[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I am both an ectomorph and a vegan, am I doomed? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: 1453073422599.jpg (1 MB, 3146x2908) Image search: [Google]
1453073422599.jpg
1 MB, 3146x2908
If I am both an ectomorph and a vegan, am I doomed?

I've seen some pretty big vegans around, but maybe they had the genetics on their side?
>>
double meme cuck as fuck, kill self
>>
what ever happened to being a vegetarian?

why is everyone a "vegan" now? whats even the difference?
>>
>>36686060
vegetarians only refrain from flesh, vegans avoid cheese and milk and eggs and shit like that.
>>
>>36686052
Eat more and lift weights faggot, being vegan has nothing to do with it. Also, the whole ectomorph thing is BS.
>>
>If I am both an ectomorph and a vegan, am I doomed?

yes you are doomed as shit it's hard enough that you're not used to eating lots of food being and ectomorph and all not to mention how filling most veggies are and the sheer quantity you have to eat just to meet your caloric needs in a surplus
>>
>>36686052
Enjoy being sick loser. paleo vegan master race.
>>
>>36686060
>why is everyone a "vegan" now?
It's not that everyone is a vegan. It's that vegans tell everbody that they're vegan.
>>
>>36686058

first answer best answer
>>
>ectomorph
Old and stale meme. I only bite when I see the freshest of memes.
>>
>>36686052
being honest here, why are you vegan?

It's actually a blessing to animals that we eat them. All cows would die of starvation if we didn't feed them. Are you religious, a Christian? if you are, then you literally need to read fucking Old Testament.

If you are not religious or some other religion (except for Buddhism, because in that case I could understand your veganism, I guess).

We evolved to eat me. You are litterally shitting on the graves of your ancestors by not doing so. Someone risked their life chasing fucking mastodons to pass their DNA on to you. And this is what you do to repay them? Eat fucking meat. Be a human being. Now I don't like animal cruelty (slaugther is not inherently cruel). I think that animals should be kept in the best conditions possible (not the fucking hyatt, but not a shoe box either). Look, I'm right. There is no other right position here. You are wrong, and just need to accept that fact.
>>
nice b8 m8.

Just be a skinnyfat skeltal, that's all you can be.
>>
File: 1453950982634.png (32 KB, 452x295) Image search: [Google]
1453950982634.png
32 KB, 452x295
>>36686052
Somatotypes don't exist, faggot
>>
>>36686743
Ancestors used to clean their teeth with piss too m8. Not everything traditional is necessarily superior.

Old Testament? Not even the Pope takes that seriously, it's pretty much unanimously considered non-canon

As for them starving, we mass breed them, that's the only reason they exist in the sheer numbers they do. But let them starve and die out. It'd be kinder than the day im day imprisonment and murder.

You arguments are piss weak friendo
>>
>>36686827
murder is the killing of a human being by every definition of the word. You can't take murder and apply it to an animal. Should we just let human prisoners starve too?

Also, you attack my arguments but provide none of your own why veganism is actually moral. Why is it immoral to kill and eat animals, if as humans, we have done it the entire time we have existed?

Also with piss? where the fuck did you come up with that? Veganism is a mental disorder whereby you want to treat animals better than humans, which makes no sense.
>>
>>36686902
>veganism is a mental disorder whereby you want to treat animals better than humans
This anon gets it. It's commonly caused by kids getting emotionally attached to an animal when growing up, viewing it as more or less another "person", then being unable to accept that no, the animal is in fact more like a dumb automaton.

>>36686052
Ectomorph and veganism are both meme bullshit. You need to forget the morph crap and stop being a vegan. Otherwise, yes, you are doomed and aren't going to make it.

Or you can do roids. That's always an option.
>>
There is no such thing as one universal diet for every single person that works perfectly. If you're smart you can switch to any kind of diet when needed, sometimes a keto is good, sometimes a vegan diet is good and so forth.

This is general buttnaked. A Liberian warlord, who was also a cannibal. He's vegan/vegetarian now because he refuses to eat flesh. He's a pretty big guy, but nowhere near as lean. And I'm not sure if he ever worked out, so genetics are very important
>>
File: artsfon.com-54166.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
artsfon.com-54166.jpg
358 KB, 1920x1200
>>36686052
lift and lentils
no problemo
>>
>>36686052
>vegan
>eating dates.

pick one
dates are filled with insects
>>
>>36686052

Nigga you better off vegan if you skinny.
Dem anabolic carbs, dem alkaline veggies.
You don't need much protein. 200 grams max
>>
>>36688009
You should stop buyng your dates from that place, anon.
>>
>>36686052
PEANUTBUTTER
TAHIN
SEITAN
>>
>>36687047
>being kind to animals as a kid is a mental disorder
lel, omniscums will say anything
Kids in mental institutions harm animals 2 to 5 times more than "normal" kids.
Har
>>
>>36686060
All the science is on their side
>>
>>36686827
why are you obsessed with piss? is it part of your reason for becoming vegan?
>>
Came here and saw a guy asking a legitimate question and getting preached by some retarded zeals that don't know what an opinion is.
>>36686902
>You are litterally shitting on the graves of your ancestors by not doing so.
I never shat on anyone's grave nor would I if I knew where my ancestors' are.

>Someone risked their life chasing fucking mastodons to pass their DNA on to you. And this is what you do to repay them?
I don't remember asking to be born nor do I care about their feelings.
> Eat fucking meat. Be a human being.
to be a human being one must eat meat. ok, source?
> (slaugther is not inherently cruel).
nor is the genocide of innocent Egyptian babies, as our lord teaches us. EX 12:30

>Why is it immoral to kill and eat animals, if as humans, we have done it the entire time we have existed?
DErrp DEerRp
Why let women vote now, if as humans, we haven't done it the entire time we have existed?

>Veganism is a mental disorder
source? your bible doesnt count :)

>>36687047
>This anon gets it. It's commonly caused by kids getting emotionally attached to an animal when growing up, viewing it as more or less another "person"
source?
>Otherwise, yes, you are doomed and aren't going to make it.
source?

Look guys, I'm right. There is no other right position here. You are wrong, your arguments are baseless and you're also religious, you just need to accept those facts.

May the angelic speaking donkey bless you all.
NU 22:21-30
>>
>>36686052
oh shit, that's my dinner from a few months back. You can do it OP, eat tons of nuts to smash in easy calories.
>>
>>36691055
no it isn't a few servings of lean meat a week is good for you.
>>
Can we have ONE thread about vegan diets with actual good tips, and not have it devolve into shitflinging and edginess? Jesus Christ, how insecure is everyone here? Eat whatever and the let OP eat whatever too, who gives a shit?

Even people who aren't vegans might want some tips on how to reduce meat intake without losing gains. This can have any number of reasons that DON'T FUCKING MATTER and shouldn't be the goddamn point of the thread. So can we not all be dickbags? Please?
>>
Never talk about 3 things: politics, religion, and veganism. This triggers men.
>>
>>36686052
That actually looks delicious! I would go vegan but living on a military base with our limited dining options and working around a bunch retards, makes it hard.
>>
>>36692016
I gave up on it mate. I try to talk vegan fitness with other vegan fitizens, of which there are many and the threads instantly get filled up with people making fun of vegans and shitting on veganism. Got sick of the same arguments again and again so don't even bother any more. That's actually one of my meals that OP posted which is pretty cool though, didn't imagine anyone would be save them.
>>
File: muhdinner.jpg (2 MB, 3942x3120) Image search: [Google]
muhdinner.jpg
2 MB, 3942x3120
>>36692055
was my meal. Have some more, I have a few on this laptop
>>
File: 20160209_172835.jpg (2 MB, 4154x2490) Image search: [Google]
20160209_172835.jpg
2 MB, 4154x2490
>>36692081
>>
File: 20151007_172547.jpg (2 MB, 3437x2918) Image search: [Google]
20151007_172547.jpg
2 MB, 3437x2918
>>36692091
>>
>>36692056
>>36692032
Yeah but we're talking plant-based DIETS here, NOT the moral philosophy of veganism. A person could have any number or reasons for wanting to shift to a more plant-based diet for a certain period of time. Everything from caring about the environment to being poor to losing a goddamn bet. Why does that trigger people so hard? I mean I've had periods where I eat meat every day for every meal, and periods where I eat mostly plants; I'm just trying different things to see what suits me best.
>>
File: 20151004_131521.jpg (2 MB, 3574x2831) Image search: [Google]
20151004_131521.jpg
2 MB, 3574x2831
>>36692097
>>
File: 20150921_104148.jpg (2 MB, 3360x2447) Image search: [Google]
20150921_104148.jpg
2 MB, 3360x2447
>>36692111
>>
>>36692081
Is that fish like stuff tofu?
>>
>>36692147
yeah it is, tasty as fuck if you take the time to work out how you like it seasoned.
>>
>>36692111
>>36692123
What's those "burgers" made of? Please, post a brief description at least, this things look delicios as fuck. I currently plan to switch to (mostly) plant-based diet, some recipies would come in handy.
>>
>>36692168
How do you season it? Looks delicious as fuck... getting hungry here.
>>
>>36692175
I cant remember to be honest. One that i buy is made from lentils and sweet potatoes. One is made from nuts. One is made from beans. One is just mixed veggies like carrots and peas. I just bought them pre made from Sainsburys. £1.50 for a pack of 4. Their macros are shit, like 6 grams of protein per patty.
>>36692190
I like spicy food so season it with a bit of curry powder, some smoked paprika and some cayenne pepper powder, then just lightly fry it. The most important part is draining it first, the texture is fucked if you don't dry it out before you cook it. Watch some youtube tutorials
>>
>>36692212
>Sainsburys
Haha yeah used to eat those every day when I was in the UK. Shit nutrients but tasty...

Ah, draining, never done that. Will check it out, thanx m8
>>
>>36692081
>>36692091
>>36692097
>>36692111
>>36692123
hnnng. Not even a vegan but these look better than 95% of the meals I see posted on /fit/
>>
Factory farming is horrendous and the science is increasingly on the side of vegans/vegetarians.

I grew up hunting and fishing, but I made a conscious choice to stop supporting factory farming, and it gradually moved towards full on veganism. If people are going to eat meat, which they are, factory farming is economical and practical, but it's seriously shitty.

I also live in a country and a time where I can get fresh fruit and vegetables 24/7, 365 days per year. If I were in a situation where I needed to eat meat to survive, I would do and not feel bad about it. I would eat the last tiger on earth if I needed to, but fortunately I'm not in that situation
>>
>>36693992
>science is increasingly on the side of vegans/vegetarians
No. There are however a lot of very flawed studies where they assume veganism as a goal and go looking for ways to justify it.

>>36692016
If you want a thread about tips for constrained diets, then make one. OP asked if he was doomed because of his meme-ery.
>>
>>36693992
>muh scientists!
Why don't you post some studies bad boy.
>>
>>36686827

the pope is a disgrace tho the church
>>
>>36691055
>all the science is interpreted as being on their side

There's a shit ton of things they ignore or fail to factor in to support their arguments.
>>
>>36686052

>come to fit
>eat a shit diet
>be emaciated low energy numale
>still come to fit

Why? You obviously don't care about fitness if you're starving yourself with a vegan diet.
>>
>>36696087

such as?
>>
>>36686052
>canned chili
>frozen mixed vegetables
>white bread with shitty unripe avocado
>dried black ballsacks

I've seen good looking vegan food but I'd rather eat a bullet than eat this garbage
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.