cake after reading the fitbit data
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 750x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 750x1067
More detail
>>
>>36687075
2:39 hs of lifting?

Welcome to no gains city. Population: you.
>>
How the fuck were you working out for so long
>>
File: qQmLqqK.png (943 KB, 1139x631) Image search: [Google]
qQmLqqK.png
943 KB, 1139x631
>>36687075
2 and a half hours kek
>>
first of all: why do you workout so long? guess you don't want to see gains, but that's your thing.

I used fitbit too, told me idly sitting 8 hours at work burned about 1200kcal so that's bullshit. Tried it when working out
>lift, have normal day, no PRs (hold me brehs), little more than 1 hour, 850kcal

fitbit is the biggest bullshit/scam ever
>>
>>36687234
You do know you can burn calories by just laying down right?
>>
>>36687234
edit: I guess, you had elevated heartrate for a while before or rather after your workout. if you get a heartrate over a specific value, fitbit tracks it as workout, so I guess that's that
>>
>>36687249
yeah but not that much bro

> oh look, I slept 2000kcal away this night
> guess it's time for an epic cheat meal

I guess you have gains of all kinds bro
>>
>>36687163
I work out 3 times a week and I take 3-4 minutes in between sets. I also lift at home so it's pretty easy to rack up a lot of time
>>
>>36687051
If you're going to workout for 2.5 hours, you should probably get some roids.
Otherwise, you're a fucking moron
>>
>>36687275
6 seperate exercises 4-5 sets per that's 30 sets. 3-4 minutes in between that's 90-120 minutes of rest. Add time to do sets that's let's say 30 minutes. That's 2 1/2 hours.
>>
>>36687268
>>36687234

calories = energy
your body needs those calories just to stay alive and perform basic bodily functions
thats what your BMR is

its how much your body burns by doing absolutely nothing

so lets say your BMR is 2000 calories a day
that means your body WILL burn approximately that amount over the span of that day
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.