[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best keto meals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
Best keto meals?
>>
>>36686554
fruit
>>
File: 1460042960044.png (237 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1460042960044.png
237 KB, 600x583
>>36686567
fruit has sugar
>keto ...
>>
>>36686554
how about eat like a normal person you chronic masurbating neet
>>
>>36686947
You're really stupid.
>>
baked chicken thigh with skin on

cook till crispy skin

fuark
>>
>>36686554
Is... That a man? If not, she has an unfortunate man face
>>
Sticks of butter
>>
eggs & bacon
sliced meat and cheese
chicken and broccoli
cheeseburgers (in lettuce)
>>
Natural peanut butter mixed with coconut oil
>>
>>36688104
Google says Nicole Charming.
Yup tranny.
>>
>>36686554
I don't Keto just low carb high protons with an average fat intake but "Keto pizza" is pretty legit
2 scoops of grated cauliflower
8 scoops of hard cheese c'mon
2 eggs ( the bad man glue of the good food world )
2 meat scoops for toppings

Use your bad man eggs 2 scoops of cauli and 6 cheese scoops ( must be hard cheese for best base effect)
Mix all together and lightly bake

Cook your meat and apply Ontop your pizza base with 2 scoops hard or soft cheese

Translators note : scoops are open to digression and you may replace with non piano measurements

Softer cheese will not hold well as a base

Thin crispy base provides best output
>>
Chicken wings and avocado. Fucking love that shit.
>>
https://youtu.be/XToZIVAC_g0
>>
>>36688643
Goddammit, guess I'm gay now lads.
>>
Bacon and eggs.
Tacos, with lettuce as the taco shells.
Salisbury steak.
Steak.
Raw protein powder.
Semen.
>>
Corned beef brisket in the crock pot with onions, cabbage, other veggies but no potatoes or carrots. Same goes for crockpot chili.

Plenty of salt in there which is important since keto depletes your sodium levels faster.

Mountains of hard boiled eggs premade in the fridge

Protein shakes, tuna fish, avocado, unsweetened almond milk

I donno man, I'm not much of a cook so meals and recipes usually take a backseat to me just munching on cheese, eating nuts, and pounding out eggs bacon and chicken breakfast for dinner style for most meals.
>>
>>36690504
Oh, also tilapia is great because it's a cheap fish and it cooks in like 3 mins. Throw some lemon juice and ginger paste on there yum yum
>>
Cauliflower rice steamed and moisture pressed out
Put some in a pan with some butter to fry it up/brown it a bit
Mash up some avocado and some mayo
Mix the cauliflower rice with the avocado mayo

Tastiest damn thing I've ever eaten on keto, and only like...~5 carbs in a cup of the "rice". You can mix it with more stuff, put it on meat, eat it plain, it's amazing
>>
>>36690540
>tfw stacking keto and pescetarianism

I am eating so much tilapia and salmon, jesus
>>
Bump, I need more ideas
>>
good luck taking a sh1t every once a month
>>
>>36693529
I have been eating an all animal based diet and I have to say taking only 1-3 non-smelly, easy dumps a month and literally never farting is one of the main reasons I keep doing it.
>>
>>36693639
Forgot to respond to OPs question.

My basic meal is one dozen eggs one pound of beef a day. Comes out to 1600kcal, 150g protein. Add butter to meet caloric needs.

I rarely eat anything else.
>>
>>36689107

think she's got a pussy now bro, you're in the clear
>>
>>36687827
an orange has more than 1/3 the carbs of a keta diet but 1/10 the fibre, goodluck
>>
cum
>>
Keto is done on a 1500 cal diet or can it be done on a 2000-2500 cal diet?

Also would anyone recommend Scooby's Keto Meal plan?
>>
>>36688104
He has a dick and boy body. You can't fool us with stockings.
>>
>>36686554
I WOULDN'T MIND DICKING THAT DIRTY LITTLE BUTT SLUT IN THE MOUTH AND ANUS.
>>
Chili (~15g Carbs/6 oz) with cheese and sour cream. I've been in keto for 3 weeks, doing under 50g a day and resistance training. Fat is your fraynd
>>
>>36693765
Keto has nothing to do with calories
>>
File: ketosis guide.jpg (481 KB, 1541x844) Image search: [Google]
ketosis guide.jpg
481 KB, 1541x844
Can I "approximate" keto by just eating less carbs?

I'm currently eating 300-400g/day. Feel like shit basically and I'm thinking it's due to the carbz. Will I be better off if I switch some of those to fat calories?
>>
>>36693826
Not really no because to be in Keto you have to limit carbs pretty badly. It's like the amount you need to get in Keto is really small so you have to be diligent and count it. Unless you have a diet of pure meat and eggs or stuff

300-400g of carb a day is ALOT. Keto essentially is a high fat low carb diet
>>
>>36693826
That info graphic annoys the hell out of me.
>fish oil
any pastured eggs, dairy, or meat will be high in omega 3
>protein powder
you're eating chicken and eggs and not hitting protein requirements?
>multivitamin
eggs alone have all essential vitamins and minerals with the exception of vitamin c, which is a meme and not really needed.
>you need a caloric deficit
no
>>
>>36693874
I know I hate the pic too lel. I just needed something keto-related to go with muh question.

>>36693863
Yeah I'm bulking. I know I wouldn't get into ketosis of course, but would reducing carbs at least shift the body more towards those biological mechanisms?
>>
How much of the butter calories do you guys count when you cook stuff? I cook pretty much all of my keto food with butter but I'm also cutting so I'm worried about calories I might be missing. What's the verdict here?
>>
>>36694162
Just count them all, if you are overcounting but on a cut, it'll only help, since its likely some is left behind in the pan, plate, etc
>>
>>36694192
So if I'm cutting on 1600 kCal, that butter that I use to cook is taking a big chunk out of my daily amount, yeah? So far I've been hitting 1600 with food/drink but I have not been counting butter or oil I use to cook with. I might start steaming more often then...
>>
Possible to do cardio while on Ketosis?
>>
>>36694326
no, you will turn into a potato

obligatory: you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>36694384
That last part, not sure if you're being sarcastic.
>>
>>36693679
That sounds so bad how do you feel? srs
>>
Absolute scrub here
Is this a good way to burn off excess fat quickly for like a month or two and go back on a normal diet, or is keto more of a permanent solution.
As a gook I can't completely shut off dericious rice for so long
>inb4 foodlover = fatty
>>
>>36694649
keto is less a simple diet and more a lifestyle change dumbass
as long as you maintain your calories though, coming off of keto shouldn't be too much of an issue, maybe some water-weight gain, but that's it
but if you're worried you will gain fat, you're probably eating shit food to begin with, fatty
>>
Can I suplement creatine while on keto?
Or is the creatine from fish and meats all I need?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.