[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this guy. Got him off jewtube, he claims to have accomplished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: jt.jpg (163 KB, 1349x654) Image search: [Google]
jt.jpg
163 KB, 1349x654
Look at this guy. Got him off jewtube, he claims to have accomplished this naturally in just 4 months of training.

>inb4 'noob gains'

He says that he had been going to the gym for years before and never really gained much (probably because of shitty nutrition or whatever)

Now I know that he's half-black or whatever. But these results in just 4 months? How can he possibly build that mass and lean out in that timeframe?

So either the timeframe is fucked or he got on dat dere celltech.
>>
>>36686014
OP, always ask yourself this question first:

"What are they trying to sell me?"
>>
>>36686014
his lifts aside from the pullup arent that impressive for 4 months, especially if they are 1RM
>>
>>36686014

At the end on the day, hes still a nigger.
>>
>>36686033
This.
>>
>>36686014

I don't buy the bench and the pull ups. Squat could be possible if lowbar. Deadlift is doable,
>>
>>36686014
Those shit lifts are definitely achievable natty.
>>
>>36686014

why the fuck is his deadlift so low? if he squats 80kg his dl should be much higher, no?
>>
>>36686033
Kinda true. He promotes this freeletics app. It's just a free app but they'll have their means and ways to make money off of it...
>>
>>36686045
>>36686095

Yeah well, the lifts are achievable natty, but can you actually double your bench in 4 months? There's a video of him benching that much.
>>
>>36686146
Ads in free app = money for the creator
>>
File: ScoobyWillet2wtmk.jpg (43 KB, 715x1000) Image search: [Google]
ScoobyWillet2wtmk.jpg
43 KB, 715x1000
>>36686146
yeah he's trying to sell you the ad revenue he gets, only trust scooby he just wants to help
>>
>125kg squat
>115kg bench
This is not proportional, right?
>>
>>36686270
>only trust scooby he just wants to help

Yeah no.

"I wanted to be a professional bodybuilder but never roided"
"I'm swole at 60 but I never roided"
"I'm gay"
- Scooby
>>
>>36686014
By you being jealous is how.
>>
>>36686014
>dat dere celltech
Look at delts, upper chest, traps.

Done. He's not natty.

>black genetics
/fit/speak for not being natty.
>>
>>36686174
Are you trying to get someone to join your side in accusing this guy of being on steroids? Youre obviously phishing for this.

Let's put this guy away for a moment and take a look at you. Fat jealous,
loser, crying online to other neck beards on the "I wanna not be a loser board".

Protip loser, you'll always be a jealous faggot
>>
>>36686014
>>inb4 'noob gains'
>He says that he had been going to the gym for years before and never really gained much (probably because of shitty nutrition or whatever)

noob gains aren't some kind of magical blessing that wears off after you've been working out for a while. It's just the fact that when your body is very far from your maximum potential, gains come easy. You could say that noob gains stop because your body has made all of the "easy" adaptations. Keeping that much definition and leanness while making those kinds of gains is also indicative of noob gains (or roids).
>>
>>36686014

Depends on how tall the dude is. His delts have a good pop, but that could just be insertions/delt work. The dude hardly has any traps so I doubt it's roids.

He may have finally stopped fucking around, hit the heavy compounds, been diligent in his training and spot on with his nutrition and sleep.

The dude basically went from a 2 pl8 DL to a 3.5 pl8 DL. Assuming he was pulling twice a week, adding 10 pounds a week, that's 160 pounds over 4 months. That's almost exactly what he put on his dead lift.

Before you say it's impossible to put that much weight on in 4 months, I put 55 pounds on my DL in a month on a 2,000 calorie deficit. This dude was obviously eating at a surplus - I say he could do it easy.

Work fucking hard, eat right, sleep big and you'll see similar results.
>>
>>36686014
I don't believe the pullup progress for one second

the before stats are probably exaggerated as well
>>
>>36686757
Υes he's on steroids, because this 4 months progress isn't achievable natty, but it's not his traps or his delts that give him out. This is an effect of tren, and neither his body in general, nor his delts/traps seem like he's on tren.
>>
Achievable natty in a year to 18 months with proper dedication to training and diet as well as decent genetics. Definitely not in 4 months.
>>
>>36686174

I really doubt he went from 1 pl8 to 2pl8 in 4 months. The transition from 1 to 2 takes a lot of time if you're not a lard ass
>>
>>36686014
I have no issues with his Squat and Diddy, don't do pullups so dunno if they're bullshit either but bench is highly unlikely for him to have doubled it in 4 months but hey some people are gifted saw a guy at my gym pull 210 kgs after 6 months from starting his other lifts were normal rate advancing but DL was very good.
>>
>>36686014
>those increases on what is clearly a small surplus

nah, not natty. it is possible, but you'd put on a hell of a lot of fat doing it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.