[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me, just raging.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 123123.png (2 MB, 1226x1074) Image search: [Google]
123123.png
2 MB, 1226x1074
Don't mind me, just raging.
>>
>>36686409
is she with a nigger in her prof pic?
>>
>>36686426
Her kid prolly
>>
back to /v/ friend
>>
>>36686409
How do people fuck these fatties. If I can't OHP you I ain't fuckin you and I can hit 160lb lift
>>
File: sylvanas-undead.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sylvanas-undead.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
Garona Halforcen, the rogue, would not be mama bear mode, she would be low bf. She's essentially a spy/assasin and quick on her feet.

Not to mention shes only half orc, as suggested by her fucking name

Anyways most of the women that I've encountered on wow are jelly whales that say shit like this. I like to BTFO them with my sweet lore knowledge

pic unrelated, she's just my high test queen
>>
>>36686722
She wouldn't look like the chick in the op either. She looks retarded.

I KNOW they could have gotten thicker fuller women to play the part. Like the bitches in those 70's exploitation movies were.
Give the fat bitches something to work towards, and feel good about.
Gives men something to look at instead of the same skinny and vaguely emaciated lesbian with a slightly above average face.
Could have even had a RANGE of body types in the movie. Why not?
>>
File: IMG_20160407_105155.jpg (137 KB, 541x417) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_105155.jpg
137 KB, 541x417
>>36686822
>a sneaky rogue wouldn't be thin

This is as big as Garona gets. She isn't supposed to be a normal fridgemode orc because she's not.

Its not blizzards responsibility to give something for fat chicks to work towards or display a range of body types.

Garona is a spy, assassin and hides in the shadows. She isn't fucking fat, she isn't super built and that's her character. Most characters in the warcraft universe are in shape because they are fighting wars and not crying on 4chan that there aren't enough fat chicks on the silver screen
>>
>>36686409
She's obviously on steroids. I agree with the two girls.
>>
File: 1456985958957.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1456985958957.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
Half slender female space goat and Half toned sort of built female orc =/= fat fuck
>>
obviously those whales can die for all I care but I do think the orc ladies should be bigger. not bf wise, but even in the comic art garona is pretty yoked and she just looks like a popstar in that poster.

lithe and agile is fitting for an assassin. but more muscle mass than your average lithe human woman I think would really help the fantasy / my cock
>>
>>36687720
That would be incredibly hard to cast desu

I can overlook Garona being less ripped as long as she doesn't fuck up acting.
>>
It's true though
>>
>>36687769
agreed. same reason I'm put off but not deeply upset by all the Handsome Orc Man Face action. niggas don't even really have eyebrows in concept art and now they're more aesthetic than most of fit
>>
She would be a good dwarf as an extra
>>
>>36687720
Popstar?
No she doesn't. Most popstars are hot as fuck, and the ones that aren't aren't popstars for long.
She just looks like a lowfat but slightly out of shape white chick that shops at the gap.

>>36687006
A sneaky rogue WOULDN'T be as thin as her. She'd be fairly toned.

And yes, it is their responsibility because the faggots are all about VARYING BODYTYPES FOR ALL WOMEN and women COVERING UP THEIR BODIES CAUSE IT TRIGGERS UGLY BITCHES and what not.
Giving fat broads a body to work towards will fatten up their bottom line.
Making the orcs shlick/fag bait while making the chicks bottom of the barrel inoffensive female bodytype A is stupid bullshit.

Remember idiot.
Women look for something of themselves and if they can't find it they'll bitch and moan, men look for escapist fantasy. The orcs being huge fuck ugly bad asses that pull hot bitches of varying bodytypes would lure in a lot of people.
The movie is just generic "hollywood pretty" people doing a shitty lord of the rings story.
>>
>>36688328
>toned

stopped reading there
>>
>>36686434
you mean /tv/
>>
>>36686409
this picture will make an excellent bait thread on /tv/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.